PDA

View Full Version : WA forum meet Dwellingup 27th july

Pages : [1] 2

Stropp
9th February 2013, 01:06 PM
well as has been bought up on the wa members thread about a get together, i thought i would throw it out there who would come along and what dates would suit as i know a lot of people work away, so put down day/date and your name and where you think we should go

day/date........................................... name .................................................. .....where
any sunday........................................stro pp................................................ .......,wheatbelt to catch up with rossco :)

DX grunt
9th February 2013, 01:19 PM
Any Sat/Sun - Rossco - Anywhere. I don't mind travelling, but I need at least a month's notice to organize the weekend off.

Any later than late sept/ early October, the fire restrictions kick in and no camp fires are allowed.

Western Patrol Club have/are going to put out EOI's for the long weekend in Sept for Ellachbutting Rock (Shire of Westonia), maybe we could hook up with them, as I told them I'd be quite happy to find a couple of rock formations to look at. Might be a good recruiting drive for the Club, too.

Any advances on that?

Rossco

93patrol
9th February 2013, 01:31 PM
I will need to check my roster at work and get clearance from the minister for war but I am keen but will need a fair bit of notice as well don't mind travelling overnighters

Just tap it in just tappy tappy tappy

Stropp
9th February 2013, 01:34 PM
rossco i too am a member of western patrol.

Dinger
10th February 2013, 10:36 PM
Hey guys,
Think this is a great idea.
Once you set a date I will see if I can tag along.
Time at home is more of n issue than the minister.
Am keen to get the young fella out I the swag for a night.

Clunk
10th February 2013, 11:31 PM
You know me, as long as I've been given plenty of notice, the planet's are aligned and the almighty pass giver is in a pass giving mood, all will be sweet.

Weekends are ok as long as all of the above are ok.

So how bigs your back yard Rossco?;)

Don't stroke it, TAP it!!!!.....

oncedisturbed
10th February 2013, 11:50 PM
Same as the others, with ample notice on dates I can check roster :beer:

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 2

Jodaniels
11th February 2013, 01:04 AM
home every second weekend starting weekend 16/17 feb but already booked albany for that one . Luke. anywhere south of geraldton.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Wetty
11th February 2013, 02:04 PM
I'm in, so long as the dates fall when I am home from my tour of duty!
Andrew

93patrol
11th February 2013, 02:28 PM
My next block leave from work starts on the 10/06/13 until 07/07/13 but pretty much first week and a half taken up with a patio build for a mate so anytime then and keen to go anywhere even heard of a track from esperance to kalgoolie all of road dunno if you've guys heard about it

Stropp
11th February 2013, 05:20 PM
ok guys so who is up for the weekend of 9th 10th march, leave around 230pm from midland, we dont have to go to rossco's but we can head out that way, thinking that date as it is a couple of weeks prior to easter.

Rustyboner81
11th February 2013, 06:08 PM
My trucks runnong ahain

Sent from my GT-I9305T using Tapatalk 2

oncedisturbed
11th February 2013, 06:46 PM
ok guys so who is up for the weekend of 9th 10th march, leave around 230pm from midland, we dont have to go to rossco's but we can head out that way, thinking that date as it is a couple of weeks prior to easter.

No can do, got a day and then nightshift. At the moment I have my roster until new years eve so if dates are the I can check :)

93patrol
11th February 2013, 06:47 PM
same as disturbed here

DX grunt
11th February 2013, 08:54 PM
I'm on hols until 25th Feb, so won't be able to check my roster until then.

Stropp
11th February 2013, 09:08 PM
Well get back to me and let me know dates that suit please

rottodiver
12th February 2013, 10:11 PM
i had 25 days off last year (except for my trip to europe over xmas which i have just go back from) and i am slowing the work life down this year.. i am keen for a weekend thing....
Scotty

Woof
13th February 2013, 02:50 AM
Cannot make it until March, got some stuff to do to The Q first

Rustyboner81
13th February 2013, 11:45 PM
Think i will be at work.

Sent from my GT-I9305T using Tapatalk 2

Dinger
27th February 2013, 01:43 AM
No can do that weekend work calls. I hope it gets up for the rest of you.

Stropp
27th February 2013, 11:51 AM
well come on guys, give me some dates to work with!!

Clunk
27th February 2013, 11:57 AM
After the 15th of March for me but I guess the shift and FIFO workers would need to come up with some dates

93patrol
27th February 2013, 06:15 PM
Starting from the 8 th march (weekend off) every second weekend is free for me until the 10th of June then I have 4 weeks off but the biggest stopper is the minister of war and finance

Clunk
6th March 2013, 11:01 PM
BUMP............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Woof
7th March 2013, 02:43 AM
How about waiting until we have a bit of rain and then head down to Dwellingup for a weekend, maybe arrive on Saturday morning and head home on Sunday.........just a suggestion

Stropp
11th April 2013, 11:08 AM
any interest in this guys??

