PDA

View Full Version : QLD Manar Park MAY 2013

Ben-e-boy
2nd March 2013, 09:25 PM
Gday.

As there have recently been several challenges thrown on the table from members of SE QLD area, I think it would be a good idea to have a weekend away at manar park where those involved can damage their rig in the name of pride and have it filmed for the entire forum to see lmao.
Was thinking around the end of may weekend of the 25th and 26th?? can be flexable with the date to suit others.

All welcome

Cheers
Benny

http://www.manar.com.au/

Dominator
2nd March 2013, 10:07 PM
I have been wanting to check out manar park and would love to meet up with people from the forum, you sure are a friendly bunch. I currently have a back problem and have been missing all the 4wd trips people are doing. Hopefully by May I will be all healed up an possibly have my front locker in. So pencil me in mate. :D

Dhuck
3rd March 2013, 09:41 AM
Could be a plan Benny.

macca86
3rd March 2013, 11:26 AM
I'll be a possible probable depends on jennis roster and other plans penciled in

Yendor
3rd March 2013, 11:44 AM
Sounds good to me.

Ben-e-boy
3rd March 2013, 02:54 PM
we can easily work the dates so everyone can come

MudDonk
3rd March 2013, 04:18 PM
im in for sure will sort work round it

GU CAMPER
3rd March 2013, 04:29 PM
Sounds like it will be a good weekend. Will try and get up there for it

Bigrig
3rd March 2013, 04:37 PM
I'm in ...

Just tap it in ... taaapp it in ....

lhurley
3rd March 2013, 05:58 PM
Im in. Hopefully i should have my lokka by then

nissannewby
3rd March 2013, 10:47 PM
Im in. Hopefully i should have my lokka by then

Unfortunately thats one of the challenges- no lockers :). I will be there dependant on roster and $$$. May come as a passenger to save the coin or just bring the GU up and then be a passenger at the park.

megatexture
4th March 2013, 12:19 AM
I'd like to say I'd be there but I'm going to play it by ear as ill have a 2 month old and will have to see how things go, but having never been I would certainly be keen.