PDA

View Full Version : fs QLD black wolf turbo 300 plus canvas tent (BRAND NEW)

beansathome
25th March 2013, 01:45 PM
i have a black wolf turbo 300 plus (4.8 x 3 x 2.1H ) brand new never used.
bought but never had the chance to use as we have a camper trailer.
chancing $850 but we will swap for a good size fridge freezer in good condition.

location is deception bay. can deliver to areas near by

Squalo
27th March 2013, 01:56 AM
I have that model/size Black Wolf and it is a seriously good tent - in fact it is the best tent on the market IMO, if you need space (Oztents are also fantastic, just smaller).

beansathome
30th March 2013, 04:13 PM
I bought it for the ease of putting it up. only 2 poles that are not built into the tent its self.
I have a screwed knee so I needed something quick all we had to do was peg it out and click the rams in and push the centre up latterly took a few seconds to put it up after its been pegged out. and the fly is just as quick.
a queen bed and a kids stretcher fits in the back of the tent and u have nearly a 3x3m area for all your other stuff.

I don't really wana get rid of it but it will just not going to be used now that we have a camper trailer..

so if any one has a camp fridge in good nick let me know I probably need that more then the cash

beansathome
2nd April 2013, 02:36 PM
some on guys some one has to want this tent. its awesome. and we need a camp freezer

rusty_nail
2nd April 2013, 02:38 PM
try ebay pal

beansathome
2nd April 2013, 08:06 PM
no thanks cost money even If it doesn't sell. but ill look for shits and giggles

growler2058
2nd April 2013, 08:13 PM
I already got one, an a mighty fine tent it is

Squalo
3rd April 2013, 01:33 PM
Here's mine in use a week ago at Landcruiser Mountain Park.

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2013/04/9.jpg

beansathome
11th April 2013, 03:26 AM
tents sold now, sorta didn't want to let it go.. so easy to put up. but the new camper trailer has so more room

NP99
11th April 2013, 04:49 AM
no thanks cost money even If it doesn't sell. but ill look for shits and giggles

I thought that changed to no sell no fee because they increased their sale %, could be wrong!

beansathome
11th April 2013, 10:32 PM
I thought that changed to no sell no fee because they increased their sale %, could be wrong!

no idea its been ages since I have looked into it