93patrol
11th April 2013, 02:11 PM
Yep I am in just need to know when it is to see if it falls into the dates as when I am off work

rottodiver
11th April 2013, 09:33 PM
Yeah I am interested... Just need dates, I am reasonably flexible now on weekends...finally... Hope to start looking at WAC now too.
Scotty

Woof
12th April 2013, 01:33 AM
Yes I am interested but need a bit of notice

Stropp
12th April 2013, 05:53 PM
soooo any suggestions of dates please i am fairly flexible until end of may.

DX grunt
12th April 2013, 09:10 PM
I'm not as flexible as I used to be, but open to suggestions, too. lol

oncedisturbed
12th April 2013, 10:00 PM
I'm not as flexible as I used to be, but open to suggestions, too. lol

Neither am I but would like the wife to be o_O bwahahaha

back on topic, if I have some notice and possible dates makes it easier to check roster

DX grunt
12th April 2013, 10:11 PM
Everybody has a 'ROSTER.'

If somebody makes a decision and gives us 2-3 months advanced notice, most of us should be able to work something out.

How about Saturday the 27th of July at Dwellingup. Bring warm clothes and your gumboots. lol
We'll be allowed to light camp fires then.

rottodiver
12th April 2013, 10:15 PM
Yeah we can do that, Ruth and i are over seas for a couple of weeks in July and get back the weekend before that works.
Scotty

Clunk
12th April 2013, 10:17 PM
Well its been raining so I might be going for a spin up the powerlines tomorrow night..............

I think what we need to do is stick up a poll so we can get a rough idea when folk could possibly be available. Also need to decide what type of driving beach or bush or both. What type of camp, near the beach or in the bush. Long weekend or normal weekend?............ So ideas on what to stick in the poll please?

DX grunt
12th April 2013, 10:22 PM
Well its been raining so I might be going for a spin up the powerlines tomorrow night..............

I think what we need to do is stick up a poll so we can get a rough idea when folk could possibly be available. Also need to decide what type of driving beach or bush or both. What type of camp, near the beach or in the bush. Long weekend or normal weekend?............ So ideas on what to stick in the poll please?

Go for it bro. Knock yourself out. lol

Edit: I'm happy with whatever.

Woof
12th April 2013, 10:29 PM

Way too many questions there for me, got a headache just reading it let alone answering any.......................thanks Clunky

choochie
12th April 2013, 10:47 PM
In keen for this. Family affair? Wife and 7yod would enjoy a weekender.

Clunk
12th April 2013, 10:47 PM
Just trying to get some momentum going............. I don't know places to go camping and the only places I know for wheeling are the Powerlines, Julimar, Gnangara Pines or Wilbinga, which are great and fine for day trips but IMO not really worthy of a weekend's.

So for the guys that know places, it's time to pipe up.

choochie
12th April 2013, 10:49 PM
Dwellingup is always a winner. Or maybe down by Harvey dam or Logue Brook dam?

AB
12th April 2013, 10:53 PM
C'mon blokes, the wpc was a huge influence in starting this forum back then. I would be so proud to see a sandgroper meet up!!!!!

Woof
12th April 2013, 10:55 PM
Logue Brook Dam could be the go, book into the caravan park for the night

Clunk
12th April 2013, 10:57 PM
Wow finally, some input....... Lol

AB
12th April 2013, 10:58 PM
I'm going to stir this pot now... Lol

Clunk
12th April 2013, 10:58 PM
C'mon blokes, the wpc was a huge influence in starting this forum back then. I would be so proud to see a sandgroper meet up!!!!!

It's hard enough trying to get something organised foe a couple of hours let alone a whole bloody weekend!!!!! Lmfao

AB
12th April 2013, 11:02 PM
Sometimes it's a pita and work and lifestyle gets in the way blokes but our meet ups have been rewarding.

You just need to organise 1 meet up and then it flows from there.

rottodiver
12th April 2013, 11:02 PM
I do like the idea of dwellingup, it is casual and relaxing and nothing really stressfull about it and even if the weather isn't great being under all those trees offers the first layer of protection and has a few ring type circuits varying from 15 to 100 odd Kms to go for a cruise, and kayaking or fresh water fishing( not that I have even come close to catching anything there but apparently people do).
Scotty

rottodiver
12th April 2013, 11:04 PM
Sometimes it's a pita and work and lifestyle gets in the way blokes but our meet ups have been rewarding.

AB you are right and let's not forget it will be less only 12 months till the meet in the middle!!!!
Scotty

Woof
12th April 2013, 11:18 PM

Come on AB, you know what WA stands for mate, we don't rush things over here...LOL

AB
12th April 2013, 11:20 PM
Come on AB, you know what WA stands for mate, we don't rush things over here...LOL

Just like Australia post going over nulla. Like an arthritic camel with small pox...lol

Clunk
12th April 2013, 11:27 PM
Just like Australia post going over nulla. Like an arthritic camel with small pox...lol

We'll get there eventually lol

choochie
12th April 2013, 11:33 PM
Logue Brook Dam could be the go, book into the caravan park for the night

Can't you just camp around the dam in the camp areas? Could light a fire then which I don't think is allowed in the campground. Could be wrong. Unsure how lenient they r

Woof
13th April 2013, 12:07 AM
Can't you just camp around the dam in the camp areas? Could light a fire then which I don't think is allowed in the campground. Could be wrong. Unsure how lenient they r

Last time I was there we had a fire going at the campground, may have changed since then but I can always call them.

