PDA

View Full Version : A run down for the meet up at Andy's

Pages : [1] 2

Bloodyaussie
1st April 2013, 06:36 PM
There has been many questions asked that have already been answered about the meet up and also about how this day will be run so I will give you all the run down for the day.

Mechanics... Scotty is in charge for the work on the car, he will over see all the work and in what order the work is performed.

Hubs will be done by Darren and on the other side will be determined on the day.

Rear diff I think is being done by Matty.

Electrical jobs are many and I have not got a main go to guy for this job yet as it seems everyone is a budding auto electrician.. he he.

The cargo barrier might not make it in time so this job is pending as is the suspension as if they arrive early the job will be done before hand.

A lot of the work involves the dash with radio, uhf and some electrical gremlins that need sorting.

All jobs will need an offsider and plenty to do as far as parts cleaning or holding things...

The food is all taken care of and is a lot of the grog by Leah Roofy and Cbates bringing a BBq trailer.

Andy needs help with a fire pit to be built and the rest just need turn up and have a good time...

Dont feel you need to all be working away, just being there and enjoying the company is enough.

Plus my car needs a full service and a new coolant system change and so on so.....??????

I will be bringing a large compressor and rattle gun plus tools and some electrical stuff.

As stated before it is better you bring some tools or other stuff you have and we not need it than need it and dont have it.

This meet is also about the Church of Patrology so come along and enjoy the company.

George has done his bit and done it well and now it is time he takes a back seat and lets the others do there jobs....!!!!

I myself will be doing stuff all....... except eat drink and be merry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Winnie
1st April 2013, 06:43 PM
I'm not all that mechanical but have done swivel hubs before so I could be an extra pair of hands for Daz. Can help with the fire pit too.

If you're happy and you know it tap a post!

Maxhead
1st April 2013, 06:57 PM
I'm bringing my chain saw to help and cut some wood. I would like to learn the swivel hub being done and can help there, otherwise anything else thats going on

Bloodyaussie
1st April 2013, 07:19 PM
Great... Kris has a chainsaw!!!!!!???????

I cant wait for that.... ???

healy
1st April 2013, 07:28 PM
Chainsaw in one hand a bottle of spirits in the other

Maxhead
1st April 2013, 07:36 PM
Great... Kris has a chainsaw!!!!!!???????

I cant wait for that.... ???

Hey??? The fire wood doesn't cut itself and throw itself in my fireplace...lol
I didn't realize owning a chainny was so special, thought everyone had one. Thanks mate, you deserve a cuddle...lmao

Maxhead
1st April 2013, 07:37 PM
Chainsaw in one hand a bottle of spirits in the other

Nah, I don;t even kick it over till bottle is finished...more fun that way...hahahhahah

Irish
1st April 2013, 07:45 PM
I am happy to help with whatever, can bring a chainsaw too if one is needed?

MEGOMONSTER
1st April 2013, 08:21 PM
So I don't need to bring and cook brekkie, is that right.

Bloodyaussie
1st April 2013, 08:51 PM
So I don't need to bring and cook brekkie, is that right.

Thats right, if you want something special on your plate then you will need to but otherwise food is paid for for Saturday and Sunday morning ...

DX grunt
1st April 2013, 08:57 PM
It is not ethical or morally correct to spew in church, either!!

taslucas
1st April 2013, 09:04 PM
It is not ethical or morally correct to spew in church, either!!

And also it must be VERY blasphemous to park a Toyo next to the church of patrology.... Just saying!!

FanTapstic!

DX grunt
1st April 2013, 09:06 PM
And also it must be VERY blasphemous to park a Toyo next to the church of patrology.... Just saying!!

FanTapstic!

Nice thought, but you must have enough grace to accept converts. lol

MEGOMONSTER
1st April 2013, 11:13 PM

Nice thought, but you must have enough grace to accept converts. lol

That and it doesn't work so stays put.
A gentle reminder of why you can't go back.
Soon he'll turn it into a urinal. Well someone might on Saturday. Lol

Alitis007
1st April 2013, 11:26 PM
Thats not fair!! Is it coz i didn't let you guys do anything on saturday ??? What did you call me a NAZI control freak hahaha.

I will try not to take over any jobs but i can't make any guarantees!! Lol

MEGOMONSTER
1st April 2013, 11:33 PM
Thats right, if you want something special on your plate then you will need to but otherwise food is paid for for Saturday and Sunday morning ...

Yippee but now I feel inadequate cos I won't know what to do, surely I could find something. I know I can provide the light when it gets dark. Lol

MEGOMONSTER
2nd April 2013, 09:08 AM
That and it doesn't work so stays put.
A gentle reminder of why you can't go back.
Soon he'll turn it into a urinal. Well someone might on Saturday. Lol

Retraction: please no one urinate on his beloved Toshita

GQ TANK
2nd April 2013, 12:46 PM
Im bringing a watt meter, crimpers etc to ensure the radio cableing is done correctly.

rusty_nail
2nd April 2013, 01:35 PM
Plus my car needs a full service and a new coolant system change and so on so.....??????

not sure if anyone noticed this one... haha your cheeky mate!

Maxhead
2nd April 2013, 01:47 PM
not sure if anyone noticed this one... haha your cheeky mate!

I did but I pretended it wasn't there, in fact I do that with most of Jonnos posts...bwahahahahah OK, OK, I have read one or two :)

Bloodyaussie
2nd April 2013, 02:57 PM
He he he he!!!!!!!!!!

I'll do it my bloody self then!!!!!!

Winnie
2nd April 2013, 03:09 PM
He he he he!!!!!!!!!!

I'll do it my bloody self then!!!!!!

While you're at it mate....

Sir Roofy
2nd April 2013, 03:34 PM
while you're at it mate....

have to be special to touch mine

GQ TANK
4th April 2013, 08:38 PM
I picked up the front wheel bearing kits from 4wd obsesion today - have them & the diff in the truck ready for saturday.

Alitis007
4th April 2013, 08:47 PM
Your a gun GQ TANK thanks mate !!!

Cbates
4th April 2013, 09:01 PM
Is anyone coming from Geelong that could go via led light co? They have kindly donated a work light for the car but won't arrive till Monday if they send it. Thanks guys!

Bloodyaussie
5th April 2013, 07:02 AM
I will ring Darren today and see if he has time???

Cbates
5th April 2013, 02:29 PM
Hey mate, mud runner has already picked it up! Thanks for the offer! See you all tomorrow!

Bloodyaussie
5th April 2013, 04:37 PM
Just got off the phone with 4wd Action and the bloke I am dealing with was so apologetic about no one getting back to me.. (I will tell you all about it later)

Now they are throwing together some goodies plus the boys there are throwing in some money to pay for a brand new winch...... So I need to figure out what to do with the $250 Aldi winch????

I think for the sake of not knowing if it will turn up in time we will fit the Aldi winch and swap it over later..

We need some good camera gear for photos both tomorrow and the following weekend plus they ask that the photos we send in have no alcohol or cigs pictured.

I have never written anything like this so if there are and articulate people out there that can string some words together let me know..

Also tomorrow I need a few things done on my car involving electrics so anyone feel like getting there hands dirty can do so... yes I know I am cheeky!!!!

I have gone to Repco and got cans of stuff we will need plus to Jaycar for some relays and connectors and so on... forgot the bloody cable ties???

I will see you guys there....

Cbates
5th April 2013, 05:04 PM
I'm bringing some camera stuff that takes hd photos so hopefully that will help!

Cbates
5th April 2013, 05:05 PM
Also ill bring the cables ties that I can find lying round.

