PDA

View Full Version : Meet up at Andy's on the 6th of April to work on Healy's ride

Pages : [1] 2

Bloodyaussie
23rd March 2013, 10:25 PM
Ok we need to know who what and how many are staying at Andy's for this working day on Healy's truck.

Also will people be bringing partners, kids grandparents???

There is plenty of space for tents and swags and limited space in the bungalow but the house is guest free... as most of you smell funny!!

The prime spots in the bungalow will be reserved for our interstate guests as they will just have carry luggage.

Roofy I know is arranging sausages and another of our newest members is maybe bringing a BBQ on wheels in the form of a trailer??

We still need to work out tools and so on??

MudRunnerTD
23rd March 2013, 10:28 PM
I will swag it and bring everything in need to rebuild the front end.

Will bring a parts washer and the Espresso machine.

Will talk to the wife and she may come in another car for the day??? Maybe??

Hey Plas could bring his spit and we could grab some meet for a spit roast roll in the evening?? Or just a big BBQ would be great

Bloodyaussie
23rd March 2013, 10:29 PM
I will be there overnight myself but with a slim chance Erica will come??

healy
23rd March 2013, 10:30 PM
I can bring jack stands socket set other tools compressor if wanted I will bring some meat and drinks be there as early as you want to start but will need to get back at night

Winnie
23rd March 2013, 10:31 PM
I will be there swagging it overnight, let me know if I can bring anything.

If you're happy and you know it tap a post!

AB
23rd March 2013, 10:41 PM
The bungalow has some deadly spiders so I might just throw the qld boys in the house I think...lol

I would love to have everyone in the house but if you see the size of my cottage you will understand the issue...lol.

I have 11 acres and about 2 acres of flat land so no issues with space. Toilet and showers no probes either, got loads of rain the other day so tanks are full!

MudRunnerTD
23rd March 2013, 10:45 PM
Can you Bomb the Bungalow mate? If it's pouring with rain it could be the go

Winnie
23rd March 2013, 10:46 PM
It will be a problem when 20 blokes all wake up at the same time ready to use the toilet! Hahaha

growler2058
23rd March 2013, 10:48 PM
It will be a problem when 20 blokes all wake up at the same time ready to use the toilet! Hahaha

Theres 11 acres poo toilet wont be an issue

AB
23rd March 2013, 10:48 PM
Can you Bomb the Bungalow mate? If it's pouring with rain it could be the go

Yeah mate it's really not that bad just a couple of redbacks in door crevices. I would personally have no issue sleeping in it. Some people are just princesses that's all...lol

The room itself is brilliant with brand new carpet.

Bloodyaussie
23rd March 2013, 10:50 PM
Yeah but Daz is a princess... is there a spot for his coffee machine??

MudRunnerTD
23rd March 2013, 10:50 PM
Yeah mate it's really not that bad just a couple of redbacks in door crevices. I would personally have no issue sleeping in it. Some people are just princesses that's all...lol

The room itself is brilliant with brand new carpet.

I call Dibs

Woof
23rd March 2013, 10:54 PM
Wish I could be there but it is just a bit too far...lol

Irish
23rd March 2013, 11:09 PM
Hopefully will help and maybe swag overnight? Compared to most of you guys I'm not a great mechanic by any stretch, but I can spin a spanner and lift heavy stuff.

growler2058
23rd March 2013, 11:38 PM
Yep ill bring spit with beef and lamb to go on it. Ill have rooftop camper so won't need to bunk in the bungalow. Just hope I can climb up into it by the end of the night! Lol

Lookin forward to this guys!

Why about eggplant snitties they're sooooooo yum

Sent from the crapper while on tappa

MEGOMONSTER
24th March 2013, 12:09 AM
If I don't end up going on my Easter holiday, I'll come down and help. I'll be the waiter. Lol

AB
24th March 2013, 08:39 AM
I'll camp wherever AB - can check in the swag?

Happy to contribute to food costs also.

You and Matty can sleep in the house mate, no probs!

Bloodyaussie
24th March 2013, 08:55 AM
What about me...can I sleep in your bed:)............................................. ...........

AB
24th March 2013, 09:20 AM
What about me...can I sleep in your bed:)............................................. ...........

I'll need some beer and plenty of it...lol

Alitis007
24th March 2013, 10:02 AM

Where will AB's wife sleep then??? Lol should i put Vaseline on the list lmao

MudRunnerTD
24th March 2013, 10:57 AM
Hey AB I am assuming you have a suitable piece of concrete under cover for us to work on this car mate?

Kinda took that for granted

Drewboyaus
24th March 2013, 11:18 AM
I'll camp wherever.

Tip tip tip......tap tap tap....

AB
24th March 2013, 12:31 PM
Hey AB I am assuming you have a suitable piece of concrete under cover for us to work on this car mate?

Kinda took that for granted

I have 9x6 shed thick slab or a triple carport with wacked Lilydale toppings where I do all my work and is close to fridge and toilet.

AB
24th March 2013, 12:34 PM
here we go gents, just cleaned the hell out of the bungalow! its spider and disease free!!! nightmare!!!

Winnie
24th March 2013, 01:04 PM
That's not a bungalow mate that room is huge! Hahahaha can't wait!

Sir Roofy
24th March 2013, 01:09 PM
that's not a bungalow mate that room is huge! Hahahaha can't wait!

so where the spiders mate big hairy ones with stripes on there backs

Ben-e-boy
24th March 2013, 05:01 PM
I'll be there!

MudRunnerTD
24th March 2013, 05:09 PM
I'll be there!

Really! Faarkkkk this is going to be huge!! Near on a National Meetup!!

Awesome!

Winnie
24th March 2013, 05:11 PM
Hell yeah Benny! Coming down to put those shocks in my car?

AB
24th March 2013, 06:27 PM
I'll be there!

Onya benny far out there's a lot of people coming to my house. I better start cleaning up...lol

rusty_nail
24th March 2013, 06:59 PM
I would love to come to this! I can't give an ok to come as that is pending missus ok, what date do I need to put my name down by?

Tappin

Sir Roofy
24th March 2013, 07:20 PM
i'll be there!

hope you can mate be great to catch up with you and scotty and meet nissannewby

AB
24th March 2013, 07:34 PM
I would love to come to this! I can't give an ok to come as that is pending missus ok, what date do I need to put my name down by?

Tappin

No date mate I was just getting numbers

Maxhead
24th March 2013, 08:31 PM
Yep ill bring spit with beef and lamb to go on it. Ill have rooftop camper so won't need to bunk in the bungalow. Just hope I can climb up into it by the end of the night! Lol

Lookin forward to this guys!

Few steps forward, a few back, a few sideways then hop in. Easy mate, I've got it down pat as you know;)

Maxhead
24th March 2013, 08:32 PM
So far it looks like I'm in, wooohooo

growler2058
24th March 2013, 08:34 PM
Few steps forward, a few back, a few sideways then hop in. Easy mate, I've got it down pat as you know;)

So far it looks like I'm in, wooohooo

OOOHHHHH joy
PHuC work pi55es me i wanna be there!!!!!!!!!!!

BigRAWesty
24th March 2013, 08:34 PM
Can you pm the adress AB. I will be depending on how much Easter costs me...

