PDA

View Full Version : New Safari Patrol

Baileys
13th December 2010, 09:04 PM
New Safari Patrol. I believe it was released in the UK first.......useless info but a nice rig once modified.
Baileys

AB
13th December 2010, 09:09 PM
I'm tossing up between this and a 92 GQ...mmmm......lol

Baileys
13th December 2010, 09:11 PM
Mmmmmmmm...It's a no brainer for me. My GQ of course. Thanks Andy.

AB
13th December 2010, 09:15 PM
Mmmmmmmm...It's a no brainer for me. My GQ of course. Thanks Andy.

It would certainly be a comfy tourier though thats for sure....hehe

NissanGQ4.2
13th December 2010, 09:56 PM
I'm tossing up between this and a 92 GQ...mmmm......lol

I will sell you my 92 GQ AB, I'm an honest seller AB

FOR SALE $3000.00 or willing 2 swap 4 2 cases of Jim Beam and Coke

1992 Nissan Patrol GQ TI EFI Auto, Power windows ( Only 2 actually work! ), 2 inch body lift ( will throw in 4" Suspension lift and Ranco Shocks 4 extra case of Jim Beam ), Sony Stereo ( probable the best part in the whole 4B ), ARB Bullbar, GME 50 channel UHF ( 10 programable channels, will throw in software and lead 4 extra case of bourbon ), BFG AllTerrains, Allow Rims, Comes with dent in back door, Lots of scratches on paint, to many oil leaks to list in 1 post, has been rolled on its side once, back side window frames starting 2 rust out, problem with Auto gearbox ( think it might actually be a computer problem not the gearbox it self ) Tappets need doing. All trims holding carpet down will need putting back in ( had 2 pull carpet out a few times from doing deep river crossings and got sick of putting them on / off, so they stayed off! )
+ many more things that will need fixing

Included in this sale at no extra cost is my 4 year old daughter and 2 year old son, this is not negotiable, I WILL NOT seperate under any circumstances.

Just PM me if interested

Sorry 4 the thread hijack Baileys

Baileys
13th December 2010, 10:24 PM
"LOL" That's okay toddrhind.....It was a good laugh. The funniest thing is...it'd prob's all true! :) he he...
Can I have a bottle cos it's my thread after all?
"Baileys"

AB
14th December 2010, 08:03 AM
PM sent....lol

Bigrig
14th December 2010, 08:13 AM
I will sell you my 92 GQ AB, I'm an honest seller AB

FOR SALE $3000.00 or willing 2 swap 4 2 cases of Jim Beam and Coke

1992 Nissan Patrol GQ TI EFI Auto, Power windows ( Only 2 actually work! ), 2 inch body lift ( will throw in 4" Suspension lift and Ranco Shocks 4 extra case of Jim Beam ), Sony Stereo ( probable the best part in the whole 4B ), ARB Bullbar, GME 50 channel UHF ( 10 programable channels, will throw in software and lead 4 extra case of bourbon ), BFG AllTerrains, Allow Rims, Comes with dent in back door, Lots of scratches on paint, to many oil leaks to list in 1 post, has been rolled on its side once, back side window frames starting 2 rust out, problem with Auto gearbox ( think it might actually be a computer problem not the gearbox it self ) Tappets need doing. All trims holding carpet down will need putting back in ( had 2 pull carpet out a few times from doing deep river crossings and got sick of putting them on / off, so they stayed off! )
+ many more things that will need fixing

Included in this sale at no extra cost is my 4 year old daughter and 2 year old son, this is not negotiable, I WILL NOT seperate under any circumstances.

Just PM me if interested

Sorry 4 the thread hijack Baileys

I'll take the deal - at least I'll have something to drive home in from Sydney next week - and more than likely, your kids will have better knowledge of how to do the 'running repairs' than me!!! lolol ...

Bigrig
14th December 2010, 08:15 AM
New Safari Patrol. I believe it was released in the UK first.......useless info but a nice rig once modified.
Baileys

I'm about to get condemned by all and sundry, but you've probably figured out already that I speak my peace ... so here goes ... I think the new design is outright ugly!!! U .. G ..L .. Y .. you ain't got no alibi, you UGLY (doop doop), you UGLY!!! lmfao ...

Woof
14th December 2010, 01:51 PM
I'm about to get condemned by all and sundry, but you've probably figured out already that I speak my peace ... so here goes ... I think the new design is outright ugly!!! U .. G ..L .. Y .. you ain't got no alibi, you UGLY (doop doop), you UGLY!!! lmfao ...

