PDA

View Full Version : AEE go pro copy. First video upload.

Coldcomfort
2nd March 2013, 05:52 PM
Hi all, I went for a little trip just up the road from home to test the AEE camera. Its my first video so be gentle.... There is a little rattle that I am not sure what it is. It might be the mount or the camera moving around in the weather proof cover. Any how, I like the unit and for $149 it works very well. The little remote works a treat.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XMhxFk6bqg&feature=youtu.be

megatexture
2nd March 2013, 06:46 PM
Looks good, it almost sounds like the camera rattling could you not hear that sound in the car? Nice wide field of view

Maxhead
2nd March 2013, 06:48 PM
Looks good, better then the Gopro I reckon:)

The area brings back memories

.........on the move

R

Coldcomfort
2nd March 2013, 06:53 PM
Looks good, it almost sounds like the camera rattling could you not hear that sound in the car? Nice wide field of view

Yeah, I couldnt hear the rattle in the car... And the sound of the engine, radio etc was also muffled. I am sure that it is because of the camera being in the water proof cover. Next one I will remove the cover and see what that is like.....

megatexture
2nd March 2013, 07:34 PM
Yea must be the case then, you might have to put some padding in it for outside but you wouldn't need the water proof case inside you would hope lol

Maxhead
2nd March 2013, 07:39 PM
I don't use the case inside and the audio is pretty good.

Haven't experimented with it outside yet...waiting for my sucker mount to arrive

.........on the move

04OFF
2nd March 2013, 11:15 PM
Man , screw how good the cam is , i just loved watching where you live, suburbia one minute, outback the next, id have a cool sunset pic almost every day if i lived there !

NissanGQ4.2
3rd March 2013, 05:28 AM
Man , screw how good the cam is , i just loved watching where you live, suburbia one minute, outback the next

I agree with Steve, Where I live Tar 2 Dirt is either divided by a thick steel gate or massive boulders :(

crouchy1989
3rd March 2013, 08:46 PM
great video