PDA

View Full Version : 89 GQ ST auto 7 seater

SKID
28th March 2013, 03:13 PM
ITEM: 89 GQ ST auto 7 seater

PRICE AND PRICE CONDITIONS:Swap/trade for any manual thats mechanically sound, doesnt need to be a patrol or even a 4wd

CONDITION AND ODOMETER READING: 221000

REASON FOR SELLING: sick of wife using it when I need it so want a manual so she cant drive it

EXTRA INFO: Got an 89 ST GQ last August, am sick of my wife using it when I need it so want a manual, I paid 89 for it from a car dealer, have spent quite a bit on it, 2 inch lift, all front end replaced with new to get rid of a shake which turned out to be a out of round tyre, Ait con nice and cold, extractors remote central locking, and if the swap is up to scratch will leave the sat nav/dvd player/reversing camera set up in, otherwise I'll put a basic stereo back in.
Wanting to swap for mechanically sound manual

Message me here or txt 0412095178

PICTURES:

Got an 89 ST GQ last August, am sick of my wife using it when I need it so want a manual, I paid 89 for it from a car dealer, have spent quite a bit on it, 2 inch lift, all front end replaced with new to get rid of a shake which turned out to be a out of round tyre, Ait con nice and cold, extractors remote central locking, and if the swap is up to scratch will leave the sat nav/dvd player/reversing camera set up in, otherwise I'll put a basic stereo back in.
Wanting to swap for mechanically sound manual

Message me here