PDA

View Full Version : the quickest/shortest forum meet

Finly Owner
17th December 2010, 11:14 PM
Sorry doubled in other:hijacked::hijacked::hijacked:thread.
So posted here for all to see.

The tall guy is Tony, the short guy is Scott, the lady is Sandra(scottys competitive half)

I took the photos and my missus hid inside.

Tim

Bigrig
17th December 2010, 11:22 PM
Sorry doubled in other:hijacked::hijacked::hijacked:thread.
So posted here for all to see.

The tall guy is Tony, the short guy is Scott, the lady is Sandra(scottys competitive half)

I took the photos and my missus hid inside.

Tim

What Tim meant to say is "the stringbean is Tony, the boombalada is Scotty, and that hot blonde is not available"!!! *lmfao* ...

Notice you left yourself out of the photos Timbo ... what's the story there old mate??

Finly Owner
17th December 2010, 11:27 PM
What Tim meant to say is "the stringbean is Tony, the boombalada is Scotty, and that hot blonde is not available"!!! *lmfao* ...

Notice you left yourself out of the photos Timbo ... what's the story there old mate??
Didn't see any of you slackos with a camera Aye?

Oh that's right you were still in awe of the way a real Nissan Patrol should sound.

LMFAO

Bigrig
17th December 2010, 11:33 PM
Didn't see any of you slackos with a camera Aye?

Oh that's right you were still in awe of the way a real Nissan Patrol should sound.

LMFAO

Not sure if I should admit this, but it did sound good ... but there again, so does Susan Boyle ... doesn't mean I want her either!!! hehehehehehe ....LMFAO

Finly Owner
17th December 2010, 11:36 PM
Not sure if I should admit this, but it did sound good ... but there again, so does Susan Boyle ... doesn't mean I want her either!!! hehehehehehe ....LMFAO

Now there's a singer I can listen to all day, as long as she is doing all her different styles. I love her rendition of Amazing Grace.

Bigrig
17th December 2010, 11:42 PM
Now there's a singer I can listen to all day, as long as she is doing all her different styles. I love her rendition of Amazing Grace.

I love her rendition of 'leaving the stage' ... *lmfao*

Bigrig
18th December 2010, 09:45 AM
So we Vics still hold the record for the longest forum meet up (48 hours)? Yeahhhh!

Good to see Tony and Scotty for the first time too (and Scotty's Mrs)!

You must be kidding?? Haven't ever heard any one say it was "good" to see me!!! lololol ... usually "good" to see me go!! lmfao

Bigrig
18th December 2010, 09:58 AM
I really was referring to your Mrs but threw you in as a courtesy!! haha.

Duly noted!!! lolol ...

wildgu6
18th December 2010, 10:37 AM
Nice one Tim, at least now we can put a face to the brains and a face to the humour.
Leave you to fight over that one Scotty.....lol

Cheers Pete

AB
18th December 2010, 10:46 AM
Cheers for the pics guys, well Plassy they almost matched the vic forum catch up with 4 people...lol

Bigrig
18th December 2010, 11:02 AM
Nice one Tim, at least now we can put a face to the brains and a face to the humour.
Leave you to fight over that one Scotty.....lol

Cheers Pete

I know it's hard to believe Pete, but I'm really not that intelligent mate!! lolol ... oh I see ... the humour part!! Got it!! lol ..

NissanGQ4.2
18th December 2010, 03:09 PM
Why are the bonnets up on the Patrols in the pics, were u guys having technical problems???? Broken Down *LMAO*

Dhuck
18th December 2010, 03:50 PM
It was a "look mine is bigger moment".

NissanGQ4.2
18th December 2010, 04:01 PM

hahahahahahaha, didn't think of that one, I just assumed they broke down *LMAO*

Woof
18th December 2010, 06:42 PM
Always good to put faces to members, WOW we certainly have a lot of good looking members here:thumbup:
Maybe time to start a new thread with members photos on it.:cheers:

Bigrig
18th December 2010, 06:50 PM
Always good to put faces to members, WOW we certainly have a lot of good looking members here:thumbup:
Maybe time to start a new thread with members photos on it.:cheers:

You don't want the camera any closer to my mug doggy!!! lolol ...

Bigrig
18th December 2010, 06:52 PM

And mine was bigger brother!!!!! *lmfao* ... nope ... mine was stuffed actually!!!

Tony picked up on the problem in about 12 seconds of looking and subsequently, I now have a new alternator (and radiator too as it was on the way out, so did both at the same time).

Finly Owner
18th December 2010, 10:13 PM
Cheers for the pics guys, well Plassy they almost matched the vic forum catch up with 4 people...lol

Ahem,, 5 people My missus did meet the others just hid inside preping for blood test, which cut meeting short.

DX grunt
18th December 2010, 10:15 PM
Why are the bonnets up on the Patrols in the pics, were u guys having technical problems???? Broken Down *LMAO*

Answer: 2 x GQ's.............................................. ........................ LMAO

Finly Owner
18th December 2010, 10:16 PM
hahahahahahaha, didn't think of that one, I just assumed they broke down *LMAO*

It was FINLY showing TANK what a real nissan motor was meant to look and sound like. (smiling). Sandra said "whats that big space beside the motor?" I replied "so you can work on it by standing in there"

Finly Owner
18th December 2010, 10:19 PM
Scotts is only bigger because of all the spaghetti and pollution crap, oh and clutter......hahahahahahaaa.

DX grunt
18th December 2010, 10:23 PM
Scotts is only bigger because of all the spaghetti and pollution crap, oh and clutter......hahahahahahaaa.

Any 'bling' under the bonnet? lol

Finly Owner
18th December 2010, 10:36 PM
Any 'bling' under the bonnet? lol

Nah but he had degraded it by putting that cheap and Nasty commodore airbox in. LOL

oh and now it's got an ally radiator with shiny ally tanks. Now that's bling.

I shouldn't pick but, Scott is such a target. I know he will return fire .................................................. ..eventually.

Bigrig
18th December 2010, 10:42 PM
Nah but he had degraded it by putting that cheap and Nasty commodore airbox in. LOL

oh and now it's got an ally radiator with shiny ally tanks. Now that's bling.

I shouldn't pick but, Scott is such a target. I know he will return fire .................................................. ..eventually.

And here it comes!!!! *lmfao* ... that retro fitted VN box is nearly indestructible old mate, and as for the bling ... well ... if your car deserves a bit of TLC, I figure give it some ... if it doesn't, then I'll just park it at your joint!!! hehehehe ....

Next volley??

Finly Owner
18th December 2010, 10:59 PM
LOng as it of some use to me I'l take it. Use it, sell it, wreck it, swap it> Someone always needs something I get, usually after I get rid of it,.