MEGOMONSTER
5th April 2013, 05:06 PM
Also tomorrow I need a few things done on my car involving electrics so anyone feel like getting there hands dirty can do so... yes I know I am cheeky!!!!

Hmmmmmmmmmm...........
Lets all think about it for awhile.

Winnie
5th April 2013, 05:58 PM
Jonathan I have got hundreds of cable ties in the car...... also picked up Healy's coil spacers this arvo.

healy
5th April 2013, 06:24 PM
There 15mm spacers with a 2" lift kit but I couldn't get the rubber for the top of springs as mine are f'd it was the best thing I could think of in the short time we had I'm open for suggestions as most would know more than me at setting up a lift

healy
5th April 2013, 06:54 PM
I can do the lift next week by myself as was my plan and get some rubber. I'd prefer not to do castor correction as I'd just do a 4" eventually and not bothered with the 2" but if any rubber will do maybe there might be something near Andy's and I can just sell the spacers on or store them away. Can't afford to break anything so safer cheaper easier is the way at the moment

healy
5th April 2013, 07:11 PM
So ill just leave the lift here then and do it later in the week. No point bringing it if it won't solve the problem and could really do with the room in the car to get this other stuff down what's ya thoughts???

MEGOMONSTER
5th April 2013, 07:19 PM

Hmmmmmmmmmm...........
Lets all think about it for awhile.

I know we'll get Healy to do it, for all your good work.

healy
5th April 2013, 07:26 PM
Sorry, missed the question at the end - you'll need to swap brake lines also (your rear may reach the front with 4" depending how long it is, and only need to buy one for the rear).

Happy to hear others opinions but personally I wouldn't be putting coil spacers in ... we can do the 2" lift, but no spacers IMHO.

Scotty (Bigrig)
So we just need rubber for the hats ill see what I can find in garage but don't think I have any to be honest rears might be alright fronts are hanging out at the moment

AB
5th April 2013, 07:34 PM
AB will no doubt have some rubber we could use in his bedroom ... might need to dry it out, and no doubt tack a few together as they'll be small, but it should do the trick!!!! lmao

Scotty (Bigrig)

Yeah your misses bought way too many over last time...lmao

AB
5th April 2013, 07:38 PM
That's cool, so your not disagreeing with the size though?? lmao

Scotty (Bigrig)

It's not small it's thin...lol

Ben-e-boy
5th April 2013, 07:40 PM
Yeah your misses bought way too many over last time...lmao
too many???? is there a underlying premature issue here. lmfao

healy
5th April 2013, 07:42 PM
Wrong rubber guys stuff it we will jack johnos up and ill take his spring hats

AB
5th April 2013, 07:42 PM
too many???? is there a underlying premature issue here. lmfao

I'm so going to tea bag you tomorrow night...lmao

Bloodyaussie
5th April 2013, 08:06 PM
I think the 4inch is stupid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There ya go I said it..... go on then!!

Dont know why you are not happy doing the 2inch .. whats with the spacers??

healy
5th April 2013, 08:10 PM
I think the 4inch is stupid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There ya go I said it..... go on then!!

Dont know why you are not happy doing the 2inch .. whats with the spacers??

No what I'm saying is if I have to do castor etc might as well have just saved and done a 4" as I've now got 2" I won't use the spacers I got 15mm spacers as I couldn't get any spring hats as I didn't know you could just any form of rubber. Go pay some attention to ya wife lol

Bloodyaussie
5th April 2013, 08:12 PM
I am bringing both my kids as my wife has to work, she will turn up later to drag one or both of the kids home... Erica wants to stay with me for a sleep over and see how stupid Queenslanders get????

AB
5th April 2013, 08:16 PM
All good mate my family will be here too.

Winnie
5th April 2013, 08:18 PM
Long way to drag them out Andy, hope they don't get bored and nag you to take them home.

healy
5th April 2013, 08:18 PM
I am bringing both my kids as my wife has to work, she will turn up later to drag one or both of the kids home... Erica wants to stay with me for a sleep over and see how stupid Queenslanders get????

Pretty stupid lol I unfortunately lived up there for a few months

Bloodyaussie
5th April 2013, 08:21 PM
Yeah I am a Sydney boy but dont hold it against me???

Sir Roofy
5th April 2013, 08:22 PM
no what i'm saying is if i have to do castor etc might as well have just saved and done a 4" as i've now got 2" i won't use the spacers i got 15mm spacers as i couldn't get any spring hats as i didn't know you could just any form of rubber. Go pay some attention to ya wife lol

well heals im sorry but have to agree with ba on this one
why would go 4'' when most of us are only 2'' and manage ok
if your going 35s there goes the economy big rubber extra wieght
extra fuel makes extra hard for leah and kids then you want a box
to reach the fridge to get a beer
must be a young thing

Winnie
5th April 2013, 08:23 PM
You'll fit 35s on a 2" lift anyway Healy!

healy
5th April 2013, 08:26 PM
Hey?? Stupid?? Seriously??

Comments like that just reaffirm my opinion that the only good thing about NSW is that it keeps Victorians further away ... lol

Scotty (Bigrig)
I didn't say all lol and we are great ful NSW is in between us as we don't get all your nasty weather

Bloodyaussie
5th April 2013, 08:26 PM
well heals im sorry but have to agree with ba on this one
why would go 4'' when most of us are only 2'' and manage ok
if your going 35s there goes the economy big rubber extra wieght
extra fuel makes extra hard for leah and kids then you want a box
to reach the fridge to get a beer
must be a young thing
I agree.... you turn it from a reliable rig into hard work... and if anything breaks it costs more to fix!!!

healy
5th April 2013, 08:28 PM
Yeah, I could imagine it would have gotten hard at that point when the welfare ran out!! Back to Victoria you go!!!! lmao

Scotty (Bigrig)

I don't use centrelink it was work on Hamilton island

healy
5th April 2013, 08:29 PM
I never said i want a 4" lift

Bloodyaussie
5th April 2013, 08:31 PM
Ok here is Andy's address.......

15 Credibility street, knobsville.... see you all there!!!!!!!!

Bloodyaussie
5th April 2013, 08:32 PM
You having a few Bundies there Scotty!!!!! the party started early???

Ben-e-boy
5th April 2013, 08:37 PM
I didn't say all lol and we are great ful NSW is in between us as we don't get all your nasty weather
hahaha...Its been so dificult lately 28 degrees only 80% humidity during the day
Although I will level with you. I have been rugging up at night it been getting to a chilli 19 degrees at night.
even as I sit here at bigrigs the weather app says its 20.3 degrees. but it feels like 21.4 degrees.
ill agree the weather is bloody awful lmao

Bloodyaussie
5th April 2013, 08:39 PM
hahaha...Its been so dificult lately 28 degrees only 80% humidity during the day
Although I will level with you. I have been rugging up at night it been getting to a chilli 19 degrees at night.
even as I sit here at bigrigs the weather app says its 20.3 degrees. but it feels like 21.4 degrees.
ill agree the weather is bloody awful lmao

You idiot!!!!!! ha ha ha ha!!!!

AB
5th April 2013, 08:40 PM
So what time will healys car be here?

Bloodyaussie
5th April 2013, 08:42 PM
He told me he would be there about 8.30am????

Mudski and I will be travelling together and should be there about 9.30??

Winnie
5th April 2013, 08:44 PM
Far out Scotty! Any excuse for you to get on the lolly water!