Kallen Westbrook
Owner of
Westy's Accessories (http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/showthread.php?15134-Westy-s-Accessories.-A-small-back-yard-builder.)

Bloodyaussie
24th March 2013, 08:49 PM
Mags has said she might come for the day then head home and leave me to be a little boy!!!!!!

Cant believe some of you lot .... some of you interstate guys, bloody brilliant!!!!

You guys need to add to the poll as we do need to know numbers for food and stuff?????

healy
24th March 2013, 08:56 PM
Ill be bringing meat and beer as I know you people don't want me to help but if I bring that then you can't refuse

AB
24th March 2013, 09:11 PM
Scotty let me know if you leaving my house Sunday or Monday as ill take Monday off work if your staying another night.

No stress either way mate!

AB
24th March 2013, 09:15 PM
I'll take Monday off...lol

Bloodyaussie
24th March 2013, 09:28 PM
Righto - just been chatting with Benny and Matty. The plan is we are getting the 5:55am flight from Brisbane on Sat 6th - lands at 9:15am. Rather than get anyone to wait around it come and get us (and we'll need transport on Monday) we'll get a hire car and head straight to AB's and hopefully be there before half ten.

Flight prices for other times on Friday arvo are over $300 one way each ... bit steep!

Looking forward to it!!!

Scotty (Bigrig)

Great Southern Camping
www.gscoffroad.com.au

Ok Scotty get your big ass there as I am putting you in charge of the build ..... just let Matty loose like a whirlwind and all will be done??

krbrooking
24th March 2013, 09:57 PM
As much as I would love to come and meet everyone, will have to see closer to the date as we are having to move and have used up my brownie points on the weekend away. So I won't vote and if I do end up coming and crashing he night I will make sure I bring my share of food.

Cbates
24th March 2013, 10:21 PM
Ok we need to know who what and how many are staying at Andy's for this working day on Healy's truck.

Also will people be bringing partners, kids grandparents???

There is plenty of space for tents and swags and limited space in the bungalow but the house is guest free... as most of you smell funny!!

The prime spots in the bungalow will be reserved for our interstate guests as they will just have carry luggage.

Roofy I know is arranging sausages and another of our newest members is maybe bringing a BBQ on wheels in the form of a trailer??

We still need to work out tools and so on??

Just organizing the BBQ trailer to make sure no one else has booked but should be fine!! Looking forward to it!

Cbates
24th March 2013, 10:22 PM
I will swag it and bring everything in need to rebuild the front end.

Will bring a parts washer and the Espresso machine.

Will talk to the wife and she may come in another car for the day??? Maybe??

Hey Plas could bring his spit and we could grab some meet for a spit roast roll in the evening?? Or just a big BBQ would be great

I can bring a spit also if you guys want :)

Alitis007
24th March 2013, 10:29 PM
I hate to be the fun police for once in my life lol BUT i just want to say this

NO ALCOHOL WILL BE CONSUMED BY THOSE WHO WILL BE WORKING ON THE CAR!!!
That is my work ethic and tell me if you disagree but i just see it very simply, its not my car so i have to take extra care AND its not my family that has to travel in it. But like i said that is my work ethic and i could care less what you do on your own car, so tell me what you guys think???

healy
24th March 2013, 10:50 PM

That is my work ethic and tell me if you disagree but i just see it very simply, its not my car so i have to take extra care AND its not my family that has to travel in it. But like i said that is my work ethic and i could care less what you do on your own car, so tell me what you guys think???

Friggin cops are everywhere

Winnie
24th March 2013, 10:51 PM

I think you'll be the only one working on it lmao

Alitis007
24th March 2013, 10:52 PM
Friggin cops are everywhere

I thought i smelt bacon!!

Alitis007
24th March 2013, 10:58 PM
I think you'll be the only one working on it lmao

I don't mind, at least i have piece of mind knowing if all else fails Bosh it
Lol

Nah seriously how would you feel if a wheel that you where supposed to tighten on a car, came off while the owner was driving it coz you forgot to put the wheel nuts on coz you where "tipsy" and the car or wheel seriously injured a child! How would you feel??

Winnie
24th March 2013, 11:26 PM
Hey Victorians, how good are our meetups? 3 weeks notice and we have people coming from the other side of the country to join in! Take note QLDers!

Winnie
24th March 2013, 11:34 PM
Haha - 47 at the last workshop meet up here mate (at my joint) and that included a Victorian member!! lol

Still got to crack 58 (Scenic Rim Meetup) before you can claim the crown mate ... And 41 at the pig on the spit BBQ, and 43 at the Landcruiser Mountain Park trip ... should I continue? lmao

Scotty (Bigrig)

Great Southern Camping
www.gscoffroad.com.au

Only one interstater? That's cute.

healy
24th March 2013, 11:48 PM
Haha - 47 at the last workshop meet up here mate (at my joint) and that included a Victorian member!! lol

Still got to crack 58 (Scenic Rim Meetup) before you can claim the crown mate ... And 41 at the pig on the spit BBQ, and 43 at the Landcruiser Mountain Park trip ... should I continue? lmao

Scotty (Bigrig)

Great Southern Camping
www.gscoffroad.com.au

There better be photos to back those words

MEGOMONSTER
25th March 2013, 05:52 AM
Next will be liability waivers that AB will want you all to sign before entering his property.
.05 for all working on the vehicle

Maxhead
25th March 2013, 06:43 AM
Next will be liability waivers that AB will want you all to sign before entering his property.
He's cars would be pretty average as I've never seen him under .05...lol

.........on the move

Alitis007
25th March 2013, 08:21 AM

More like .00

Alitis007
25th March 2013, 08:32 AM
I don't believe that mechanical work will be to done to a high level of quality even after 1 stubby which is like water but anyway its not a game and if the car isn't fixed properly it can potentially injure the operator and its passengers and other motorists. A few years ago i went to court for driving offenses and had a few charges against my name, the girl that stood in front of the magistrate was booked for drink driving. She blew over .05 at the car but under .05 at the station. She lost her license for 6 months with a large fine and had to do 3 months in a drink driving course PLUS after the 6 months she had to go back to court to ask for her license back!! I only was told to pay $600 and not drive for 7 days and that day in court was included! Most work places tolerate no alcohol during work so why would this be any different?? We are doing maintenance on a piece of machinery that needs to be 110% before each part of the job is done and not near enough is good enough!!

Healy mate its your car so its your call, what do you think ??? Sorry to put you under pressure but it needs to be said and this is my opinion and how i work!!!!

AB
25th March 2013, 09:02 AM
Yeah Sorry George I have to agree with Scotty on this one.

If you are driving home from my house on the day then as common sense prevails to stay under .05 as per any social outing but a lot of people will be staying the night at my house.

Now this is not to say that we are going to get shipfaced and do a crappy job but there are a lot of people coming from a long way away and we will be sipping on beer throughout the day pretty much as we do on every weekend...lol

We're not 18 year old kids who will get smashed and vomit all over the interior of the car, we're full grown adults who will take this very seriously and of course the work will be done 110% above board as with all the work you should do on your own vehicle.

