PDA

View Full Version : Where u headed on the Easter long weekend

TJsGQ
22nd March 2013, 02:27 PM
G'day all..
Just wanted to start a post for where ppl will be travelling to on the upcoming long weekend..! Might be able to join up with ppl or say g'day if your goin past some one..!

I'm headin to wombeyen caves area n surrounding parks for a bit of a explore..!

rusty_nail
22nd March 2013, 02:34 PM
off to the hunter to hit up a few wineries and get a bit tipsy =P

macca86
22nd March 2013, 02:35 PM
Ill be at the family farm stanthorpe. Friday running cattle sat hunting sun cod fishing in sundown national park Monday more hunting.
It would be a super weekend if I knocked a deer pig a few bunnies and a cod over plus turning our calf into a steer so he doesn't become a bull with about 80 other cattle deballed shots given and branded. Anyone that way can meet up with us

rottodiver
22nd March 2013, 02:37 PM
I am heading down to yeagerup Thursday night, going to be fun crossing the sand dunes late at night!!!
Scotty

AB
22nd March 2013, 03:11 PM
Sitting on the banks of the murray with beer, fishing rod and fridge for 5 days!!!!

Bob
22nd March 2013, 03:23 PM
For the first time in years we are staying at home doing some Gardening,Fishing at Lake Eppalock and maybe a Day Trip.
Hope everybody has great and Safe break

Winnie
22nd March 2013, 03:33 PM
Staying on a property at Dargo with the guys from work.

If you're happy and you know it tap a post!

wildgu6
22nd March 2013, 03:42 PM
Heading to the Riverland SA (Loxton) to test out the new second hand camper, some fishing, a day at Loveday, and a few brews and laughs with Pearcey if he's up for it. Gunna be great to relax for a few days, Yeah ha

TAPPN OUT

MudRunnerTD
22nd March 2013, 04:53 PM
Laying under the GQ doing a Diff swap front and rear with GU Diffs and my Lockers.

Ol mate George has kindly offered to come and hump a diff for a day on Friday which is a winner!!

He's a good man!

Happy Easter to all and may you all travel safe and well. Love to your family.

NP99
22nd March 2013, 06:27 PM
Where do you go for holidays if you live in Queensland? This is holidays 365 :)

megatexture
22nd March 2013, 08:28 PM
We're staying home and taking off time over Anzac weekend to make it a long weekend so we can hopefully miss the crowd and going to double is point

MEGOMONSTER
22nd March 2013, 08:30 PM
Was planning on going to Yarrawonga but now not sure. Camping on the Murray near big timber could be dangerous after the high winds that blasted the area last night.