PDA

View Full Version : FOR SALE: Manual WH LS1 Holden Statesman SA

lufkin
17th February 2013, 08:45 PM
Hi just seeing if anyone is interested in swapping / trading a WH Statesman for a GU Nissan Patrol, its a 6 speed manual V8, has a MAFless tune making plenty of power

OTR K&N cold air intake
Extractors with twin system right through to rear, sounds great
Good tyres
Interior in good condition
Aircon nice and cold
DVD player with Alpine speakers

Email me with what you have to offer thankyou

Alitis007
17th February 2013, 09:16 PM
If you where going to do that trade mate you would need to put cash on top of your stato!!

What did it make on the rears ?? And those wheels look like 17's

lufkin
17th February 2013, 09:20 PM
nah not putting cash on top, made 278rwkw nothing wrong with 17's, bigger wheels = slower car, car was meant for performance not show, reason for not putting cash on top, is have seen quiet a few cheap gu 2.8s getting around for same going price as a statesman, got it advertised elsewhere with a few bites, just thought i would see if anyone interested here aswell, i know you cant "sell" mods, but its had a fair bit spent on it, so thats how im justifying a cheap GU

Alitis007
17th February 2013, 09:34 PM
Don't take this the wrong way but you wont trade a GU, maybe a GQ but not a GU.

I bought a stock standard WH stato with leather for 8g's a couple of years ago and after some some small mods made 232rwkw in 4th gear(1:1ratio) on 20's (bigger wheels = lower dyno reading, they change your final drive ratio) and i know theres nothing wrong with 17's mate i just asked coz you didn't mention it. Plus you converted it to manual coz those big beasts only come auto yeh!? People look at that!!

Cheers

lufkin
17th February 2013, 09:38 PM
yeah the manual conversion was big $ also forgot to mention has a KAAZ lsd in rear, but yeah ive seen gu 2.8s in SA range from 6-12g so i could get lucky we'll see, not in a rush to sell so not fussed if it doesnt, just seeing what happens

Alitis007
17th February 2013, 09:49 PM
Thats fair enough mate, and i wish you all the best in your sale!!

lufkin
5th March 2013, 09:58 PM
well patience paid off, someone swapped me a 4.5 gu patrol, pretty happy, mint condition, too dark now, will take pictures tomorrow, so happy

BigRAWesty
5th March 2013, 10:08 PM
well patience paid off, someone swapped me a 4.5 gu patrol, pretty happy, mint condition, too dark now, will take pictures tomorrow, so happy

Good to hear mate. Were are you located to?

Kallen Westbrook
Owner of
Westy's Accessories (http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/showthread.php?15134-Westy-s-Accessories.-A-small-back-yard-builder.)

lufkin
5th March 2013, 10:43 PM
Good to hear mate. Were are you located to?

Kallen Westbrook
Owner of
Westy's Accessories (http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/showthread.php?15134-Westy-s-Accessories.-A-small-back-yard-builder.)

I'm in victor harbor south Australia. I originally had a gu2.8 and traded it for the statesman and regretted it from day 1. Statesman was a nice car. But just really missed 4wding. So tried my hardest to get back into a gu and scored the 4.5 :)

BigRAWesty
5th March 2013, 10:59 PM
Nice one. Plenty of pics 2morrow..

Kallen Westbrook
Owner of