Totally understand where you coming from thinking that this will be a booze fest and the work will not be done to standard but rest assured mate we are responsible people who will be enjoying a relaxed social meet up with beverages throughout the day and celebrating a great cause with dozens of very knowledgable members who will treat the car like their own I can assure you that!!!

kevin07
25th March 2013, 09:05 AM
from a non drinkers point of view as i have cant stop syndrome, i dont see a problem to some drinking along the way as i believe for most part it will be heads down a--- up for most of the day so i dont believe no one will get out of order anyway but come 6pm or something look out. look thats my opinion we all have different opinions and we need to respect others opinions so in short those who do,do so in moderation and those that dont dont in moderation, remembering this is my opinion only and dont let this debate get in the way of the job at hand. kev

rusty_nail
25th March 2013, 09:34 AM
I will be depending on how much Easter costs me...

exactly what i was thinking mate!

growler2058
25th March 2013, 09:41 AM
I'd be happy with 100%
What do you get for 110% extra doors or 5wd mmmmmm
Bwahahahaha

Ben-e-boy
25th March 2013, 09:42 AM
What is the temperature going to be like will I need warm clothes??

Bear in mind that it is 8am and its 25degrees and 94% humidity at my house.

Winnie
25th March 2013, 09:47 AM
It's Victoria... Pack for all weather conditions!

jack
25th March 2013, 09:51 AM
Guys, I'm happy to help out without having a beer, I'm driving home that evening anyway. I'm no mechanic but know my way around a spanner, I've worked on enough cars and know you're better to pull than push a spanner.
Happy to take direction on what's required and been around long enough to sort the bullion from the bullsh!t.

AB
25th March 2013, 09:52 AM
What is the temperature going to be like will I need warm clothes??

Bear in mind that it is 8am and its 25degrees and 94% humidity at my house.

It will be low 20's during the day with zero humidity and cold nights for sure.

Pack everything from speedos to a furry coat mate as it will be cold at night.

We will be having a big fire at night to stay warm thats for sure.

Ben-e-boy
25th March 2013, 09:56 AM
It's Victoria... Pack for all weather conditions!

Damn Victoria, lmao

Bloodyaussie
25th March 2013, 10:05 AM
Just had a vision of us Victorians all standing around in speedos even though it was freezing to make out its not cold in front of you Queenslanders!!!!!

Faarrkkk I am an idiot!!

Bloodyaussie
25th March 2013, 10:11 AM
Cant stop laughing...............

Ben-e-boy
25th March 2013, 10:14 AM
Just had a vision of us Victorians all standing around in speedos even though it was freezing to make out its not cold in front of you Queenslanders!!!!!

Faarrkkk I am an idiot!!

yep do a group photo at night and play spot the qlder lmao

nissannewby
25th March 2013, 10:19 AM
More like .00

Come on mate. You have to give us a little more credit than that. I can only really vouch for the 3 of us from up here but we are all professional blokes and all want a high class job done. You havent even met us and its kinda like your branding us already.

I dont how you intend on enforcing this, especially when its not at your house, but if your gonna get all high and mighty about it then I will also be watching. This meet is not a financially wise decision for myself but am looking at the greater good. I am meeting blokes that I have wanted to meet and they have wnated to meet myself so I will be cracking a few over the weekend. Im also donating stuff at my cost as well.

Have a little more faith please, if we feel we are not fit to work on the car then we wont.

Peace Out

Alitis007
25th March 2013, 10:24 AM
I'm not very good with words so i'm just trying to express my opinion the only way i know how and thats honestly and like i said it my opinion and i haven't set any rules. I enjoy a a drink as much as any one here and have drank myself sober on many occasions!

No one should feel indebted for the sacrifices that every one has made to make this great event happen

Andy i know its not going to be a booze fest but there will be a lot of distractions and i just saying to eliminate just 1. If i'm driving home i won't be drinking.

I have been in and around workshops since i was born and you can come to my work and ask my dad if you don't believe me, and i have met many professionals that work the same way.

I'm sorry if i come across strongly and i don't mean to offend any one and i'll do my bit to the best of my abilities!

This is just my opinion and noting else and i won't mention it again.

Bob
25th March 2013, 10:30 AM
Understand your concern mate but as Bigrig says the Guys are responsible with their Drinking (Well whilst they are Working but not quite sure after Dark)
Knowing Andy and a few of the others I am confident thatall will be well
Respect your thoughts though Mate

Alitis007
25th March 2013, 10:30 AM
Come on mate. You have to give us a little more credit than that. I can only really vouch for the 3 of us from up here but we are all professional blokes and all want a high class job done. You havent even met us and its kinda like your branding us already.

I dont how you intend on enforcing this, especially when its not at your house, but if your gonna get all high and mighty about it then I will also be watching. This meet is not a financially wise decision for myself but am looking at the greater good. I am meeting blokes that I have wanted to meet and they have wnated to meet myself so I will be cracking a few over the weekend. Im also donating stuff at my cost as well.

Have a little more faith please, if we feel we are not fit to work on the car then we wont.

Peace Out

The .00 comment was made in response to a comment thats was made as a joke towards my opinion.

I don't doubt anyones abilities just my opinion and i'm not enforcing or imposing any rules i'm just saying!!

If its really that important to you guys please delete all my comments i have made since last night about it. Cheers

Bob
25th March 2013, 10:34 AM
Come on Guys Altis is entitled to his opinion

lorrieandjas
25th March 2013, 10:37 AM
Hey guys - I am trying real hard to get there but will be moving the following week and potentially have some work travel (trying to coincide it with the meetup). I'll come back to you as soon as I can with a definite or otherwise!

Jas

rusty_nail
25th March 2013, 10:40 AM
so you reckon somthing like this around a fire? i dont think the look suits me lol

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2013/03/141.jpg

healy
25th March 2013, 10:49 AM
Personally I'm a person to have a few whilst working on the car and by the sounds of most of you excluding pooh don't drink real beer anyway but I also understand where George is coming from

rusty_nail
25th March 2013, 11:01 AM
hahah true mate, rippling! is anyone driving down from QLD or NSW?

MudRunnerTD
25th March 2013, 11:02 AM
Hey George i respect what you have to say about Drinking and working, none here would do that during the week at work and that is simple. But on a weekend during a social workshop i really dont see a problem with having a couple with ya mates while working on a car! man that is nearly a right of passage in backyards across this great land! lol

I cant wait to have a beer with some of these blokes, but i have a job to do first and might crack a couple over the second half of the day more for the social than the need mate. But the piss up starts when the tools go away.

I appreciate your concern and position though mate, we will all have an eye on one another and by the sounds of it there will be enough blokes there that each guy working will have at least 3 supervisers overseeing the work anyways ;)

This is going to be a great weekend boys, cant wait.

Sir Roofy
25th March 2013, 11:07 AM
well said bigrig NOW WHATS STOPPING YOU YOUNG BOB HERES A CHANCE TO MEET UP WITH THE QLDers AND A FEW MORE VICS

Bob
25th March 2013, 11:13 AM
well said bigrig NOW WHATS STOPPING YOU YOUNG BOB HERES A CHANCE TO MEET UP WITH THE QLDers AND A FEW MORE VICS

Trying hard to get there Mate but unable to commit at this stage.
Would love to meet up with some of the Banana Benders and of course all other members.
This is great and well done to BA and the others for organising it.

