PDA

View Full Version : Queensland: Nissan patrol gu 4.2 diesel 5 speed manual has rwc+ 6 months rego

The Big Rig
29th March 2013, 12:18 PM
Item for sale:UP FOR SALE IS MY 1999 NISSAN PATROL DX5 WAGON

PATROL HAS RWC + 6 MONTHS REGO AND READY TO GO

Price:$16500 open to all offers

Location: Bluewater, just north of townsville, QLD, am willing to deliver to local depot if needed or may deliver within 200km's if needed

Details:
4.2 DIESEL
324000KM'S
RECONDITIONED FUEL PUMP APPROX 4000KM'S AGO
RECONDITIONED INJECTORS APPROX 4000KM'S AGO
RUST PROOFED
5 SPEED MANUAL
A/C P/S
CD PLAYER
CRUISE CONTROL
2 INCH LIFT
BULL BAR
SPOT LIGHTS
FLARES
SIDE SCRUB BARS
SIDE STEPS
ALL SO HAS FULL LENGTH ALLY ROOF RACK
WINCH (new 12000 pound winch fitted, but haven't wired it in yet as i was going to get longer cables and put solenoid under bonnet for protection)(have got all the standard wiring and solenoid. comes with cabled and wireless remotes to go with car)
UHF
CARGO BARRIER
12V SOCKET IN REAR (for fridge etc)
ROOF CONSOLE

PLENTY OF TREAD LEFT ON TYRES

Condition: as far as i can see car is in very good condition, no rips or tares in seats, no cracks in dash, vinyl flooring all in great condition, outside of car has some slight scratches mainly on scrub bars

BAD POINTS
winch needs to be wired in
has small bit of rust under rubber sill above back door as seen in photos (should be cheap easy fix)

Comments:car was originally owned by railway out west (used to deliver train drivers between stations before and after shifts), until approx 60,000km's, then bought by a elderly couple who owned the car up until 6 months ago (316,000km's) which is when i bought the patrol. i bought the patrol planning on traveling around australia towing a caravan with my partner, we have only made it as far as townsville and my parnter has started her own business so there goes the ozzy adventure (for now at least). since we will be living here now for a few years at least, i have decided that i would like to buy a nice reef fishing boat so sadly the patrol has to go to fund this. offers for trade for boats will be considered as well.

i all so welcome advise on whether this is a fair price to be asking for my truck.

Thanks for reading

growler2058
29th March 2013, 12:22 PM
About right for a non Turbo mate
A td42t could bring in maybe 7k - 10k more

The Big Rig
29th March 2013, 12:29 PM
Thanks mate, input appreciated

The Big Rig
18th April 2013, 09:49 AM
can admin please close thread as patrol has sold. Thanks :)