PDA

View Full Version : maxxis bighorns x4 lt 285/75/r16 8pr 122/119m

brynk
4th May 2013, 07:16 PM
ladies & gents g'day

4x maxxis bighorn lt 285/75/r16 8pr 122/119m

i have four maxxis bighorn muddies (tyres only) that are too bloody noisy for road driving; i replaced them with bridgies 693 lt/s a year or two back, but since then they've been stored under cover out of the weather for 'one day when i want to use them again' ... well, that day never came and now i need the space clean for my trailer build

one tyre has tread damage (as singled out 2nd from the right, slightly forward of the other three) in the attached photos - the chunks taken out of the lugs on the right, damage is to lugs 2/3rds the way around the tyre

this damage is the worst of it out of all four; otherwise, the other three are in pretty good nick and all have an even, fair amount of tread (60-70%?)

$120 the lot, or, make me an offer and i'll take the best one i have in a week's time.

i would also consider a trade i am chasing 3 nissan factory steel rims that came standard on the gu's

if you feel like driving to canberra to pick them up then i'd be happy to show you a couple of tracks in the brindies while yer here, otherwise i'll deliver to a local freight depot that you organise!

r's brynk

Bloodyaussie
4th May 2013, 07:24 PM
Depending on where you are I will have them???

Bloodyaussie
4th May 2013, 07:25 PM
Shit just saw Canberra??? good luck mate!!!

brynk
4th May 2013, 07:27 PM
pick up is in canberra, just down the road a bit from the ranga-in-chief!

benno77gu
4th May 2013, 08:33 PM
hi mate i have a set of gu rims

brynk
5th May 2013, 10:42 AM
g'day benno - are you proposing a trade? if yes,could you please post some phots ?

janderson
5th May 2013, 05:02 PM
Bugger your in Canberra. I run maxxis bighorns. Don't think there that noisy. But I use to run with Bar Treads, now they are noisy.

Barry
5th May 2013, 06:21 PM
Would you be happy delivering to a residential address in Canberra?

Maxhead
5th May 2013, 07:01 PM

SOLD!!! LOL

I'll shoot you a PM

Bloodyaussie
5th May 2013, 07:09 PM

Gday mate can you head over and introduce yourself mate....??

Found a set of tyres for the MAV hey Kris!!!

Maxhead
5th May 2013, 07:12 PM
Found a set of tyres for the MAV hey Kris!!!

If still available then Yes...LOL fingers crossed

MudRunnerTD
5th May 2013, 07:16 PM
Go kris!! Great buy mate!!

NissanGQ4.2
5th May 2013, 07:22 PM
Only to be fair I think barry..... the guy that hasn't introduced himself 2 out family yey has first dibs on it Kris *L*

Maxhead
5th May 2013, 07:26 PM
Only to be fair I think barry..... the guy that hasn't introduced himself 2 out family yey has first dibs on it Kris *L*

Sure thing BOSS!!!

I thought Barry was asking a question about delivery and not showing any interest at this stage but if he has than that's fine.

MudRunnerTD
5th May 2013, 07:35 PM

SOLD!!! LOL

I'll shoot you a PM

Kris certainly made the call.

Kris has dibs in my eyes.

Bloodyaussie
5th May 2013, 07:47 PM
Personally I think Kris has the call!!!!

benno77gu
5th May 2013, 07:50 PM
g'day benno - are you proposing a trade? if yes,could you please post some phots ? i would like to trade if it is not to late i have 4 gu rims i am out of town for a couple of days can post some pics on tues or wednesday if you are interested cheers

NissanGQ4.2
5th May 2013, 07:53 PM
Sure thing BOSS!!!

I thought Barry was asking a question about delivery and not showing any interest at this stage but if he has than that's fine.

hahahaha, was just kidding with you Kris "barry..... the guy that hasn't introduced himself 2 out family"

NissanGQ4.2
5th May 2013, 07:55 PM
Can't spell and I'm not even on the beers tonight, must be all the paracetamol :)

Barry
5th May 2013, 10:50 PM
All yours Kris, I'd have to come up from Vic so theyre all yours

brynk
5th May 2013, 11:04 PM
hahaha my wife & i are havin a laugh over all you ol ducks arguin over who's name is on the last slice of tea-cake! :)

i think benno has the call if he has the rims that i like the look of (no worries waiting a couple of days for you to get home and take some phots)

otherwise it's kris+nisshead since barry is happy to cede

r's brynk

benno77gu
6th May 2013, 06:13 AM
thanks brynk will take some pics and post tues or wed cheers

NissanGQ4.2
6th May 2013, 06:55 AM
Don't know about old, but my name is on the last slice of tea cake!!!!

Maxhead
6th May 2013, 08:24 AM
hahaha my wife & i are havin a laugh over all you ol ducks arguin over who's name is on the last slice of tea-cake! :)

i think benno has the call if he has the rims that i like the look of (no worries waiting a couple of days for you to get home and take some phots)

otherwise it's kris+nisshead since barry is happy to cede

r's brynk

Gotta be quick with all these ducks around...LOL

All yours Kris, I'd have to come up from Vic so theyre all yours

No worries, cheers mate

benno77gu
7th May 2013, 09:24 PM
hi brynk home late today will pop some pics up tomorrow evening cheers

benno77gu
9th May 2013, 08:20 PM
hi mate got a couple of pics but i cant load them i can text them to you if you like cheers