Winnie
25th March 2013, 11:13 AM
Personally I'm a person to have a few whilst working on the car and by the sounds of most of you excluding pooh don't drink real beer anyway but I also understand where George is coming from

Does that mean in the only one allowed to drink????

rusty_nail
25th March 2013, 11:15 AM
Does that mean in the only one allowed to drink????

i raise a few cans with you mate, as long as its not your preferred Vitamin B... that stuffs a shocker!

Maxhead
25th March 2013, 01:24 PM
hahah true mate, rippling! is anyone driving down from QLD or NSW?

I'll be coming from Canberra mate. Happy to meetup and travel together if you are coming.

BigRAWesty
25th March 2013, 01:40 PM
Anyone coming from west vic or east SA. would make my chances a lot better..

rusty_nail
25th March 2013, 01:48 PM
I'll be coming from Canberra mate. Happy to meetup and travel together if you are coming.

cool mate, would you get onto the HWY at Yass? also what day are you heading down on?

jack
25th March 2013, 01:50 PM
Hi Kallen,

I'm coming from Ballarat but that's still 300k from you, happy for you to leave your car at my place and come down with me. Only issue is I have to come back the same day, as I have to be in Apollo Bay early next morning.

Maxhead
25th March 2013, 01:57 PM
cool mate, would you get onto the HWY at Yass? also what day are you heading down on?

PM sent mate

AB
25th March 2013, 02:13 PM
I'll be awake at sparrows Plassy so whatever time everyone else wants to turn up would be fine.

9am?????

8am???

Winnie
25th March 2013, 02:18 PM
What if we say arrive at 8 or 9 and start working whenever people arrive

rusty_nail
25th March 2013, 02:19 PM
Nisshead and i are planning on arriving at around 10am, cos we wanna be fasionably late and all ya know!

MudRunnerTD
25th March 2013, 02:21 PM

Hey Kallen, i will be heading from Geelong on Saturday morning. Your welcome to come here on Thursday Night mate and catch a lift on Saturday. Will be heading back Sunday some time?? Might do a little drive if that s how it goes. Will be in the GUIV.

rusty_nail
25th March 2013, 02:23 PM
i noticed a sincere lack of missuses. is it still ok if i bring mine along?

MudRunnerTD
25th March 2013, 02:27 PM
i noticed a sincere lack of missuses. is it still ok if i bring mine along?

Yeah i am still negotiating. I might try and get mine to come for a drive for the day and head home. Fair Drive though! I will be Dirty and Busy most of the day though. ;)

Ben-e-boy
25th March 2013, 02:35 PM
Hey Kallen, i will be heading from Geelong on Saturday morning. Your welcome to come here on Thursday Night mate and catch a lift on Saturday. Will be heading back Sunday some time?? Might do a little drive if that s how it goes. Will be in the GUIV.

BOOOOOOOOO bring the Q lol

Alitis007
25th March 2013, 02:44 PM

I'll try and twist his arm on friday!! Lol

AB
25th March 2013, 02:55 PM

It doesn't exist, just a figment of his imagination....lol

Bob
25th March 2013, 02:59 PM
Will now be coming and staying O'night. Sleeping in the Patrol

AB
25th March 2013, 03:07 PM

Awesome Bob, looking forward to catching up again!!!

Maxhead
25th March 2013, 03:09 PM

Good stuff Bob, about time we had another coldie or two :)

Winnie
25th March 2013, 03:22 PM
This is gonna be huge!

PMC
25th March 2013, 03:27 PM
G'day AB,

Spoke to Matt (nissannewby) today and he advised me of his arrival time in Melbourne on the morning of the 6th. Mate do you still have any room at your place. I will be flying in from Coffs Harbour. Do i need to bring a sleeping bag? Due to me having a stoma bag (bowel-bag) is it possible for me to be close to a bathroom.

PS, If you are full-up accommodation wise, could you please advise me the closest motel to your home. Looking forward to catching up with you all, especially Healy.

Regards,

Paul (RLI)

Bob
25th March 2013, 03:31 PM
Yeeeaaahhhh ... finally get to meet you mate!!!

Scotty (Bigrig)

Great Southern Camping
www.gscoffroad.com.au

Looking forward to meeting you too Scotty and also your fellow Banana Benders

Bob
25th March 2013, 03:33 PM
G'day AB,

Spoke to Matt (nissannewby) today and he advised me of his arrival time in Melbourne on the morning of the 6th. Mate do you still have any room at your place. I will be flying in from Coffs Harbour. Do i need to bring a sleeping bag? Due to me having a stoma bag (bowel-bag) is it possible for me to be close to a bathroom.

PS, If you are full-up accommodation wise, could you please advise me the closest motel to your home. Looking forward to catching up with you all, especially Healy.

Regards,

Paul (RLI)

I will chuck in an extra Sleeping Bag for you mate if you want

Winnie
25th March 2013, 03:51 PM
Awesome Paul! This is massive! AB I think you're gonna need a bigger house

jack
25th March 2013, 03:52 PM
Spoke to Matt (nissannewby) today and he advised me of his arrival time in Melbourne on the morning of the 6th. (RLI)

Hey Paul, (QLDrs and airport pickup crew),

I assume you'll be arriving at a different time to the QLDrs, I'm happy to swing by the airport and pick you up if that helps with logistics. Let me know, I'm flexible and it's not a great detour for me.

Cheers
Jack

Winnie
25th March 2013, 03:54 PM
AB we need a countdown clock to the 2013 national members meet now hahaha

Maxhead
25th March 2013, 04:33 PM
I'll be in my GU so I'll be sleeping in the car, only need very little space mate but a lot of patience to put up with me, LOL

growler2058
25th March 2013, 04:35 PM
I'll be in my GU so I'll be sleeping in the car, only need very little space mate but a lot of patience to put up with me, LOL

Gunna sleep on ya head again? ;)

Maxhead
25th March 2013, 04:40 PM
Gunna sleep on ya head again? ;)

You know what these meetups end up like ;) but in saying that my setup is a bit better then Loveday mate, I have taken some preventative measures not to sleep on my head again, hahahah

AB
25th March 2013, 05:00 PM
G'day AB,

Regards,

Paul (RLI)

Hey mate, no probs at all....Scotty can just sleep outside now...lol...Jokes....Nah mate I think we have 4 x interstaters so 2 can sleep in the loungeroom and two in the spare room.

Thats pretty much the max for my house...lol....You can stay in the living room, only 5-6 metres from the toilet mate, no probs...

You will have to bring some kind of bedding mate unless any other Vics can sort you out??????????????

I only have 2 x spare blankets and 2 pillows unfortunately.

Can any vics sort Paul out????

The coonara will be right in front of you QLD blokes so you will keep warm on our barmy Melbourne nights...lol

EDIT: Didn't read Bob's reply.....

I don't have a matress or pillows though...

I have two spare pillows and 1 x spare crappy matress and 2 x spare blankets....

We have 4 x interstaters, can anyone help with any blow up matress and pillows????

Bloodyaussie
25th March 2013, 05:33 PM
I have a very good single mattress I can bring for the old fella's........

Maxhead
25th March 2013, 05:59 PM
I've got few self inflating mattresses(only an inch) plus few sleeping bags as well, let us know what you need.
Also I have a queen 2 foot high inflating matteres with pump build in.
Any takers?? Happy to throw all in if need be

cgm
25th March 2013, 07:10 PM
It doesn't exist, just a figment of his imagination....lol

Yeah, but judging by some of his pics he's very good at Photoshopping an imaginary car into background pictures of MUD. :p

tapatalk on galaxy note

Bloodyaussie
25th March 2013, 07:59 PM
Looks like I wont be staying or drinking... will have to leave early also?????

