PDA

View Full Version : Stabilizer release

alex
19th December 2010, 01:58 PM
Hi just signed up to get the manual. or does anyone know what the stabilizer adjuster really does

YNOT
19th December 2010, 02:12 PM
G'day Alex, I moved your question to a more relavent thread.

I'm assuming you have a GQ (Y60) Patrol with stabilizer release. Releasing the rear stabilizer (also known as a sway bar) allows the back axle to move/articulate more freely off road.

Pop over to the introductions section and tell us a bit about yourself and your Patrol. You need 25 posts before you get access to the manuals.

Tony

alex
21st December 2010, 11:49 PM
ok awesome thanks for that. i just got 2 4x4 a 1990 and a 88 bot have bit of rust so selling one and keeping the other or trying to get a diesel as these are petrol. how do i know when you reply to a thread post?? thanks

oilpond
20th October 2012, 04:06 PM
Where can i get the tie rod for one of these? I bought a tie rod thinking it would be the same size(Not) If i have it cut and rewelded to the same size will that work? How can i follow a thread for replys on this forum?

Morton
20th October 2012, 10:44 PM
Where can i get the tie rod for one of these? I bought a tie rod thinking it would be the same size(Not) If i have it cut and rewelded to the same size will that work? How can i follow a thread for replys on this forum?

are you on the right thread here? some info would help!!