PDA

View Full Version : Fridge Temperature Gauge with Outside Air as well....

happygu
15th March 2013, 08:42 PM
I am trying to find a temperature gauge which I can mount in the front of the car which will give me Fridge Temp and also Outside Air Temp.

Anyone have something like this?

Mic

Cuppa
15th March 2013, 09:15 PM
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/WIRELESS-DIGITAL-LCD-FRIDGE-THERMOMETER-CLOCK-ENGEL-WAECO-NEW-UNIVERSAL-FIT-/290822011549?pt=AU_Car_Parts_Accessories&hash=item43b657ba9d&_uhb=1#ht_1942wt_922

happygu
15th March 2013, 09:22 PM
Thanks Cuppa, that is very similar to the one I have been looking at from TwoZone.

Just trying to see if there are any others on the market to compare, so now I have 2.

I am trying to find the most compact one I can, with the right features, and this one looks pretty good except I dont need another clock....why does everything have to come with a clock.....

boots
15th March 2013, 09:25 PM
Evacool have a copy of the twozone . $30 direct from the evacool website . Great bit of kit .

Cuppa
16th March 2013, 10:35 AM
Thanks Cuppa, that is very similar to the one I have been looking at from TwoZone.

Just trying to see if there are any others on the market to compare, so now I have 2.

I am trying to find the most compact one I can, with the right features, and this one looks pretty good except I dont need another clock....why does everything have to come with a clock.....

Yeah they are all a bit on the large side. I used to have one in our bus fridge, a no name eBay one which was a bit smaller, but the sensor in the fridge went belly up after about 12 months. I replaced it with a TwoZone one ( had forgotten what it was until your post) which is still working after several years. I have no experience of the one I linked to.

Cuppa

oncedisturbed
16th March 2013, 10:47 AM
Ironman have 1 exactly the same as the Companion set for $34 - it's never worked properly at all

happygu
16th March 2013, 12:32 PM
Ironman have 1 exactly the same as the Companion set for $34 - it's never worked properly at all

Disturbed......That's not a great advertisment.....

happygu
16th March 2013, 12:33 PM
Yeah they are all a bit on the large side. I used to have one in our bus fridge, a no name eBay one which was a bit smaller, but the sensor in the fridge went belly up after about 12 months. I replaced it with a TwoZone one ( had forgotten what it was until your post) which is still working after several years. I have no experience of the one I linked to.

Cuppa

Thumbs up for the TwoZone then.....

happygu
16th March 2013, 12:40 PM
Thanks Boots,
I have had a look at their site....
http://evakoolstorecom.melbourneitwebsites.com/cat/index.cgi/shopfront/view_product_details?category_id=15905&product_id=317298 (http://evakoolstorecom.melbourneitwebsites.com/cat/index.cgi/shopfront/view_product_details?category_id=15905&product_id=317298)
Evacool have a copy of the twozone . $30 direct from the evacool website . Great bit of kit .

If I choose to, I can buy the same unit or just the remote sensor part only directly from one of my suppliers at wholesale rates, just trying to find out if there is anything more compact....