Frick it so frickin pissed right now..........

AB
25th March 2013, 08:35 PM
Looks like I wont be staying or drinking... will have to leave early also?????

Frick it so frickin pissed right now..........

Not acceptable mate, this your event and your time to shine!

Also ba and George the owner if Patrolapart never came back to work for me to ask if he had a gearbox at home. I rung about ten times today. They don't have on in the shop so odds are not looking good unfortunately!!!

I'll try again tomoz though mate!

MudRunnerTD
25th March 2013, 08:41 PM
I have got the feelers out for a gear box too. How much have we been quoted?

AB
25th March 2013, 08:43 PM
I have got the feelers out for a gear box too. How much have we been quoted?

I'm just trying to find one first mate. I'm trying for 700 max 1000 but trying to find one first as we're running out of time.

MudRunnerTD
25th March 2013, 08:50 PM
I'm just trying to find one first mate. I'm trying for 700 max 1000 but trying to find one first as we're running out of time.

Agreed. Danny was here earlier and I was chatting to him, we have sent a message and who knows! Might get lucky.

Winnie
25th March 2013, 08:50 PM
There's one my way Jonathan found but they want $1750 without the transfer..... rip off merchants!
Far out can you imagine the life this poor vehicle has had to have wrecked the unbreakable Nissan diff, gearbox and transfer?

Bloodyaussie
25th March 2013, 09:04 PM
Unfortunately my wife has a very important dinner and I promised I would support her as she is now going into business for herself , this will be 2 clients at once which is a good catch.

Now they moved the dates from the 1st to the 6th, not sure if there is any chance of change??

The gear box is really pissing me off and there was another in Nowra for $1000 but the timing is off even if we could get it???

Winnie
25th March 2013, 09:08 PM
I thought Newby has the diff sorted?

stevogq
25th March 2013, 09:16 PM
excuse for being slack at the posts but s wrong with the diff? my bro inlaw used to work at sams auto and diferentials maybe he can rebuild it if i ask??

nissannewby
25th March 2013, 09:30 PM
Guess what..... I have a box up here that would go with it but yeah it's all the way up here and I would need to get something for it.

Ill have a dig around and see if I can find anything.

Bloodyaussie
25th March 2013, 09:35 PM
Typo .... meant to say gear box.... stressful day.

AB
25th March 2013, 09:58 PM
Typo .... meant to say gear box.... stressful day.

The boy is loosing it...lol...I'll hunt down the owner of pp tomoz mate and fingers crossed!

Alitis007
25th March 2013, 10:02 PM
I'll do the ring around aswell i'm sure i can get some decent prices. Worst case when i do the clutch i'll rebuild the gear box aswell but Nissan don't sell the pieces in a kit only individually so i we need to know definitely wednesday arvo so i can get the car in, rip the box out when i knock off and see what it needs!!

Bloodyaussie
25th March 2013, 10:02 PM
Spoke to George 20min ago and he is going to hit some of his contacts hard tomorrow... lets just see????

Alitis007
25th March 2013, 10:19 PM
Spoke to George 20min ago and he is going to hit some of his contacts hard tomorrow... lets just see????

Bet u to it mate by a minute lol

Maxhead
25th March 2013, 10:24 PM
Reading Fracsters post I'm going to bring some mid strength chillies with me for ALL to try:)

Alitis007
25th March 2013, 10:34 PM
Reading Fracsters post I'm going to bring some mid strength chillies with me for ALL to try:)

What post??

Bloodyaussie
25th March 2013, 10:44 PM
Guess what..... I have a box up here that would go with it but yeah it's all the way up here and I would need to get something for it.

Ill have a dig around and see if I can find anything.

Can you get it here by Thursday... he he dont think so... bugger!!!

rusty_nail
25th March 2013, 11:55 PM
If you find a box in Sydney/NSW like Nowra as u mentioned earlier, I'm more than happy to bring it down with me. Did you have any luck with the Nowra one?

Tappin

MudRunnerTD
26th March 2013, 12:04 AM
I have found a box out of a 2008 with 120k on it in Vic. Will negotiate to.morrow but will get it at a reasonable price. Have a second option too to chase tomorrow too.

Thanks for the offer though, will let you know if needed.

AB
26th March 2013, 09:07 AM
Let me know asap if I should ring Patrolapart this morning Dazz?

Bob
26th March 2013, 09:10 AM
I will bring :-
Two spare Sleeping Bags
Two Spare Pillows
Two Wild Country Camp Stretchers (Alum Frames)

rusty_nail
26th March 2013, 09:17 AM
andy, i have a big marquee, like a circus tent, would you like me to bring it? it probably covers about 10 x 7 meters

AB
26th March 2013, 09:25 AM
andy, i have a big marquee, like a circus tent, would you like me to bring it? it probably covers about 10 x 7 meters

Should be right mate....I have a triple carport 15m x 20m, long pergola next to it 20m x 2m and the church which is 5.5m x 5.5m all next to each other so we should be ok if it rains.

rusty_nail
26th March 2013, 09:26 AM
Should be right mate....I have a triple carport 15m x 20m, long pergola next to it 20m x 2m and the church which is 5.5m x 5.5m all next to each other so we should be ok if it rains.

too easy mate, i know you are probably alright for most things, but maybe can i ask if someone could put a list up of things that you may want people to bring like tools etc?

AB
26th March 2013, 09:36 AM
No good on the gearbox from Patrolapart gents...He can get one cheap for us from WA but it won't be here for ages.

Alitis007
26th March 2013, 10:05 AM
Found 2 boxes with low k's under 90k tested with a 3 month parts only warranty for under $800.....

Daz get back to me ASAP. So i can have it delivered !!!

MudRunnerTD
26th March 2013, 10:24 AM
hold the thought george
be back to you in an hour or so mate
got a couple of irons in the fire

MudRunnerTD
26th March 2013, 11:08 AM
OK here is a Blow away moment!

i have just been talking to Brett from 4WD Obsession in Melton Vic about finding a Gear box. he can help but it looks like George has found one already.

During the conversation though he asked about other stuff we needed!

Brett will DONATE a full Swivel Hub rebuild kit from Terrain tamer including Wheel bears for FREE.

Also:

Brett will donate a Brand New 4.3 ring and pinion gear, LSD Bearing kit and second hand LSD for the car assuming its a H233 rear. This will need someone to strip and rebuild this on the day!

Need to confirm ASAP if the rear is a H233 and that we have guys that can set this diff up please.

This is a Huge Offer guys!

Need a Diff Builder? Mat and Ben can you sort this guys? This will save you lugging a rear diff on your carry on Mat!