Bloodyaussie
5th April 2013, 08:44 PM
Would have been on the bundy's if it were a workshop day here tomorrow mate, but seeing as we're in Victoria all weekend, we thought we try a few 'poofta mouthwashes' to prepare us!!

LMFAO!!!!

Scotty (Bigrig)

You putting on you nail polish and talking about boys also???

Bloodyaussie
5th April 2013, 08:51 PM
Oh ... will that serve us well down there also?? We'll get straight on it for some practice!!! lmao

Scotty (Bigrig)
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!

Sir Roofy
5th April 2013, 08:53 PM
Tis abit chilly tonight but had take mine off jumper that is

AB
5th April 2013, 08:54 PM
Ok so this thread is about the run down for the meet up tomorrow...

So far the run down is....

I get the small thin condoms from my bedroom, tea bag benny, Scotty is bringing lolly water, nail polish and we are all going to be talking about boys...lol

Winnie
5th April 2013, 08:55 PM
So the usual drill then?

healy
5th April 2013, 08:56 PM
Haha!!! Hamilton??? Crikey - if you were single when you were there then there's no way you have ever left!!! lmao

Scotty (Bigrig)
Yeah I was single living at airlie beach catching the ferry every morning not so good on no sleep and getting on the turps every bloody night

Bloodyaussie
5th April 2013, 08:57 PM

I get the small thin condoms from my bedroom, tea bag benny, Scotty is bringing lolly water, nail polish and we are all going to be talking about boys...lol

Farrk I laughed so hard and just as Alexander settled down!!!!!!!!!!!

healy
5th April 2013, 08:58 PM

See what happens when queenslanders get involved

healy
5th April 2013, 09:02 PM
So what time will healys car be here?
I was thinking about 8:30 but if no ones gonna be there I'm happy to sleep in abit longer what's the earliest people are getting there???????

AB
5th April 2013, 09:03 PM
Some people are 8am. 8:30 is fine mate.

MEGOMONSTER
5th April 2013, 10:40 PM
Some people are 8am. 8:30 is fine mate.

I was planning 7:30am but I'll probably be there 8am. I suppose if I get up earlier ( like I have been the last two nights up at 5), I'll be there earlier.

MEGOMONSTER
5th April 2013, 10:42 PM
Healy some how the two slabs of JD, have only counted up to a slab and a half. Not sure how this happened.

MEGOMONSTER
5th April 2013, 11:34 PM
See you all in about 11 hours ... we're about to head to the land of nod, and up at 4am to jump the jumbo!

Looking forward to it!!

Scotty (Bigrig)

See you there buddy.

cgm
6th April 2013, 12:08 AM
All the best for the weekend guys. Hoping to see some good pics - especially of the smile on Healy's face at the end of it!

MEGOMONSTER
6th April 2013, 05:18 AM
Rise and shine boys, it's time to go to church.

Bob
6th April 2013, 05:21 AM
On my way

sent from galaxy s3 using tapatalk

Winnie
6th April 2013, 05:38 AM
Having some brekky then gonna head over to roofys and we are gonna come up through the bush

Bloodyaussie
6th April 2013, 06:04 AM
Good morning dear!!!!!!!

Woke and was lying there thinking "Now dont forget this and dont forget that" !!!! Oh bugger just get up and make a coffee!!!

AB
6th April 2013, 06:17 AM
Seeyas all soon!!!

MEGOMONSTER
6th April 2013, 06:18 AM
We just boarded - see you boys in a few hours ...

Scotty (Bigrig)

Typical of all multi-nationals, jet setting around the world on a whim.

MudRunnerTD
6th April 2013, 06:53 AM
bag is packed and coffee is made. loading the tools now

GET UP YOU LOT!!!! THERE IS WORK TO DO!

catchyas there

np.com.au! you ROCK!

MEGOMONSTER
6th April 2013, 07:02 AM
The hills are alive with the sounds of Pa-trols. Pml

Cbates
6th April 2013, 07:03 AM
Leaving mine now! See you soon!

NissanGQ4.2
6th April 2013, 07:07 AM
Have fun guys, wish I was there to help out.............................

Well at least meet you guys and drink beers anyway :)

Bloodyaussie
6th April 2013, 07:12 AM
Have fun guys, wish I was there to help out.............................

Well at least meet you guys and drink beers anyway :)

Yeah you could have helped me heaps by drinking beers!!!!!

healy
6th April 2013, 07:26 AM
It's beer o'clock now

Winnie
6th April 2013, 07:32 AM
25 hour day today which means more time to PARTY

NissanGQ4.2
6th April 2013, 07:52 AM
Yeah you could have helped me heaps by drinking beers!!!!!

Yeh I can be a great help sometimes :) *LMAO*

BigRAWesty
6th April 2013, 08:31 AM
Enjoy the day guys. Really bummed I couldn't make it.
Stay safe, enjoy yourselves and plenty of pics of you grease covered spanner monkey's.. :p

Kallen Westbrook
Owner of
Westy's Accessories (http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/showthread.php?15134-Westy-s-Accessories.-A-small-back-yard-builder.)

threedogs
6th April 2013, 09:29 AM
Seems plenty going x 2 makes heaps of hands available, and some knowledgable ppl as well.
Enjoy, byo bandaids.

PMC
6th April 2013, 11:04 AM
Enjoy the day guys. Really bummed I couldn't make it.
Stay safe, enjoy yourselves and plenty of pics of you grease covered spanner monkey's.. :p

Kallen Westbrook
Owner of
Westy's Accessories (http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/showthread.php?15134-Westy-s-Accessories.-A-small-back-yard-builder.)

Remember the pics! It didn't happen unless it is supported by pics. lol

PS, All the best folks, i wish i could be there, instead of laying up in a bloody bed recuperating from my bowel infusion from yesterday!

Regards,

RLI

Drew
6th April 2013, 12:26 PM
I wish I could be there to meet you larrakins but had to work :( :(

Drew
6th April 2013, 12:27 PM
Sorry to hear RLI

NissanGQ4.2
6th April 2013, 08:15 PM
Are you blokes alive????

Did any work get done??????

Or did you all just sit around drinking beer all day?????????????????????????????????

PICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

trekster
6th April 2013, 08:25 PM
In this day of age with all the technology with phones/facebook/tapa etc and the ability to post and post pictures,

I'm saddened to see no running update during the day :(

growler2058
6th April 2013, 08:35 PM
Mob of fuk1n lady boy wannabes
Av a go you blouses

NissanGQ4.2
6th April 2013, 08:37 PM
In this day of age with all the technology with phones/facebook/tapa etc and the ability to post and post pictures,

I'm saddened to see no running update during the day :(

So was I Eric, very disappointed

I think they drank beers all day and poor healy had to burn the GU and buy a GQ instead cause no work was getting done

Yendor
6th April 2013, 08:37 PM
Maybe there still hard at it....................................drinking that is.

Cbates
6th April 2013, 08:51 PM
Sorry guys got photos on the gopro this is the only one on my phone27894

NissanGQ4.2
6th April 2013, 09:01 PM
Sh!t they are alive and healy hasn't burnt the GU yet.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Irish
6th April 2013, 09:09 PM
Dont ban/kill me Andy:

http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o234/Irishpete/roothy_zps14b3989e.jpg

growler2058
6th April 2013, 09:12 PM
HAHAhahahahhahahahahahaha AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HAhahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahaa

NissanGQ4.2
6th April 2013, 09:14 PM
HAHAhahahahhahahahahahaha AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HAhahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahaa

x2 what he said, nearly spat my beer out with laughter!

growler2058
6th April 2013, 09:16 PM
x2 what he said, nearly spat my beer out with laughter!

