PDA

View Full Version : GQ Converter Lock up Wiring Diagram

grumbo
17th February 2013, 11:38 AM
Hi Guys after spending several hours trying to find CHAZ's wiring diagram via the links in his post and trying the website I can not find it!!! I will admit as a senior my computer skills are limited:icon_bonk: so if some kind soul could point me to the right spot I'll owe you a beer.
Thanks in advance Grumbo

Yendor
17th February 2013, 11:55 AM
From memory Chaz's is for the GU. I think this one might help you more (it has Chaz's link in the thread as well)

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/showthread.php?11037-My-GQ-manual-torque-converter-lock-up-system-(lotts-of-photos)

grumbo
17th February 2013, 12:11 PM
Thanks Yendor but I've tried that and all I get is error 404 not found on this server--thats why I need help Someone out there must have a copy of the wiring diagram???????
Thanks again Grumbo

Yendor
17th February 2013, 12:50 PM
That's a bugger. Send Chaz a PM he's on this forum.

NissanGQ4.2
17th February 2013, 05:18 PM
yeh not sure why but chaz's site is no longer, he had some good info on there 2, hope he puts it all back up somewhere

Yendor
17th February 2013, 05:50 PM
yeh not sure why but chaz's site is no longer, he had some good info on there 2, hope he puts it all back up somewhere

I guess, I should of checked the link to Chaz's site before posting.

But, lets face it, rippers thread, is a ripper of a thread for the GQ guys :thumbup:

grumbo
18th February 2013, 12:22 PM
Thanks guys I thought it was just me!!but it looks like the sites down for some reason-bugger. I appreciate your endeavors on my behalf
Cheers Grumbo

Chaz
17th March 2013, 10:25 AM

Sorry guy’s, I missed this thread. I took the site down for a few weeks over Feb due to someone hacking my passwords and uploading viral content. All fixed now and the site is back up.
Cheers,

NissanGQ4.2
17th March 2013, 10:36 AM
Sorry guy’s, I missed this thread. I took the site down for a few weeks over Feb due to someone hacking my passwords and uploading viral content. All fixed now and the site is back up.
Cheers,

Sorry 2 hear Chaz, good 2 hear you have it back up and running :) and thanks for letting us know

Cheers

Todd