PDA

View Full Version : Gu111 turbo Wheel wobble

rowanchild
13th March 2013, 12:49 PM
Hi al, I have a GU 111 turbo 2004, and have the same problem as i think most of you have or have had, it started a few months back, only intermittent at the time, always when over 100k's... did it twice while going Adelaide- Mt Gambia, but not on the way back. a month later all good going Adelaide to Roxby Downs , even went off road a bit, no problems... but on the way back to Adelaide Wheel wobbles.....

now it has gotten worse, wobbling at 60k's and above....Have had a wheel balance and alignment.had all 4 tyres rotated, had the mechanic go over it today and he can not find anything wrong with , panhard bushes, wheel bearings, or steering damper, has suggested getting suspension looked at..... does anyone have any suggestions? could it be the suspension or am i just wasting more money, we don't have.:driving2:

rowanchild
13th March 2013, 12:54 PM
to me personally, the wobble or shakes. feel like, you have had to break very fast and long,and the car just shutters, the feeling you get when you do that, the whole car shakes and wobbles. that is the best way i can think to describe what the car is doing