X3 still giggling hahahahhahahahhahaha AAAHHHhHh hahahahahahaha

jack
6th April 2013, 09:16 PM
It's being burnt tonight as a sacrificial offering at the Church of Patrology

AB
6th April 2013, 09:55 PM
How did I know that would happen...lol.

Here's the current situation

MudRunnerTD
6th April 2013, 10:03 PM
Mego has nice seats

Irish
6th April 2013, 10:04 PM
Fire pit looks grouse Andy. Was great to meet all the forumers today that I hadn't met before and good to catch up with the ones I have. :-)

Woof
6th April 2013, 10:11 PM
Wish so much that I was there, have a beer for me guys.

jack
6th April 2013, 10:21 PM
Yeah guys, great meeting up with all of you (even cuddles). Good to put a face to the names.

MudRunnerTD
6th April 2013, 10:22 PM
What a bloody great night! jade have run out and the speeches just went feral.

What a pissa

Bloodyaussie
6th April 2013, 11:42 PM
What can I say ???????

MudRunnerTD
6th April 2013, 11:48 PM
LMFAO!!

Big rig is a big Rig!!

TPC
6th April 2013, 11:56 PM
Wish so much that I was there, have a beer for me guys.

Yea me too, would love to be there and meet all you drunken bastards.
Have a great night guys.

mudski
7th April 2013, 12:01 AM
The first to pike it.

I tapped that app...

TPC
7th April 2013, 12:12 AM
The first to pike it.

I tapped that app...
Do you have a razor? Would look better with one less eyebrow.

healy
7th April 2013, 12:14 AM
Your weak Chris toughen up ya mad bastard

healy
7th April 2013, 12:18 AM
Mad day thanks to all that were there and and helped and donated and couldn't get down fun great entertaining day seriously appreciate it seriously greatfull not to be rude but thanks heaps to jas and the Q boys and everyone else and Scotty wash ya nipples ya dirty old bastard lol

mudski
7th April 2013, 12:33 AM
Wish you were still heals. The booze is flowing hard and scotty's keeping everyone in tears.

I tapped that app...

mudski
7th April 2013, 12:53 AM
Still going

I tapped that app...

mudski
7th April 2013, 12:55 AM
I tapped that app...

TPC
7th April 2013, 12:58 AM
Still going

I tapped that app...
Can tell there is no South Aussies there, no empty Coopers or red wine bottles on the table.

Bloodyaussie
7th April 2013, 01:23 AM
Winnie is down.....

MEGOMONSTER
7th April 2013, 01:37 AM
Winnie is down.....

Young kids these days with their TONKA trucks TD4.1-1/2.

MEGOMONSTER
7th April 2013, 01:51 AM
Thanks everyone for a great day and a great meet up.
I now have to disinfect my car seats after certain people ejeculated in their pant while sitting in the drivers seat.
It was a sticky drive home. Lol

MC97GQ
7th April 2013, 01:54 AM
Gotta love a wet spot Mego

TPC
7th April 2013, 02:02 AM
Thanks everyone for a great day and a great meet up.
I now have to disinfect my car seats after certain people ejeculated in their pant while sitting in the drivers seat.
It was a sticky drive home. Lol
That is really disturbing.

MC97GQ
7th April 2013, 02:33 AM
Just a side note for the blokes at the meet up,

Have you convinced Nissannewby(Matt) to stick around or at least lurk.

And at least tell him he will be missed

Mark

AB
7th April 2013, 02:54 AM
I hate you all you scum sucking pigs!!! lol

You made my night!

AB
7th April 2013, 02:59 AM
Edit to my last post - I want to apologise to everyone for my behaviour ... it's been a long time coming, but the boys helped me face my demons tonight, and for that I'm truly grateful.

So with pride I announce that I am finally out of the closet, and finally introduced the crew to my new boyfriend this evening.

Been playing in my mind for so long, but good to know I can be myself after such a long period of indecision, and knowing I have the support of many here.

TPC
7th April 2013, 02:04 AM
Edit to my last post - I want to apologise to everyone for my behaviour ... it's been a long time coming, but the boys helped me face my demons tonight, and for that I'm truly grateful.

So with pride I announce that I am finally out of the closet, and finally introduced the crew to my new boyfriend this evening.

Been playing in my mind for so long, but good to know I can be myself after such a long period of indecision, and knowing I have the support of many here.

WTF?

Did someone just hijack your logon?
Or have you been keeping a big secret?

Not that there is anything wrong with it!

Bloodyaussie
7th April 2013, 02:07 AM
I must say we were all shocked and I don't know quite how to react ??

I am not sure how Leah is coping with this and it all feels really strange here now????

Really odd??

AB
7th April 2013, 02:09 AM
WTF?

Did someone just hijack your logon?
Or have you been keeping a big secret?

Not that there is anything wrong with it!

No mate - still here with the boys after a long day ...

It's been brewing for some time, and felt it needed to be said ... Johnathon is sitting across from me posting also, as he wanted people to know that all is as good as can be, and I have good mates who are supporting me.

Sorry for the shock, but hopefully doesn't change anything - certainly doesn't as far as I'm concerned.

TPC
7th April 2013, 02:13 AM
No mate - still here with the boys after a long day ...

It's been brewing for some time, and felt it needed to be said ... Johnathon is sitting across from me posting also, as he wanted people to know that all is as good as can be, and I have good mates who are supporting me.

Sorry for the shock, but hopefully doesn't change anything - certainly doesn't as far as I'm concerned.

Probably a big relief for you to finally come out.
I am sure the will be a lot of members from NSW that will be really happy.

TPC
7th April 2013, 02:21 AM
Maybe we can all chip in to get him a new 4WD.

cgm
7th April 2013, 02:29 AM
Pretty sure if I wasn't in a different time zone I'd never see some of this after it has been tidied up by a mod tomorrow morning!

tapatalk on galaxy note

Drewboyaus
7th April 2013, 02:30 AM
Shocked! :-0

Tip tip tip......tap tap tap....

Bloodyaussie
7th April 2013, 02:31 AM
I am off to bed.... What a full on day, I had a ball and have not laughed so hard in ages...

Andy I love you and am happy for you ..

Good night

growler2058
7th April 2013, 04:40 AM

Sooooo the np.com.au budgie smugglers could well be seen on a float at this years mardi gra hahahahaha

NissanGQ4.2
7th April 2013, 04:42 AM

So your still getting married right???????????? Doesn't matter 2 what sex

growler2058
7th April 2013, 04:47 AM
Winnie is down.....

Soft c@ck Poo
At least ya managed to keep ya pants on

Edit: or are you AB's new boyfriend they may be off by now then

taslucas
7th April 2013, 06:27 AM
Winnie is down.....

DRINKS VB.....

.......NEK MINNET!!

FanTapstic!

AB
7th April 2013, 06:33 AM
Ok it's all good had a good night sleep with jonathan and I feel so relieved and my rear is so full.lol

NissanGQ4.2
7th April 2013, 06:35 AM
So there still going to be a wedding right???? *L*

trekster
7th April 2013, 06:37 AM

Good on ya AB, don't look back now!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

trekster
7th April 2013, 06:39 AM
Ok it's all good had a good night sleep with jonathan and I feel so relieved and my rear is so full.lol

Full of goodies hey???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

growler2058
7th April 2013, 07:07 AM
Very good Lucas

growler2058
7th April 2013, 07:08 AM
Or hahahahahaa

healy
7th April 2013, 07:27 AM
Hope there is no photos of the bedtime fun last night boys. It was a fun and entertaining day great to meet some more of boys I'm stuffed and cheers for all the hard work

Winnie
7th April 2013, 09:29 AM
Just having a little bit of shut eye

taslucas
7th April 2013, 09:40 AM
just having a little bit of shut eye

if you're happy and you know it tap a post!

