PDA

View Full Version : brisbane run sunday 10th

macca86
5th March 2013, 08:57 PM
Hi guys I haven't been 4wding in a bit looking at getting out on Sunday glasshouse or maybe a local 4wd park or something. Anyone interested

nickpeacock36
5th March 2013, 11:36 PM
Gonna be pretty sloppy evrrywhere mate.

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk 2

macca86
6th March 2013, 07:56 AM
Yeah I know just over the rain and being stuck at home.

ozzymalone
6th March 2013, 11:24 AM
I would be up for it Macca but still stuck at the damn homeshow!......know what I'd rather be doing though. :(

nickpeacock36
6th March 2013, 12:00 PM
:icon_driving:If i get my chip fitted on Saturday it will need testing. Once again put me down as a maybe.

Bigrig
6th March 2013, 01:01 PM
No go for me boss - Tank gets stripped this weekend to fix up all the bar work, door trims coming out and window electrics being fixed, rear slider windows coming out with new ones going in, and a bunch of other stuff before he heads off to Derek's to get a new high flow snorkel and airbox, new torque converter, flex plate, exhaust manifold and turbo, transmission service and some general TLC!! lol

I'll be out of action till mid April I reckon ...

Just tap it in ... taaapp it in ....

macca86
6th March 2013, 01:51 PM
See if you still had a mighty gu you wouldn't have these problems just stay clear of deep water they don't like that. If the rain keeps up doubt I'll head out but if it clears im heading out

Bigrig
6th March 2013, 01:57 PM
See if you still had a mighty gu you wouldn't have these problems just stay clear of deep water they don't like that. If the rain keeps up doubt I'll head out but if it clears im heading out

Most GU's don't have these problems because most GU's don't do as much - not because they can't, just because they're owners think they're too "pretty" to have a lash with ... lmao

And only kids and fish play in deep water ... I prefer to treat my truck like a truck ... and not like a boat! lol

macca86
6th March 2013, 02:08 PM
At least I have a go. My limiting factor is skill and funds haha.

Bigrig
6th March 2013, 02:16 PM
At least I have a go. My limiting factor is skill and funds haha.

Hahaha ... I hear the sounds of pedals going backwards!!! lol

Indeed you have a dig old mate ...

macca86
6th March 2013, 06:04 PM
Bugger the rain is back not looking good. I miss the free local spots of Logan pine Forrest, Ripley, Ipswich, Johnson rd near torq always good for a blat handy for day trips

MEGOMONSTER
6th March 2013, 06:56 PM
And we've got nothing but 30's plus since Monday and until next Wednesday.

NP99
6th March 2013, 11:02 PM
This weekend will be a mud lovers up GHM.......enjoy!

macca86
8th March 2013, 10:42 PM
So the rain is staying away might still be on ill do a final call on sat to confirm

flexgq
9th March 2013, 10:13 AM
I'm going up there with a few mates on sunday morning. Keep a lookout for me. Big gold gq. Greg

nickpeacock36
9th March 2013, 12:30 PM
Im out. Last minute soccer training for Jack. First game next Sunday. Have fun if you go:)

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk 2

macca86
9th March 2013, 01:43 PM
Bugger oh well it happens might just can it then