Special Thanks to

Brett
4WD Obsession
3/17 Harrison Ct
MELTON VIC
03 9746 8699

Great Stuff need to confirm Diff size please

AB
26th March 2013, 11:28 AM
That's awesome mate, well done and thanks to 4WD Obsession....Feel free to put a thread up about them to say thanks!

healy
26th March 2013, 02:11 PM
I can see AB hasn't voted to stay the night so I'm assuming there is a spare bed for somebody in side. And are we sure this is not some kind of trick and AB is gonna tie the knot

rusty_nail
26th March 2013, 02:17 PM
I can see AB hasn't voted to stay the night so I'm assuming there is a spare bed for somebody in side. And are we sure this is not some kind of trick and AB is gonna tie the knot
haha tru tru. but i dunno if id be sleeping in anyones bed. you may get a surprise when they return to bed 3 cans full haha

AB
26th March 2013, 02:18 PM

Don't you bloody start sunshine, if I hear one person say "hey ab when are you two going to get married" whilst we are there then pow.....LMAO

MudRunnerTD
26th March 2013, 02:25 PM
Don't you bloody start sunshine, if I hear one person say "hey ab when are you two going to get married" whilst we are there then pow.....LMAO

Is that a Dare Mate! fare dinkum! you wanna watch out i will be playing with a very stacked deck and there will be plenty with my back all standing in the Church of Patrology!! This a a Sacred thing!!

MudRunnerTD
26th March 2013, 02:26 PM
Hey Healy you ahve not got a photo of your compliance plate for this car have you? I am sure i saw one somewhere? maybe a different car in a different thread??

Really need a pic of this Diff or of the COmpliance Plate. Just got a call from Brett and he is keen to order the parts.

healy
26th March 2013, 02:29 PM
Hey Healy you ahve not got a photo of your compliance plate for this car have you? I am sure i saw one somewhere? maybe a different car in a different thread??

Really need a pic of this Diff or of the COmpliance Plate. Just got a call from Brett and he is keen to order the parts.

Nah I don't might have been the old car cars at johnos so he's the only one that can help you sorry

healy
26th March 2013, 02:33 PM
Maybe watch the intake of your drinks you may just wake up with a ring on your finger. I can see it now AB and the missus getting married and all the boys working on the car in the back ground if that's not a romantic setting then I just don't know what women want

Sir Roofy
26th March 2013, 03:22 PM
don't you bloody start sunshine, if i hear one person say "hey ab when are you two going to get married" whilst we are there then pow.....lmao

funny how things always comes back to the thread (its about time)one day mate leah is going to ask what all the fuss is about

Bob
26th March 2013, 03:23 PM
Do I bring my Suit Andy or is it a Casual Affair ?????
LOL

Sir Roofy
26th March 2013, 03:30 PM
do i bring my suit andy or is it a casual affair ?????
Lol

i think casual would ok bob

rusty_nail
26th March 2013, 03:38 PM
i think casual would ok bob

depends what suit he meant!

Sir Roofy
26th March 2013, 03:44 PM
depends what suit he meant!

well it wont be his birth suit (scary) lmao

AB
26th March 2013, 03:49 PM
Do I bring my Suit Andy or is it a Casual Affair ?????
LOL

I would bring your suit mate, not the formal suit a "wetsuit" because I got something special in mind for you fancy pants...LMAO...Badoom Ching!

Maxhead
26th March 2013, 03:51 PM
There is a church there already, so all we need is a few ribbons on the vehicles and a celebrant.

Get your vows ready Andy

AB
26th March 2013, 04:06 PM
There is a church there already, so all we need is a few ribbons on the vehicles and a celebrant.

Get your vows ready Andy

My momma would be proud....LMAO

GQ TANK
26th March 2013, 11:22 PM
Let me know if you want anything picked from 4wd obsesion, as Im in melton and planning on coming on the 6th.

PS will someone be pming the meet up address.

healy
26th March 2013, 11:30 PM
Are we sorted for BBQ's and gas bottles?? What about cold storage devices??

MudRunnerTD
27th March 2013, 12:26 AM
Let me know if you want anything picked from 4wd obsesion, as Im in melton and planning on coming on the 6th.

PS will someone be pming the meet up address.

Thanks mate, I am heading there in the next48ours for a couple of things I need over Easter. If the diff is not arrived there by then then I will sing out and get you to go past mate. Leave it with me

Ben-e-boy
27th March 2013, 02:15 AM
I'd be lying if I said I wasn't excited about this meetup

Bloodyaussie
27th March 2013, 07:58 AM
That week end is to also bless the Church of Patrology and am in hope that somehow I will still be able to stay??

Bob
27th March 2013, 09:06 AM
Who is in charge of Catering and what do we need to bring ???

rusty_nail
27th March 2013, 09:14 AM
Who is in charge of Catering and what do we need to bring ???

happy to bring cooking devices that are needed.

AB
27th March 2013, 09:19 AM
Are we sorted for BBQ's and gas bottles?? What about cold storage devices??

I got gas all sorted mate...

Yeah I have a small fridge for outside and some eskys but it may pay to bring some eskys and ice for sure....

AB
27th March 2013, 09:22 AM
I have a BBQ but someone is also bringing a huge trailer BBQ which will be great so just bring your food and we should be right.

Maybe bring your own cutlery and plates as I think we have shiploads of people coming and I don't know if my house has that many plates and utensils....lol

Bloodyaussie
27th March 2013, 09:41 AM
Cbates is bringing the BBQ trailer and Roofy and Leah (Healy's wife) I think will be handling the food...

Now thanks to Shane (93 Patrol) we have $100 gift card (Safeway&BWS) we will put to food and drink for the day , So if Roofy and Leah and Cbates want to speak to each other about what there plans are for food that would be great.

Dont stress about this folks as it will all come together.......

Cooking crew as above then Scotty will be in charge of the build and on the morning I will set tasks as to all the things needed to be done on the day... this is a relaxed affair and should be enjoyed.

I have hosted 4 maintenance days at my house with up to 40 motorbikes at my house and kids and BBQ and so on...... Scotty has also hosted many 4wd Maintenance days and knows what he is doing so everyone else just needs to turn up for a great day out and some of you will be set tasks to complete certain jobs, I cant tell you all of them at the moment but a lot of electrical and some mechanical????

Fun fun fun!!!!!!

healy
27th March 2013, 09:43 AM
Ok I was going to bring burgers, snags bread lettuce tomatoes cheese etc I can also get plastic plates

rusty_nail
27th March 2013, 09:44 AM
some of you will be set tasks to complete certain jobs, I cant tell you all of them at the moment but a lot of electrical and some mechanical????

Fun fun fun!!!!!!

i have to say im pretty excited for this.

Bob
27th March 2013, 10:00 AM
Ok I was going to bring burgers, snags bread lettuce tomatoes cheese etc I can also get plastic plates

I have sent you a PM Mate

AB
27th March 2013, 10:01 AM
I have ran out of time to build my fire pit for the area right beside the Church of Patrology unfortunately. I'm just flat out trying to get ready for the Murray this Easter.

If there are a couple of blokes sitting around then maybe a couple of us could grab some bluestone blocks that I have, dig a hole to be level with the blocks and lay the blocks in a long rectangle so we can have a proper fire at night.

Otherwise the fire will need to be at least 20m away in the bush from the fridge and thats not good for anyone...lol

Bob
27th March 2013, 10:04 AM
I have ran out of time to build my fire pit for the area right beside the Church of Patrology unfortunately. I'm just flat out trying to get ready for the Murray this Easter.

If there are a couple of blokes sitting around then maybe a couple of us could grab some bluestone blocks that I have, dig a hole to be level with the blocks and lay the blocks in a long rectangle so we can have a proper fire at night.

