PDA

View Full Version : RTC Steering damper (tough dog) and other bits!

Ben89
6th March 2013, 09:38 PM
Alrighty, just need to get rid of a few things.

RTC Steering damper EYE-EYE (tough dog) In shops $165, I bought this end of last year and I got it out of the box and started putting the spring on, It got scratched in the process a bit. It's never been used on my GQ before being its for EYE-EYE So I can't really return it with scratches, Asking for about $100?

Also is these set of 4 Steel 15' rims from a Triton, Never been used. New rims were put on it by the dealership straight away. Up for offers on these

And last, is my old GQ steering box (1990 GQ) which I replaced mine for a GU steering box, The GQ box is leaking so it may need new seals and such, Up for offers on this

All items are pickup only from Templestowe area.

Ben89
6th March 2013, 09:39 PM
forgot to add, Ill post up pictures of the steering box and the RTC steering damper tomorrow

Maxhead
6th March 2013, 09:43 PM
I would snap the steering damper of ya but bit too far to go unless someone going to the next meetup is willing to pick it up for me

EDIT: you got a part no or model??

Ben89
6th March 2013, 09:53 PM
I'll see if its on the box it came in tomorrow for ya, I'll take pics of the scratches also

Maxhead
6th March 2013, 09:56 PM
I'll see if its on the box it came in tomorrow for ya, I'll take pics of the scratches also

Cool, I better double check if it was eye to eye or pin to pin thats on mine

Maxhead
6th March 2013, 10:03 PM
Cool, I better double check if it was eye to eye or pin to pin thats on mine

Yeah sorry I jumped in too quick they are the wrong ones