PDA

View Full Version : 1986 SWB Patrol, hartop, 88KW 2.8 diesel - Questions

ed_glxi
19th February 2013, 03:58 PM
Hi I am going to go look at a 1986 SWB Patrol, hartop, 88KW 2.8 diesel, manual, powersteering.
The seller does not have much info on the Vehicle, other then that the spec is GL.
I cannot find this particular model on the internet, apart from the one which was sold in the spanish market with rectangular headlights.
If anyone could tell me exactly what model this is im going to go see, I would appreciate it, i wonder if its got aircon?
As its my first Patrol, and 4x4 if someone could tell me common faults to look out for on these i would appreciate it so i dont wind up buying a pile of crap, to add to my pile of crap, i'd appreciate it..
Also, im going to lift it three inches put in big tyres, not sure what size, and probably spacers, anybody know where good to get this stuff at a decent price around Perth or on the internet, please let me no..
Thanks
ED

AB
19th February 2013, 06:55 PM
G'day Ed, welcome to the forum mate. You asked this same question in random posts 4 times.

I have copied it into its own thread so hopefully others can see it better.

Don't forget to put up an introduction about yourself in the intro section too mate.

Best of luck!

MQ MAD
20th February 2013, 08:47 PM
We didnt get the 2.8 diesel in the MQ/MKs
They are an o/s version ,but could maybe, possibly, be a private import
We did however get the 2.8 L petrol 88 KW jobie
Go check it out ,youll soon see what engine it has