PDA

View Full Version : fast 4x4s in perth

burgo88
4th May 2013, 03:20 AM
So are there many "fast" patrols on this forum?
im loving the off road factor but im still one for power
Just finishing my R33 GTR twin turbo rb26 conversion in my gu and wondering if anyone else local on here has LS or big hp RB deals, also what issues etc are you having with parts holding up to the power increases. im only going for around 350rwhp on 33s but the next build will be my spare ls1 in a gu or ill bite the bullet and go the newer 07+ 4.8 petrol and adapt a gt42 up to it as on eof my mates has just done and is pushing 720rwhp but braking parts left right and centre

MEGOMONSTER
6th May 2013, 04:42 AM
Wheels spinning at all four corners.
750 RWHP has gotta sound tuff.
I guess so will yours.
Have you any pics on here yet of your GUrl. Perhaps a build thread of your super turbo'ed beast.

Ben-e-boy
6th May 2013, 09:13 AM
:useless:

It depends on how you drive it. 350 at the wheels should be alright. if you like to drop the clutch at 4500rpm then you are eventually going to break something.
What kind of driving do you do?

russ81
6th May 2013, 09:17 AM
I'm running a 6.0L L98 in my GU6
Which is a tad quicker than the 3L lol

No issues in the driveline yet, I do need to get her breathing a bit more freely

Sent while temporally motionless

burgo88
17th May 2013, 04:39 AM
Yes he's a lucky boy having that hp, the engines finally let go at 720 after 8 months so now its copping a stroker kit when it arrives in australia... PRICK lol
yeah ive got some pics, is it the case with this site they need to be put on a host site first like photo bucket etc?
yeah i dont plan to go clutch dumping i have a e series maloo and drift car for that, i just like wedge and wanted to have a different 4x4 really.
oh the good ol 6litres ive heard go well in them hey, is it bad on fuel? yeah i think heat will be my issue now also as air has to go through the cooler then the oil coolers i put in then the ac condenser finally the radiator, ive put two 15" VE thermos in and a 18" thermo inbetween the condenser and cooler also so fingers crossed.