HE LIVES!!!!!!

hahahahaha

Maxhead
7th April 2013, 09:54 AM
HE LIVES!!!!!!

hahahahaha

No he doesn't, just bloody soft!

.........on the move

Winnie
7th April 2013, 10:10 AM
Feel fantastic but I'm a bit worried about johnny.

growler2058
7th April 2013, 10:29 AM
Feel fantastic but I'm a bit worried about johnny.

More worried aboit AB's missus and lil one now hes come out n all ;)

Bloodyaussie
7th April 2013, 01:43 PM
More mayhem????

GQ TANK
7th April 2013, 02:16 PM
Looks like the karate kid.

Great to hear the diff & spings are in.
Did the led lights work ok ?

MEGOMONSTER
7th April 2013, 04:46 PM
Oh really Benny??!! Must you flex everything???!!! lmao

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2013/04/50.jpg

Scotty (Bigrig)

Scotty, sorry to say but he wasn't flexing the car , that's just how your rentals drives after Benny boy took it for a wheelin.
It use to be All Wheel drive, now only three wheel drive cos there's only 3 wheels actually on the road.

MudRunnerTD
7th April 2013, 05:31 PM
Just walked in at home after a very memorable weekend with a bloody great bunch of blokes.

We fixed a car, drank some piss, christened the Church of Patrology and had a great weekend.

BA thanks for being the catalyst, AB thanks for putting us all up, the QLDers, what can I say? Great Blokes.!

Had a ball. Still working on the head ache though.

Healy! You need new steel Brake lines before you drive this car mate! They are dodgy as and are a Serious Safety concern! Immediate action required!! Next time you buy a car Bloke take someone with you that knows about cars ;) Please!

Thanks to all.

MudRunnerTD
7th April 2013, 06:05 PM
The Crew

macca86
7th April 2013, 06:09 PM
Good work lads good outcome.

Airstrike
7th April 2013, 06:11 PM
AB..... Hey hey hey...... Got any Qld'er in you???

tip it tap it slap it

nissannewby
7th April 2013, 06:12 PM
Just all 3 ;)

AB
7th April 2013, 06:13 PM
AB..... Hey hey hey...... Got any Qld'er in you???

tip it tap it slap it

I don't remember saying any of that. Must've of been a hell of a night!!!....lmao

MEGOMONSTER
7th April 2013, 06:26 PM
Dies anyone remember the name if those chillies from Saturday night, cos I just sliced it up and put it on my homemade pizzas.
I put a slice in my mouth and that is pretty damn hot, can't believe Nick eating it like an apple. Bloody hell top effort.
But I wanna know what the name is.

Airstrike
7th April 2013, 06:32 PM
I don't remember saying any of that. Must've of been a hell of a night!!!....lmao

Maybe I will have to get you smashed when your up this way next time..... Bigrig has a German love bath on his premises.

tip it tap it slap it

Bloodyaussie
7th April 2013, 06:42 PM
Home now and have eaten showered and in my jimmy jams..... so tired!!

So many people to thank for all the help including our cooks... Bob Leah Roofy and I know there was another and roofy will hurt me for forgetting but I have not slept in 2 days and have a brain like mash potato!!!

Andy for hosting and Leah for being so patient with so many little boys...??

Scotty, Matty and Benny for the big trip down and no end of hard work hard drinking and much comedy!!!

Both Chris and Nick traveled far and so did many others to be there!!!

I have not laughed so hard for many years and my sides hurt and that has to be the most beer I have ever drank in one sitting and I am paying for it now..

I have learnt a lot and there are things I would have done different but over all happy so much just for the coming together.

I hope all our members who have come so far have a safe journey home and thank you all so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I need to sleep now......

growler2058
7th April 2013, 06:42 PM
The Crew

Looks like that shot should be on crime stoppers or Australias most wanted

Stropp
7th April 2013, 06:49 PM
Well done guys, sorry to have missed it, looks like you all had a great time and fixed healy's patrol as well!

Woof
7th April 2013, 06:54 PM
Looks like that shot should be on crime stoppers or Australias most wanted

Glad that I could not make it there now, what a bunch of redneck hillybillys...roflmao
You lot could have your own show on TV along with swamp people, gator boys....PML

GREAT WORK ALL, BLOODY WELL DONE

my third 256
7th April 2013, 06:56 PM
Can tell there is no South Aussies there, no empty Coopers or red wine bottles on the table.
hey i was there holding up the s.a.patrol flag

my third 256
7th April 2013, 07:11 PM
just got home from melbourne fantastic day had by all

Home now and have eaten showered and in my jimmy jams..... so tired!!

So many people to thank for all the help including our cooks... Bob Leah Roofy and I know there was another and roofy will hurt me for forgetting but I have not slept in 2 days and have a brain like mash potato!!!

Andy for hosting and Leah for being so patient with so many little boys...??

Scotty, Matty and Benny for the big trip down and no end of hard work hard drinking and much comedy!!!

Both Chris and Nick traveled far and so did many others to be there!!!

I have not laughed so hard for many years and my sides hurt and that has to be the most beer I have ever drank in one sitting and I am paying for it now..

I have learnt a lot and there are things I would have done different but over all happy so much just for the coming together.

I hope all our members who have come so far have a safe journey home and thank you all so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I need to sleep now......

healy
7th April 2013, 08:09 PM
Thanks to all great stuff sounds like you had another productive day while I couldn't be there today cheers to all fantastic stuff. Andy are you ok?????????????????????? It's amazing what beer can do to a bloke

Winnie
7th April 2013, 08:15 PM
What a great weekend, thanks to everyone for making it. Of course thanks so much to AB and Leah for hosting, great job guys. Man your toilet took some pounding this morning.... Scotty, what an absolute crack up! Had me in tears the whole time, always got something smart to say! Thanks Benny and Matt for all your advice guys I appreciate it, Benny is gonna help me spend a LOT of money. I will see the the of you when I come up and show you how to do Big Red!!
A really special thanks to Drewboy for supplying Jonathan with 2000 cable ties, you're a fool. I think about 1950 of those cable ties ended up on my driveline.

And the rest of you can get stuffed! Hahaha hope to see some of you guys next weekend!

Bob
7th April 2013, 08:25 PM
Home in sunny Bendigo
What a great Weekend Not only did we help out a fellow Forum Member but a great deal of fellowship was enjoyed by all.
Great to meet some more members and thanks for all those members that travelled from South Aust - Qld - Canberra - NSW

Alitis007
7th April 2013, 08:39 PM
Great effort guys, great work by everyone there and all who helped along the way. It was good to put faces to names and to have a laugh with everyone there!!

I hope we can all catch up again soon, Cheers!!

Ben-e-boy
7th April 2013, 08:45 PM
We are just relaxing at AB's. Its been a cracker weekend.
I was great to meet you guys and put (user) names to faces.
Thanks guys for making us welcome and you thank us for bringing qld weather with us.
top bunch of blokes. I'll never call you c#%ts pricks again. lmao
cheers.
Benny.

winnie. challange accepted. bring it on lmao

mudski
7th April 2013, 09:09 PM
GODDAMIT!!! Dupe post...

mudski
7th April 2013, 09:09 PM
The Crew

Looks like Scotty's ready to rip another fart off there...Man his farts really stink. BTW, Mego's actually on his knees in the group shot.
Great weekend, great people, everyone one of you/s. I think I did a hernia from laughing too much last night and sooo glad I wasn't sleeping in the house with Scotty and AB.