Otherwise the fire will need to be at least 20m away in the bush from the fridge and thats not good for anyone...lol

Count me in Andy (LOve a bloody Big Fire at Night)

MudRunnerTD
27th March 2013, 10:04 AM

That is a Task that should be completed on the day without too much trouble! there will be plenty of guys to help! Awesome Idea AB. Everyone that will not be working on the car bring some gloves ;)

rusty_nail
27th March 2013, 10:07 AM
im sure it wont take long to get it set up for ya andy, all these blokes coming, it should take no time at all!

Bloodyaussie
27th March 2013, 11:32 AM
Here here!!!!!!

healy
27th March 2013, 11:41 AM
Yeah I can't collect car till Monday as the Sunday is my sons birthday party would like to be there but already moved the day once already I appreciate all the help from everyone involved and your all aloud to punch johno in the neck on the day

AB
27th March 2013, 11:55 AM
ticketty boooooooo....lol

healy
27th March 2013, 01:50 PM
ok food is sorted so don't stress people and im thinking half a beer each and you guys should be happy lol

PMC
27th March 2013, 02:14 PM
G'day Healy,

Mate, who did you purchase the Patrol from, if you do not mind me asking ie; private sale or from a car-yard. How long have you owned the vehicle? I am curious to see what legal rights you may be still be entitled too!

PS, one of my previous businesses was para-legal/investigations!

Regards,

Paul (RLI)

healy
27th March 2013, 02:16 PM
bought it in a private sale in mid January mate don't think much can be done as I got burnt a few years back when I bought a skyline with reg and roady I won in court and still have not seen the 12gs im owed from the car yard

Maxhead
27th March 2013, 02:39 PM
bought it in a private sale in mid January mate don't think much can be done as I got burnt a few years back when I bought a skyline with reg and roady I won in court and still have not seen the 12gs im owed from the car yard

He Heally, As well as sorting the car bits out I think we should go for a drive and attend to another task at hand ;)

Bloodyaussie
27th March 2013, 03:33 PM
He Heally, As well as sorting the car bits out I think we should go for a drive and attend to another task at hand ;)

Yeah if I could only get my bloody safe open??????

AB
27th March 2013, 03:35 PM
I haven't told Rossco about this meet up. Maybe we should all just rock over there at 9am to wake him up...lol

healy
27th March 2013, 03:44 PM
I haven't told Rossco about this meet up. Maybe we should all just rock over there at 9am to wake him up...lol

Why should he get to sleepin i think we could smoke him out with some diesels

AB
27th March 2013, 03:47 PM
Can everyone please vote above if you are coming or not...I think theres about double what is shown on the stats above...lol

Bob
27th March 2013, 03:54 PM
Can everyone please vote above if you are coming or not...I think theres about double what is shown on the stats above...lol

I quite agree Andy as I am trying to work how many Hamburgers to bring and have no idea of Numbers

Winnie
27th March 2013, 04:16 PM

Hahahahahahahahahaha that would be a pissa!

Drewboyaus
27th March 2013, 05:42 PM
Not going to happen with those "ahem" manly, factory horns.......wouldn't wake up my dog! LOL

GQ TANK
27th March 2013, 05:51 PM
hmmm i have the keys for my safe!!!

Bloodyaussie
27th March 2013, 05:56 PM
hmmm i have the keys for my safe!!!

Well what are you waiting for....?????

PMC
27th March 2013, 06:55 PM

G'evening Healy,

Sorry about your sordid situation mate, however, i would be definitely contacting the previous owner and asking that individual to contribute to the repair costs. If the person fails to come to the party, i would then refer the unscrupulous piece of shit to this thread!

PS, I am prepared to send a detailed written letter on your behalf to this person requesting financial assistance towards the costs of your repairs if you wish!

Regards,

Paul (RLI)

Bloodyaussie
27th March 2013, 07:06 PM
Moving forward folks moving forward!!!!!

I love it when a plan comes together!!

healy
27th March 2013, 07:56 PM
Hey heals did you still want me to bring my spit and some beef/lamb? Only a mini spit but can roast quite a bit of meat on it. Think two decent leg cuts 1 beef 1 lamb.

Yeah if it's no trouble mate lamb might be better gonna be abit of beef already and I was thinking there is lunch dinner and I was gonna get bacon and eggs for the crew that crash the night

healy
27th March 2013, 07:57 PM
Is there vegetarians coming?????

healy
27th March 2013, 07:59 PM
G'evening Healy,

Sorry about your sordid situation mate, however, i would be definitely contacting the previous owner and asking that individual to contribute to the repair costs. If the person fails to come to the party, i would then refer the unscrupulous piece of shit to this thread!

PS, I am prepared to send a detailed written letter on your behalf to this person requesting financial assistance towards the costs of your repairs if you wish!

Regards,

Paul (RLI)
We have contacted him he played dumb about it and will not help maybe a tree might fall on him and help Australia out with one less scammer in the community

Irish
27th March 2013, 08:02 PM

You said you were bringing lettuce, yeah???

Sir Roofy
27th March 2013, 08:02 PM
is there vegetarians coming?????

yeah mate love me vegies and meat, oh that sort of vegetarians sorry

Bloodyaussie
27th March 2013, 08:05 PM
You said you were bringing lettuce, yeah???

Did you vote you big Irish goof?????

Irish
27th March 2013, 08:06 PM

Shut up, thats why!!!!!!

Bloodyaussie
27th March 2013, 08:08 PM
You are!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Winnie
27th March 2013, 08:09 PM
We have contacted him he played dumb about it and will not help maybe a tree might fall on him and help Australia out with one less scammer in the community
Karma will get him I'm sure of it..... this is my mate's dog, his name is Karma
http://www.fortworthinjurylawyerblog.com/vicious%20dog%20attack%20dallas%20fort%20worth%20d fw%20child%20injury%20lawyer%20attorney%20compensa tion%20sue%20owner.jpg

I sense a neck punching on the way!

Irish
27th March 2013, 08:10 PM
http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2013/03/2.png

healy
27th March 2013, 08:11 PM
Ok I was just trying to organize food for all but you can all get

AB
27th March 2013, 08:32 PM

Not allowed on my property unfortunately....

Bloodyaussie
27th March 2013, 08:33 PM

Oh this is good!!! ha ha ha!!!!

Maxhead
27th March 2013, 08:37 PM

What about Rohan, hasn't he gone veggo...LOLOLOLOL

AB
27th March 2013, 08:44 PM
What about Rohan, hasn't he gone veggo...LOLOLOLOL

Alright he can come but no one else. They look at me funny when I'm trying to tear meat off a leg.

Winnie
27th March 2013, 08:45 PM
http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2013/03/148.jpg

Drewboyaus
27th March 2013, 09:02 PM

You're funny......

Irish
27th March 2013, 09:04 PM
http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2013/03/149.jpg

Ben-e-boy
27th March 2013, 10:34 PM
I agree with Irish

healy
27th March 2013, 10:46 PM
Ok it was a silly question ya meat heads

growler2058
27th March 2013, 11:13 PM

Wash your mouth out!!
Edit; with liquified Brussel sprouts

healy
27th March 2013, 11:26 PM
Wash your mouth out!!
Edit; with liquified Brussel sprouts

It's ok I was eating some bird earlier

PMC
28th March 2013, 04:47 AM

G'day Healy,

I do not mind cutting the tree for you mate!

