PDA

View Full Version : Black duck canvas seat covers

Stokezi
1st May 2013, 12:40 AM
Black duck canvas seat covers for sale
2 front seats middle row split seat including arm rest / cup holders also included is front head rest covers not in pictures
for all gu patrols up to 2004 not suited for seats with air bags
$500 will post $25.00
call Shane on 0401289298

MEGOMONSTER
1st May 2013, 11:23 PM
Gotta be careful , they might quack.

Did they rub much on the leather, as in dud they do any noticeable damage.

Stokezi
1st May 2013, 11:29 PM
we had fabric seats and no damage they saved alot of damage to the seats only selling due to selling the car

MEGOMONSTER
1st May 2013, 11:43 PM
we had fabric seats and no damage they saved alot of damage to the seats only selling due to selling the car

Sorry thought the car in picture had leather seats, my bad.
Covers look good.

Stokezi
10th May 2013, 09:26 PM
seat covers SOLD

Cuppa
10th May 2013, 11:08 PM
Hope they are as good as they look in your pics as I just ordered a pair for the front seats online.

Cuppa

MudRunnerTD
10th May 2013, 11:15 PM
Hope they are as good as they look in your pics as I just ordered a pair for the front seats online.

Cuppa

I have them Cuppa and they are great! Never taken them off to see the seats since fitting them but they take a bit of a belting and do not look like wearing out any time soon. Got full set. Front seats back seats and the best one.... The console cover!

Rate them highly

BigRAWesty
11th May 2013, 12:01 AM
X2 with Mr. One of the work utes had these fitted and omg they copped a flogging.. when I left they still looks new.
There definitely a one of only purchase, so worth the extra coin...

Kallen Westbrook
Owner of
Westy's Accessories (http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/showthread.php?15134-Westy-s-Accessories.-A-small-back-yard-builder.)

Cuppa
11th May 2013, 12:08 AM
and the best one.... The console cover!

Had a look on the Black Duck web site & couldn't see them. Is it for a GU?

Cuppa

MudRunnerTD
11th May 2013, 12:10 AM
Had a look on the Black Duck web site & couldn't see them. Is it for a GU?

Cuppa

Yep GUIV perfect fit. Tailored. I bought them second hand for a song and the cover for the centre console was a bonus!

Just had another look at your other thread though cuppa with your new interior. My console lid has a faux suede and the little boy sitting in the centre back used to put his feet on it! Drove me nuts.

Your has a vinyl lid so should be fine mate.

Stokezi
11th May 2013, 04:42 AM
my seats under covers were all good when l took them off no wear what so ever to them

I have them Cuppa and they are great! Never taken them off to see the seats since fitting them but they take a bit of a belting and do not look like wearing out any time soon. Got full set. Front seats back seats and the best one.... The console cover!

Rate them highly