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/

There would be no pillows left to use...

rusty_nail
7th April 2013, 09:20 PM
Hi guys, just got home, and am in bed after a long long drive. I really want to thank everyone that was there this weekend for making me and Tegan feel so welcome, it was great to come to a spot having never met anyone in the flesh and instantly feel like mates. We had a ball, and Tegan has started forming opinions of everyone haha. I won't go into tooth detail, but I think the funniest comment she made was that Winnie has such a baby face poor kid lol.

AB and Leah, thanks for putting up with all us drunken louts, esp Leah.

BA your a top bloke mate, I look forward to doing somthing else childish with ya next time.

All the queenslanders were far to hard workers and put everyone to shame, some one had to do it and you guys did it so well.

Winnie, there are better beers out there mate, I used to think VB was ducks nuts too lol.

Roofy, Bob, Mick and far too many other names to remember but was awesome meeting yas and sinking some beers.

FINALLY! I can't wait to see yas all at one of the next meetups.

Oh yeah and Scotty, plenty of sexy picks of you to come tomorrow.

Remember boys, everything is ok to say on the forum as long as you finish it with LOL.

Tappin

Bob
7th April 2013, 09:23 PM
Great to meet you and Tegan too mate

mudski
7th April 2013, 09:30 PM
Rusty, those pics need to be shown to the world. This was the first time I met Scotty, I really did not expect to see and hear what I did when I met him. I still laugh when I think about his antics.
How's the Canola Oil in the butt crack too Scott? All washed out yet?

cgm
8th April 2013, 01:38 AM
The Crew

Ha Ha, still wondering who is who? :)

cgm
8th April 2013, 01:44 AM
... Remember boys, everything is ok to say on the forum as long as you finish it with LOL. ...

Well, I'd have to say, from a long way away, their was some pretty weird stuff went into this thread!! (especially given all the "family friendly" push that is usually read here and there) Guess this is where I'm meant to add LOL.

Sounds like you all had a great time.

Thanks again to *everyone* who contributed on the ground and covered for those of us who couldn't be there.

Would still love to see a few more pics of the car (you did really work on it didn't you and not just get pissed??) :)

trekster
8th April 2013, 05:53 AM
The Crew

God you guys are an ugly bunch aren't yas :P

Sir Roofy
8th April 2013, 06:22 AM
hi guys, just got home, and am in bed after a long long drive. I really want to thank everyone that was there this weekend for making me and tegan feel so welcome, it was great to come to a spot having never met anyone in the flesh and instantly feel like mates. We had a ball, and tegan has started forming opinions of everyone haha. I won't go into tooth detail, but i think the funniest comment she made was that winnie has such a baby face poor kid lol.

Ab and leah, thanks for putting up with all us drunken louts, esp leah.

Ba your a top bloke mate, i look forward to doing somthing else childish with ya next time.

All the queenslanders were far to hard workers and put everyone to shame, some one had to do it and you guys did it so well.

Winnie, there are better beers out there mate, i used to think vb was ducks nuts too lol.

Roofy, bob, mick and far too many other names to remember but was awesome meeting yas and sinking some beers.

Finally! I can't wait to see yas all at one of the next meetups.

Oh yeah and scotty, plenty of sexy picks of you to come tomorrow.

Remember boys, everything is ok to say on the forum as long as you finish it with lol.

Tappin

was great to meet both of you as well

MudRunnerTD
8th April 2013, 08:22 AM
Well, I'd have to say, from a long way away, their was some pretty weird stuff went into this thread!! (especially given all the "family friendly" push that is usually read here and there) Guess this is where I'm meant to add LOL.

Sounds like you all had a great time.

Thanks again to *everyone* who contributed on the ground and covered for those of us who couldn't be there.

Would still love to see a few more pics of the car (you did really work on it didn't you and not just get pissed??) :)

There were a heap of good pics taken of the work getting done and i will get back to the Pimp Healys ride thread later today hopefully and clean it up then document some of the work and fun had by all.

The whole day was family friendly until the full moon came out and second bottle of bourbon and 3 slabs of beer ran out at about 11:30pm then Mego walked back in after leaving for the 3rd or 4th time and announced his Waeco was FULL of Jack Daniels Cans!!! Then it just got Messy! Bloody Mego! His Fault!

NP99
8th April 2013, 08:33 AM
Good group pic.......
There is a muscle calender in the making there :)

rusty_nail
8th April 2013, 09:30 AM
hi guys, got to a computer and the internet today, here is my contribution of the pics enjoy!

http://i1071.photobucket.com/albums/u502/Nic_Purdon/DSC_0486_zps3d6a73ee.jpg
ok so from left to right:
Irish, Bloody Aussie+daughter, winnie(only halfer head), i think mudski, then dont know the next 2, ben-e-boy in yellow shirt, then andy @ rear and scotty being innapropriate... lol, plasnart with the beard, mudrunnerTD, bob is at the back with white hair, apollo fish beside him, healy at the front, megomonster with shaven head, i have the vest on up front, nisshead behind me and roofy on the end.
http://i1071.photobucket.com/albums/u502/Nic_Purdon/DSC_0487_zps611d0ade.jpg

http://i1071.photobucket.com/albums/u502/Nic_Purdon/DSC_0488_zps9e7ad71f.jpg

http://i1071.photobucket.com/albums/u502/Nic_Purdon/DSC_0489_zpscd519929.jpg
mudrunner, ben-e-boy, great souther camping stroking(GSC) the shaft
http://i1071.photobucket.com/albums/u502/Nic_Purdon/DSC_0490_zps87b63e27.jpg

http://i1071.photobucket.com/albums/u502/Nic_Purdon/DSC_0492_zpsbbb6f95d.jpg

http://i1071.photobucket.com/albums/u502/Nic_Purdon/DSC_0493_zpsba76b39e.jpg

http://i1071.photobucket.com/albums/u502/Nic_Purdon/DSC_0494_zpsd5769aab.jpg

http://i1071.photobucket.com/albums/u502/Nic_Purdon/DSC_0495_zps432b0e79.jpg
nisshead, scotty (GSC), MudrunnerTD
http://i1071.photobucket.com/albums/u502/Nic_Purdon/DSC_0496_zps9cbc1f40.jpg

http://i1071.photobucket.com/albums/u502/Nic_Purdon/DSC_0497_zpsd8be6673.jpg
winnie, scotty(GSC), AB, Bob, Nisshead, Roofy
http://i1071.photobucket.com/albums/u502/Nic_Purdon/DSC_0498_zpsb793e679.jpg
Leah(healys partner) and Tegan(my partner)

http://i1071.photobucket.com/albums/u502/Nic_Purdon/DSC_0500_zps3bd156b7.jpg
apollo fish, left healy at back

Winnie
8th April 2013, 09:41 AM
Very kinky Scotty!

fracster
8th April 2013, 10:51 AM
http://i1071.photobucket.com/albums/u502/Nic_Purdon/DSC_0488_zps9e7ad71f.jpg

Why is this lady giving us the V`s............:D

Can some of you put some names to faces for us who could not make it please?