Scotty you not on your lonesome there mate, Nissan should bow they're heads in shame for designing that THING...

Bigrig
14th December 2010, 04:13 PM
Scotty you not on your lonesome there mate, Nissan should bow they're heads in shame for designing that THING...

Alleluia brother!!!!!

patch697
14th December 2010, 04:24 PM
After see this & reading Plassy's post in general banter I think I'd rather he's M3......................lololololol

New when Nissan get serious about the subject of 4WD's again so will I.

NissanGQ4.2
14th December 2010, 07:24 PM
"LOL" That's okay toddrhind.....It was a good laugh. The funniest thing is...it'd prob's all true! :) he he...
Can I have a bottle cos it's my thread after all?
"Baileys"

Unfortunatly all true, and i don't mind sharing a bottle considering i hijacked ur thread *L*

NissanGQ4.2
14th December 2010, 07:26 PM
How do enlarge the attachment? I can't see it properly.

Can't enlarge the photo Plassy , must of been how it was attached

NissanGQ4.2
14th December 2010, 07:28 PM
I'll take the deal - at least I'll have something to drive home in from Sydney next week - and more than likely, your kids will have better knowledge of how to do the 'running repairs' than me!!! lolol ...

Sold - I'll even throw in 4000 litres of oil, that should see u across the border at least *LMAO*

AB
14th December 2010, 07:44 PM
How do enlarge the attachment? I can't see it properly.

I noticed that too Plassy. I think there is something you can click which no one seems to click on the upload section which Baileys mustve clicked...lol

Bigrig
14th December 2010, 07:51 PM
Sold - I'll even throw in 4000 litres of oil, that should see u across the border at least *LMAO*

4000 litres of oil weight ... now I'm worried about fuel consumption ... it's never ending downward spiral!!! lololol ...

NissanGQ4.2
14th December 2010, 08:06 PM
4000 litres of oil weight ... now I'm worried about fuel consumption ... it's never ending downward spiral!!! lololol ...

fuel consumption???? whats that Scotty????

Bigrig
14th December 2010, 09:30 PM
fuel consumption???? whats that Scotty????

Well, apparently I don't know anymore!!! lolol ...

Baileys
14th December 2010, 10:40 PM
http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2010/12/7.jpg

Hi guys...sorry bout the image. Is this better!

Woof
14th December 2010, 10:45 PM
Not a bit Baileys, it still looks like crap

Baileys
14th December 2010, 11:10 PM
LOL... I know that. It's like when you blow your nose...some people just have to take a look to see what came out of the snot locker.
Baileys.

Bigrig
14th December 2010, 11:19 PM
LOL... I know that. It's like when you blow your nose...some people just have to take a look to see what came out of the snot locker.
Baileys.

Classic description old mate - could not of put it better myself!! lol

Bob
15th December 2010, 03:33 PM
looks like a great wall of china design

Clunk
28th December 2010, 12:33 AM
right, well, ummmmm......... I'll take 3 please!!!!!!!!!!

beansathome
28th December 2010, 06:00 PM
this is nisans expreshion of intrest on the new car

http://www.nissan.com.au/webpages/models/All_New_Patrol_teaser_model.html#

im suprised it is even has lowrange
actualy it doesnt have selectable low range u can select between sand, mud etc
it reminds me of the pathfinder adds saying that thay have the patrols dna with independant suspenshion on the r51 prety much made it a beach driver or a soccar mums car not much patrol dna there.
pretty sure nissan is loosing its grip with ofroad driving.

my 2c

cheers ben

Woof
28th December 2010, 07:08 PM
Everyone had better hang on to their current Patrols, by the look of it they will be worth a lot of money as soon as Nissan release this thing.

patch697
28th December 2010, 09:40 PM
Everyone had better hang on to their current Patrols, by the look of it they will be worth a lot of money as soon as Nissan release this thing.

LOLOL........ Agreed there going up already just from the pics......lolol

Clunk
31st December 2010, 06:29 PM
LOLOL........ Agreed there going up already just from the pics......lolol

and still rising

beemer
3rd January 2011, 10:34 AM
Looks like they are trying to copy the yanks cadillac escalade, doesnt look very offroad capable, I'll keep my gu i think lol

MudRunnerTD
3rd January 2011, 05:03 PM

:band:

:Yahoo!:

I have got a GU IV TD42Ti and it aint gong anywhere!! :eck05:

I have owned it for 2 years and it is worth the same money as it was when i bought it :1062::eck05:

Yeah Me!!! :1062: :trink13:

:harhar: :harhar: :harhar: