PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone played the 4x4 games?

Danny
24th June 2010, 08:31 PM
Has anyone been playing those games on the main site here.

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/4x4-games.html

It plays awesome at home but at work it was a bit staggery.

I got adsl2 at home and at work is just normal adsl so it may need good internet speed.

Might be the flash player at work too. I'll have a look tomorrow and update my flash player. :)

Pretty cool 3d game though.

Maxhead
24th June 2010, 08:35 PM
Mine doesn't work. The gameloader.dcr file hasn't got a program associated with it.:confused:

AB
24th June 2010, 08:39 PM
We only just uploaded it this arvo, anyone else having dramas?

The gameloader.dcr file hasn't got a program associated with it
Google gives me no answer's with this error.:mad:

Simmo
25th June 2010, 07:28 AM
it seems to play ok on my computer, I did have to download the new Adobe Flash Player but works good.

The first game is pretty cool. :)

Maxhead
25th June 2010, 07:58 AM
Mine doesn't work. The gameloader.dcr file hasn't got a program associated with it.:confused:

All good, IE works OK. Trouble is only with Chrome browser.
The games will give me something to do at work today....haha:D

patch697
25th June 2010, 04:37 PM
What are you trying to do to me Andy?????? Like i don't spend enough time in front of this thing as it is.lol......

AB
25th June 2010, 04:52 PM
What are you trying to do to me Andy?????? Like i don't spend enough time in front of this thing as it is.lol......

haha, we had a few suggestions to put games on so i hunted around and found these. I'm not much of a gamer but there good fun actually.

patch697
25th June 2010, 06:30 PM
haha, we had a few suggestions to put games on so i hunted around and found these. I'm not much of a gamer but there good fun actually.

Im no gamer ether mate but I wouldn't mind something like this that we could play competing against each other like an on line game just for forum members. I think it could be fun or bloody impossible to manage one of the 2.

Maxhead
25th June 2010, 06:45 PM
How good would it be to have a smash up derby between a few members...hahah.
I'm not a gamer either but this could be a blast

patch697
25th June 2010, 07:12 PM
Sorry Danny but im about to hijack your thread & throw the question out there:

1: Who else would like to have an online game for the forum members?

2: Andy if this has enough support can you look into this please or is this to big of a task to undertake?

Maxhead
25th June 2010, 07:47 PM
I'm keen...you have my thumbs up

AB
25th June 2010, 08:08 PM
Sorry Danny but im about to hijack your thread & throw the question out there:

1: Who else would like to have an online game for the forum members?

2: Andy if this has enough support can you look into this please or is this to big of a task to undertake?

Great idea, It would need to be embed into the forum so members can only play and keep one thread about it to discuss (We'll have suss this out).

It might have to be a game that gets scores rather than a time trial I think so we can compete.

Leave it with me for the weekend and we'll see what we can do.

Do you guys like any of those two games on there or hunt around for others???

patch697
25th June 2010, 08:38 PM
Great idea, It would need to be embed into the forum so members can only play and keep one thread about it to discuss (We'll have suss this out).

It might have to be a game that gets scores rather than a time trial I think so we can compete.

Leave it with me for the weekend and we'll see what we can do.

Do you guys like any of those two games on there or hunt around for others???

Thay may not appeal to a Sirius "gamer" but for the likes of me who's not I think thay are a good bit of fun & thank for going to the effort in the first place.

You keep this up Andy & I might start to think your a good Bloke or something...lol....

AB
25th June 2010, 08:45 PM
Thay may not appeal to a Sirius "gamer" but for the likes of me who's not I think thay are a good bit of fun & thank for going to the effort in the first place.

You keep this up Andy & I might start to think your a good Bloke or something...lol....

Mate if i pull this game off to be in the forum you can call me a good bloke then....What a nightmare!

I need to add coding to embed the games into this forum which is really good fun...haha

give me a few minutes and 2 more beers and that may fix it...lol

using you tube instructional videos with chinese languages....Great fun!

Timbo
25th June 2010, 08:56 PM
I am a sirius g@m3r and I want games!

Come on Andy.. you can doooo eeeeet!

patch697
25th June 2010, 09:04 PM
Mate if i pull this game off to be in the forum you can call me a good bloke then....What a nightmare!

I need to add coding to embed the games into this forum which is really good fun...haha

give me a few minutes and 2 more beers and that may fix it...lol

using you tube instructional videos with chinese languages....Great fun!

Seine I started all this & put you on the spot so to speak is there anything I can do to help?

AB
25th June 2010, 09:07 PM
mmm

i'm having issues with the bbcode.

Hang on give me 5 minutes...haha

AB
25th June 2010, 09:26 PM
Well that was a mission and a half guys...haha

New category on main page, have a look.

We will have to find some games over the weekend.

If anyone has any suggestions they are more then welcome, just PM me....Cheers!

madchris
30th January 2012, 10:34 PM
don't no if Anny body plays chess ?? but maby a chess game or two ?