Winnie
8th April 2013, 11:05 AM

No! You should have been there! Lmao

rusty_nail
8th April 2013, 11:22 AM

haha thats my missus photo bombing! ok ill edit the photo post and see who i can remember

fracster
8th April 2013, 11:43 AM
haha thats my missus photo bombing! ok ill edit the photo post and see who i can remember

Cheers fella.

rusty_nail
8th April 2013, 11:52 AM

Btw I think over your way that's an offensive sign hey? Isn't really over here mate

Tappin

fracster
8th April 2013, 12:57 PM
Yeah, it is like telling somebody to F Off over here, guess you guys are more chilled about things.

rusty_nail
8th April 2013, 01:00 PM
Yeah, it is like telling somebody to F Off over here, guess you guys are more chilled about things.

hehe i guess so, thats just the middle finger round here mate

jack
8th April 2013, 01:48 PM
We use it as a term of endearment

Bloodyaussie
8th April 2013, 01:50 PM
I will put a full cost and where money was spent and how much is left together soon as it seems my honesty has been put to question..

Take me a couple of days to do so.....................

lorrieandjas
8th April 2013, 01:51 PM
I will put a full cost and where money was spent and how much is left together soon as it seems my honesty has been put to question..

Huh? Where did that come from. Not from me I hope mate?

Jas

rusty_nail
8th April 2013, 01:56 PM

im sorry to hear mate, absolute rubbish!

guys that werent there ill just let ya know that this is the guy who, because we couldnt get teh car finished, lent his car to healy, who had his missus drive it home... now lending my car out to someone else, let alone having their missus driving... thats pretty damn generous.

sorry to hear johnno.

healy
8th April 2013, 01:59 PM
It's all good mate I can clearly see what has been done to my car and I know you havnt done anything bad with the money I appreciate all the hard work by everyone it feels like a new car compared to when the work started on the car it was a great day Saturday disappointed I could not have been there on Sunday chin up mate. Can the persons who ran the wires from rear of car and into the centre console please pm me as I'm having trouble working some of these wires out. Thanks heaps guys awesome job all round

healy
8th April 2013, 02:03 PM
Yes we appreciated johno lending his car also johno knows that and it was looked after and treated better than if it was my own car thanks johno

MC97GQ
8th April 2013, 02:14 PM

Hey Jonathan,

Tell whoever said that to go F themselves, as one who donated my hard earned, I for one don't expect any expenditure to be justified. I would have been happy for you to just give the money to Healy and him spend it however he saw fit.

Mate from the moment this little project started, you have toiled effortlessly to make all this happen. And the generosity of those on this forum overwhelmed me, not just the money, but people hopping on planes at personal expense to come and work on the vehicle, and blokes driving in from other states to do the same.

I for one find it offensive that your character seems to have been called into question, and I've got to say it's leaving a nasty taste in my mouth(so goodness knows how you feel). It's things like this that poisons the well and makes people reluctant to help others out in the future.

Anyway mate, If you feel the need to post a list of how the money was allocated go for it, keep the chin up and know that I reckon the majority here really appreciate what you have done.

Take care

Mark

Drewboyaus
Hey Heals,
PM sent mate.

And BA,
WTF? Gob smacked that someone could make the suggestion.

Bloodyaussie
Yes I must add that the car is a completely different one to before this.... a pleasure to drive.

This is a list of the guys that were under the car working there butts off...

Boots
Benny
Matty
George
Scotty
Darren

These were the main guys under the car (if I missed anyone I am sorry as my brain is fried) and worked like demons... I really mean these guys worked hard and got so much done.

George put so much time in the previous weekend fitting the gearbox clutch and came for more the next weekend.

There were an army fiddling with many small jobs and just lending a hand to the main guys when needed.

The people that kept the army fed were also brilliant as this meant the guys could keep working and was a much needed help (very under rated job)

4wd action emailed me again this morning to see how it went and asked what they needed to do.

I had a meeting with an electrician to go over some stuff at a complex I look after and we were trouble shooting some problems and discussing stuff and it was like I was talking to Benny... top bloke and I am very thankful for all his advice, I am now going to go over my whole car and change things thanks to his advice and tuition!!!

Thanks for all the help guys, big or small!!!!!!!!!!!

Bloodyaussie
8th April 2013, 02:18 PM
Was not talking about you

Bloodyaussie
8th April 2013, 02:25 PM
Oh and I also got my radiator installed on Saturday... I snuck off... and the temp is perfect even though I bought the wrong coolant as I am a stupid prick so she just has water in there at the moment.

Got to find my receipt for the coolant so I can change for the right bloody one.

I am getting a tune this arvo and now my wheel bearings are squeaking........ never ends hey!!!!

Bob
8th April 2013, 02:27 PM
Oh and I also got my radiator installed on Saturday... I snuck off... and the temp is perfect even though I bought the wrong coolant as I am a stupid prick so she just has water in there at the moment.

Got to find my receipt for the coolant so I can change for the right bloody one.

I am getting a tune this arvo and now my wheel bearings are squeaking........ never ends hey!!!!

Hey BA dont leave the Water in too Long Mate

healy
8th April 2013, 02:29 PM
Has photos been taken of the progress so far or do I need to take some? And Scotty you awful tasting nipples mate

Bloodyaussie
8th April 2013, 02:30 PM
I really have never drank so much beer in my life..... I know for you Queenslanders thats nothing but I think it was between a slab and a slab and a half and I feel like my back has been punched in by two big blokes.....

I think I will start looking for a donor now???
Oh and LOL stands for lots of love does it not???

rusty_nail
8th April 2013, 02:35 PM
I feel like my back has been punched in by two big blokes.....

Scotty and Daz werent that rough with ya were they mate?

Oh and LOL stands for lots of love does it not???

of course it does! there is LOTs and LOTs of love floating around this forum, MAN LOVE! hahaha, now AB, when are we getting those budgie smugglers into the merchandise thread? hahaha

lol,

nic

jack
8th April 2013, 02:53 PM
Hey Scotty, did you know they breath test passengers before they allow them on the plane down here :D

rusty_nail
8th April 2013, 02:55 PM
super drys were mine and the xxxx's were possibly nisshead, how was he today? did he get away ok?

Cbates
8th April 2013, 02:59 PM
When I get home from work ill resize the pics i got and post some of them up! Would love to see some after shots Healy!

healy
8th April 2013, 03:07 PM
I bought 2x aldi slabs 1x vb 1x xxxx 1x draught only because I have seen people drink those on trips sorry I couldn't afford much more at the time

healy
8th April 2013, 03:09 PM
When I get home from work ill resize the pics i got and post some of them up! Would love to see some after shots Healy!

Will be plenty of photos for you guys after this trip next weekend

AB
8th April 2013, 03:41 PM
Gentlemen, I have socket set at my house that is not mine???????

Maxhead
8th April 2013, 03:53 PM
Well I made it home just before 2pm after a bit of a detour this morning after a fatal near Andys place. Pretty crusey drive home.

Another top weekend put up by the Vics, haven't laughed so much in a long time...big thank you to Andy and Leah for their hospitality. Huge effort by everyone on getting Healys car(swampy) to where it is today..huge job boys!
It was great to put a few more names to faces as well.

Till next time..!!

93patrol
8th April 2013, 03:54 PM
I bought 2x aldi slabs 1x vb 1x xxxx 1x draught only because I have seen people drink those on trips sorry I couldn't afford much more at the time

I personally would whoever drinks the VB buy it themselves Healy, But i'll say cheers anyway even though i wasn t there i had a few drinks with yers on friday night at the pub here in Bunbury listening to the Grinners felt sorry for myself on sat.

To all involved i would just like to say thanks for letting us all be a part in this even if it was just a little bit

cheers guys
Shane

Winnie
8th April 2013, 03:56 PM
The worst part about the weekend...... I watched Plassy cook up his roast, it was smelling awesme and I was dead keen to eat some! I have no idea what I was doing at the time but I completely missed out and didn't get a single bite! Shattered!

NissanGQ4.2
8th April 2013, 03:58 PM
Gentlemen, I have socket set at my house that is not mine???????

Its mine *LMAO*

Sir Roofy
8th April 2013, 04:04 PM
the worst part about the weekend...... I watched plassy cook up his roast, it was smelling awesme and i was dead keen to eat some! I have no idea what i was doing at the time but i completely missed out and didn't get a single bite! Shattered!

tell you what winnie it was finger licking good

Bob
8th April 2013, 04:05 PM
The worst part about the weekend...... I watched Plassy cook up his roast, it was smelling awesme and I was dead keen to eat some! I have no idea what I was doing at the time but I completely missed out and didn't get a single bite! Shattered!

Yes you did Winnie as I watched you eat it and you were saying what a great Roast it was RAFLMAO

Winnie
8th April 2013, 04:10 PM
Bob I think the grey matter is kicking in. I know I didn't, I had a cold burger that was left over and that was it. Come to think of it, what the HELL was I doing when everybody was eating the roast!?

rusty_nail
8th April 2013, 04:19 PM
Weren't you already passed out?

Tappin

taslucas
8th April 2013, 04:21 PM
Very good Lucas

Bob I think the grey matter is kicking in. I know I didn't, I had a cold burger that was left over and that was it. Come to think of it, what the HELL was I doing when everybody was eating the roast!?

FanTapstic!

my third 256
8th April 2013, 04:30 PM
[QUOTE=rusty_nail;358158]hi guys, got to a computer and the internet today, here is my contribution of the pics enjoy!

Irish, Bloody Aussie+daughter, winnie(only halfer head), i think mudski, then dont know the next 2, ben-e-boy in yellow shirt, then andy @ rear and scotty being innapropriate... lol, plasnart with the beard, mudrunnerTD, bob is at the back with white hair, apollo fish beside him, healy at the front, megomonster with shaven head, i have the vest on up front, nisshead behind me and roofy on the end.

hey scotty was that a ciger in your pocket or were you just glad to get into south australia
yes it was me my third in the light red t shirt

my third 256
8th April 2013, 04:34 PM
hey bloody aussie i think we have a few shooters on the forum we could borrow their rifles and go a hunting for the offending person
even borrow growlers bow and arrows

Timbo
8th April 2013, 04:44 PM
Was a great day on Saturday. Good to see so many people willing to help out a member.

Although, I'm suspecting one of you good lot ended up giving me a bug! Went home about 6-7pm. I was actually starting to feel off at that point. Got home, had a bite to eat, was fast asleep by 9:30pm. Woke up average Sunday morning.. lazed around all day all lethargic. Went to bed about 10:30pm Sunday night.. woke up at 3am this morning with bum weez and was in and out of the toilet all morning. Got back to bed about 9:30am very drained (lol) and woke up again early arvo. Tired as hell and feeling average.

I think it was the Church of Poo-ology. Or one of those QLD'ers.

Maxhead
8th April 2013, 04:52 PM
hi guys, got to a computer and the internet today, here is my contribution of the pics enjoy!

How good does that TOYOTA look right next to the church, not!...lol Shame Andy Shame!!!
It did cop a bit of punishment on Saturday night thou...it was our urinal :)

MudRunnerTD
8th April 2013, 05:05 PM
Fly Safe Big Fella!

Was great to meet the 3 of you. A pleasure for sure.

Sir Roofy
8th April 2013, 05:15 PM
Was a great day on Saturday. Good to see so many people willing to help out a member.

Although, I'm suspecting one of you good lot ended up giving me a bug! Went home about 6-7pm. I was actually starting to feel off at that point. Got home, had a bite to eat, was fast asleep by 9:30pm. Woke up average Sunday morning.. lazed around all day all lethargic. Went to bed about 10:30pm Sunday night.. woke up at 3am this morning with bum weez and was in and out of the toilet all morning. Got back to bed about 9:30am very drained (lol) and woke up again early arvo. Tired as hell and feeling average.

it was that pie you had mate

Winnie
8th April 2013, 05:17 PM

Funny you say that, I've had bum wees all day.

Sir Roofy
8th April 2013, 05:32 PM
I was there i saw the action sorry to see your hurting

Timbo
8th April 2013, 05:32 PM
Funny you say that, I've had bum wees all day.

Yeah it's been going around apparently. Luckily I didn't have the vommiting.. I bet some of you lot did though lmao.

Maxhead
8th April 2013, 05:33 PM
Sniff, sniff ... yep, smells like pawpaw ointment for sure!!!! (those in the know, will know!!! lmao).

Scotty (Bigrig)

Bwahaha, nice!!! I feel sorry for your finger!!!

Hey did Benny try and flex the plane ????

Winnie
8th April 2013, 05:34 PM
Row 27 in the plane is looking a bit worse for wear ... not to mention something doesn't smell quite right ...

Sniff, sniff ... yep, smells like pawpaw ointment for sure!!!! (those in the know, will know!!! lmao).

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2013/04/51.jpg

Scotty (Bigrig)

Find a new applicator?

Drewboyaus
8th April 2013, 06:19 PM
Guys,
A smashing weekend!
I will concur with everyone so far in that was the best laugh I've had in ages and would be up there with the most beer I've smashed for a while too (a slab and a bit at first count). Hilarious weekend and really enjoyed catching up with the blokes I've met before and meeting a whole lot of new ones.
Awesome effort from all and I reckon there'll be some story on the news tomorrow about police being called to the tarmac in Brisbane to sort out a few rowdy blokes who arrived from Melbourne! Don't reckon id want to be cabin crew on that flight.....
LMAO

Top stuff blokes.

mudski
8th April 2013, 06:36 PM

And there is also Drewboy in the sunnies and hat, gqtank down the front in the grey shirt in front of me( the best looking bloke there, so my missus told me) and young Cory(CBates) the tall fella in the grey shirt. He was great to work with in the dash wiring. He had it all sorted before I knew it. Thanks bud.
Plus pipe up in the back who ever is behind Plassy. I can't remember his name...
Also lets NOT forget to thank cbates for the awesome bbq trailer. I think all us who saw it quietly wanted to take it home.

Thanks.

jack
8th April 2013, 06:41 PM
Matt (nissannewby) behind Roofy & Cory, and can't recall who's behind Plassy?

mudski
8th April 2013, 06:57 PM
Can the persons who ran the wires from rear of car and into the centre console please pm me as I'm having trouble working some of these wires out.
It was gq tank by memory. Now he told me the wires and I wrote it down on the stereo instruction sheet.

Green was power from the battery - to power the switches
black - spare going down the back
white - spare going down the back
brown - was for the rear light
red - fused power to the back

I think, I think, I think....

Winnie
8th April 2013, 07:11 PM
The mystery man behind Plassy is Craig (mudnut)

boots
8th April 2013, 07:19 PM
Very suss lookin character in the green overalls . hmm..

Winnie
8th April 2013, 07:25 PM
He was so dedicated to getting that darn winch on there! Then he got it on and was happy as a pig in s*#$! Then the fairlead wouldn't fit............

Drewboyaus
8th April 2013, 08:20 PM
Very suss lookin character in the green overalls . hmm..

Yeah, looks like he could be a terrorist! Lol......

growler2058
8th April 2013, 08:21 PM

Winnie
8th April 2013, 08:23 PM
I can't believe nobody's told the story about Scotty's keys