PDA

View Full Version : An unlikely couple - watagans.

surrender
19th April 2013, 02:05 PM
Gday everyone, Thinking about heading up to the watagans this weekend sometime but I will be heading up with a mate who has a stock pajero. He is the kind of person that will not want to break anything but I have a GQ ute locked 35's etc and don't want to be just driving boring tracks all day. I haven't been up there before, was wondering if anybody could point me in the direction of some tracks that will be good for him to practice on and that I won't be bored to death on? If that even exists.. Otherwise it looks like i'll be bumbling around on lame tracks with the pajero, but it might convince him to get a real 4wd or put some work into his.. Cheers.

surrender
19th April 2013, 02:06 PM
Even if there are some tracks that have relatively easy chicken tracks, that way I can drive the good stuff and he can go around what he has to?

rusty_nail
19th April 2013, 02:58 PM
mate, ive been up there a couple of times, but couldnt give you any directions TBH. i do know that most of the tracks there have good chicken tracks that stock cars can go around the serious bits.

have fun!!!