PDA

View Full Version : ANZAC day long weekend.

Timmo
16th April 2013, 04:28 PM
hi guys,

well the ANZAC long weekend will soon be upon us..... what are your plans?

I for one will be out and about testing out the new boots I have just put on the troll.........

any way if ya up for a visit or live up here let me know what ya plans are and if ya going wheeling any where let me know..........

Dougie80
16th April 2013, 04:58 PM
Off to Broome on friday and will be watching ANZAC day footy at divers tavern com on da bombers

BigRAWesty
16th April 2013, 06:08 PM
Hitting the barossa valley again for the thursday Friday, then engagement party Saturday in Adelaide, and home Sunday

Anyone doing some light wheelin south of Adelaide Sunday?

Kallen Westbrook
Owner of
Westy's Accessories (http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/showthread.php?15134-Westy-s-Accessories.-A-small-back-yard-builder.)

threedogs
16th April 2013, 06:22 PM
Staying at home to avoid the part time drivers and
watching the mighty pig brain injecting Bombers do their thang.

MEGOMONSTER
16th April 2013, 06:28 PM
Might be driving to Bearii to see if we can find a good camp area for a spot of fishing and drinking or is it drinking and fishing, but it will only be a day trip, gotta work Friday.

growler2058
16th April 2013, 07:36 PM
Dawn service down at the Bay, then off to the surf club for breakfast, rum n coffee. Saturday up to a mates farm to get on the piss around a bonnie

megatexture
16th April 2013, 07:57 PM
Going camping at Gordon country with mates, it can't come soon enough lol

Maxhead
16th April 2013, 08:09 PM
Not a long weekend here in ACT but Thursday dawn service at the War Memorial with my boys and then off to one of the pubs for 2up and a beer maybe:)

Rossco
16th April 2013, 09:03 PM
hi guys,

well the ANZAC long weekend will soon be upon us..... what are your plans?

I for one will be out and about testing out the new boots I have just put on the troll.........

any way if ya up for a visit or live up here let me know what ya plans are and if ya going wheeling any where let me know..........

Hey Timbo, l'm thinking about heading up to the butcher country track, however it is looming rather quickly and will have to get organised soon.

What are your plans for a trip?

AB
16th April 2013, 09:12 PM
Hey Timbo, l'm thinking about heading up to the butcher country track, however it is looming rather quickly and will have to get organised soon.

What are your plans for a trip?

Wrong timbo Rossco

Bloodyaussie
16th April 2013, 09:21 PM
Fail Rossco Fail!!!!!!!!

Rossco
16th April 2013, 09:30 PM
Ha ha. It is getting late LOL.

Timmo
16th April 2013, 10:21 PM
All good all good

BigRAWesty
16th April 2013, 10:24 PM
Not a long weekend here in ACT but Thursday dawn service at the War Memorial with my boys and then off to one of the pubs for 2up and a beer maybe:)

Not here in sa either, the mill has called a site RDO, as no one would have turned up anyway...

Kallen Westbrook
Owner of
Westy's Accessories (http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/showthread.php?15134-Westy-s-Accessories.-A-small-back-yard-builder.)

megatexture
16th April 2013, 10:43 PM
Nor qld were just having fri off to make it one