Regards,

Paul

MC97GQ
28th March 2013, 07:25 AM
I find these vegetarian comments offensive, I'm a die hard member of PETA.

People Eat Tasty Animals

Bloodyaussie
28th March 2013, 07:29 AM
I find these vegetarian comments offensive, I'm a die hard member of PETA.

People Eat Tasty Animals
Oh you funny...................................

You guys really strayed off topic didn't you... poor Andy just wanted to know how many of you monkey's would be invading his home and you go on about juicy yummy steaks!!!!!!!

MC97GQ
28th March 2013, 07:33 AM

You guys really strayed off topic didn't you... poor Andy just wanted to know how many of you monkey's would be invading his home and you go on about juicy yummy steaks!!!!!!!

Yeah should have been talking about Bananas

growler2058
28th March 2013, 07:47 AM

He'll get over it ;)

Drewboyaus
28th March 2013, 07:48 AM
So are any airport pickups required?

Maxhead
28th March 2013, 07:58 AM
So are any airport pickups required?

I think the QLD boys were going to get a hire car but if someone that is coming is near the airport it might be cheaper

Bloodyaussie
28th March 2013, 08:35 AM
Thank god as having 3 Queenslanders in the back drinking beer and constantly asking if we are there yet would drive me mad!!!!!!!

fracster
28th March 2013, 10:20 AM
I actually checked flights, at £850 cheapest, it is a non starter you`ll be pleased to know.

Have a good time guys.

krbrooking
28th March 2013, 11:13 AM
Correct - we are grabbing a car from the airport and heading over to AB's in that - should be there before half ten.

Scotty (Bigrig)

Great Southern Camping
www.gscoffroad.com.au

Is it a patrol and can we turn it into the doner car for what ever we need.

Alitis007
28th March 2013, 01:43 PM
Better yet can we make it fly??

GQ TANK
28th March 2013, 05:07 PM
I will be passing by Tulla on the way over l et me know if there are any other pickups needed.

Im thinking about crashing the night as well - need to confirm with the ball & chain

BigRAWesty
28th March 2013, 05:09 PM
Well guys I won't be making it. Working Saturday and start Sunday night at 11pm..

Kallen Westbrook
Owner of
Westy's Accessories (http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/showthread.php?15134-Westy-s-Accessories.-A-small-back-yard-builder.)

healy
28th March 2013, 05:18 PM
Well guys I won't be making it. Working Saturday and start Sunday night at 11pm..

Kallen Westbrook
Owner of

Work is more important mate would have been good to have met you mate and say thanks in person. Thanks for your help mate and we really know the real reason your not coming bloody johno

BigRAWesty
28th March 2013, 05:26 PM
Hahaha.. lol.. still hoping for the meet in the middle... Catch up then and give johno a manly hug.. ;)

Kallen Westbrook
Owner of

NP99
28th March 2013, 09:19 PM
I actually checked flights, at £850 cheapest, it is a non starter you`ll be pleased to know.

Have a good time guys.

That's a good price

NP99
28th March 2013, 10:04 PM
Fella's I really wish I could be there in person........oh yeah!

healy
28th March 2013, 11:19 PM
Fella's I really wish I could be there in person........oh yeah!

All good mate ill have a nice cold water for ya

NP99
28th March 2013, 11:28 PM
All good mate ill have a nice cold water for ya

Stirred not shaken mate :)

healy
28th March 2013, 11:39 PM
I'm so manly I drink my water with a straw

Bob
29th March 2013, 04:04 PM
Got my bed sortedhttp://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2013/03/156.jpg

sent from galaxy s3 using tapatalk

PMC
29th March 2013, 04:08 PM
G'day lounge lizards!

Unfortunately, i will not be able to attend next Saturday's working bee for Healy as i have to go into hospital next Friday for new infusion treatment for my Crohns disease of the bowel .

My wife and I caught up with Jas and Matt (nissannewby) in Brisbane last night after attending my specialist appointment yesterday at the Wesley hospital. Thanks to Jas for picking Ally baby Ryan and myself from the hospital yesterday.

As previously stated on anther thread. All the best to all those members whom are travelling to AB's place next weekend to help with the working party for Healy!

PS, I hope all goes well for you and your family Healy and that you finally get a trouble free run from your Patrol!

Regards,

Paul (RLI)

MEGOMONSTER
29th March 2013, 07:51 PM
Not sure how much help I'll be, but I should be the bright and early Saturday morning but unfortunately leaving Saturday night.

MEGOMONSTER
29th March 2013, 08:17 PM
Is 8 o'clock too early. And who will be there earlier.

Bob
29th March 2013, 08:20 PM
Hopefully i will be there at about that time

sent from galaxy s3 using tapatalk

Ben-e-boy
29th March 2013, 08:23 PM
do I need to bring any electrical tools. crimpers etc

MEGOMONSTER
29th March 2013, 09:10 PM
Is there a list for our Tour of Duty.

MEGOMONSTER
29th March 2013, 09:11 PM
Has anyone offered breakfast.
I can be there early to make breakfast.
Bacon eggs sausage bread bbqsauce.
AB is your BBQ still under the porch.

billy bleed
30th March 2013, 09:20 AM
i'd love to pop up and say hello to everyone but i'm working all weekend in ED so no go.. would have been a great way to have met some of you also..

:(

my third 256
30th March 2013, 05:28 PM
hi guys im in melbourne for the weekend for a wedding and am staying at big4 dandenong caravan park
just wondering if anyone was passing through on saturdayat aprox 7 to 8 am i could follow them to andy's place please
got to keep up the s.a. end

MudRunnerTD
30th March 2013, 05:32 PM
Hey mate just jump on East Link and get off at Ringwood then follow your nose. Should be guys around there that can help you from there.

NP99
30th March 2013, 05:54 PM
G'day lounge lizards!

Unfortunately, i will not be able to attend next Saturday's working bee for Healy as i have to go into hospital next Friday for new infusion treatment for my Crohns disease of the bowel .

My wife and I caught up with Jas and Matt (nissannewby) in Brisbane last night after attending my specialist appointment yesterday at the Wesley hospital. Thanks to Jas for picking Ally baby Ryan and myself from the hospital yesterday.

As previously stated on anther thread. All the best to all those members whom are travelling to AB's place next weekend to help with the working party for Healy!

PS, I hope all goes well for you and your family Healy and that you finally get a trouble free run from your Patrol!

Regards,

Paul (RLI)

Great hospital mate, been there under Vet Affairs many times. Hope you recover well.

Bob
30th March 2013, 06:29 PM
hi guys im in melbourne for the weekend for a wedding and am staying at big4 dandenong caravan park
just wondering if anyone was passing through on saturdayat aprox 7 to 8 am i could follow them to andy's place please
got to keep up the s.a. end

PM sent mate

Sir Roofy
30th March 2013, 06:37 PM
G,day paul geeze mate thats a shame you cant make it,was looking foreward to your vist
but hey your health is the utmost priority here ,maybe we could get up a pauls day and visit
who knows what might happen
get better buddy we need your imput here your posts have been in valuable

cheers