93patrol
13th April 2013, 01:04 AM
I am happy wherever never actually been to logue brook but keen to have a look bit the funny thing is I have to check my roster bwahahahaha.

That old chest nut

I will be rolling by myself so I can swag it and be very happy ;)

oncedisturbed
13th April 2013, 07:44 AM
there are quite a few sites you can camp at outside of the caravan park around the dam, some good sheltered areas with fire rings etc

Stropp
13th April 2013, 11:30 AM
ok so 27th july dwellingup, i am sure doggie knows how to get to the camp spot we went to last time with wpc, i didnt have my gps then so no idea how to get there. I may be late as i close at 2pm then could head directly down from work.

DX grunt
13th April 2013, 11:54 AM
ok so 27th july dwellingup, i am sure doggie knows how to get to the camp spot we went to last time with wpc, i didnt have my gps then so no idea how to get there. I may be late as i close at 2pm then could head directly down from work.

Sounds good. Coz it's not a WPC outing, I suggest AB put his disclaimer on this thread.

Travelling and play km's for me is gunna be around the 900-1000km's but I'm looking forward to meeting your trucks, oh, and you too. lol

Ross

Clunk
13th April 2013, 12:37 PM
That'll do me, now just gotta sweet talk she who must be obeyed

Woof
13th April 2013, 01:32 PM
I have locked it in, subject to change of course...lol

oncedisturbed
13th April 2013, 08:28 PM
I may be able to make this as I am off but munchkin is playing soccer on sunday so will put in a maybe as I don't know the fixtures list yet

Woof
13th April 2013, 08:59 PM
Well who is going to start a new thread about this trip?????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????

93patrol
13th April 2013, 09:14 PM
well unfortunately i wont be able to make it as it falls on my dayshift week end the one after would good for me

oncedisturbed
14th April 2013, 02:08 AM
Honeymoon pools in collie is awesome, mt leonard track is there plus tracks around collie dam. Could always use stockton lake whic 8kms from collie and a larger area for camping as well

Tap, Tap, Taparoo

93patrol
14th April 2013, 05:24 AM
yeah there is heaps of tracks around Collie way on both side of the coalfields highway i've been cruising these roads with a mate of mine just looking around

Stropp
14th April 2013, 05:48 AM
Well who is going to start a new thread about this trip?????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????

Don't worry doggie, AB is going to change the thread name for me.

AB
14th April 2013, 08:20 AM
Title changed Stropp...

Woof
14th April 2013, 02:16 PM
Don't worry doggie, AB is going to change the thread name for me.

Hell I could have that.............LOL

Stropp
14th April 2013, 05:34 PM
Ha ha thought of that after I pmd ab

Stropp
19th April 2013, 01:31 PM
bump .. anymore takers

Timmo
19th April 2013, 06:05 PM
that be bloody right, as soon as I move you guys have a meet up......man I must stink or some thing.......

Clunk
19th April 2013, 11:41 PM
that be bloody right, as soon as I move you guys have a meet up......man I must stink or some thing.......

You got that right bud!!!!!! Hahahaha............ At least we got the chance to go wheeling a couple of times

Don't slap it, tap it!!!!

oncedisturbed
20th April 2013, 01:48 AM
I am hoping to get a leave pass or at least try and get down for the day and say howdy

Woof
20th April 2013, 02:02 AM

I would not worry about it too much Tim, you know what we are like mate.............its says the 27th of July, but not which YEAR...lol

Stropp
20th April 2013, 02:49 PM
it also says doggie is attending and leading the way :tease: lol

Woof
22nd April 2013, 07:06 PM
Just moved this thread to the correct location, also found this website for some future trips http://www.4-wheeling-in-western-australia.com/#sthash.YnkaxyDv.dpbs

Stropp
11th May 2013, 12:12 AM
Ok guys just a reminder on this trip.

93patrol
11th May 2013, 12:38 AM
i would love to be there but it falls on my working roster so it will have to be another time

theres also the trip down on may 19th as well to go on

Clunk
11th May 2013, 12:50 AM
Still in.......

Avo
19th May 2013, 01:24 AM
i should be able to wrangle a weekend off around that time i hope.don't work weekends but depends on who's holding the fort(usually need someone on the farm most weekends just incase)

TheFlyingBadger
4th June 2013, 11:18 PM
i might have a trip down there. I remember where to go too, it's the place where i tried to lay casper over on his side.

Woof
9th June 2013, 10:05 PM
OK you lot, seeing that I am going to lead you all to the campsite to setup and then a bit of play time...............who is definitely coming????????????

Definite:
Stropp
Clunky
WA 489
DX Grunt
The Dogman

Clunk
9th June 2013, 10:18 PM
Me,.......... So far anyway, unless something or someone puts the kibosh on it.

Tapped on crappola MC

Stropp
9th June 2013, 11:15 PM
Me as long as the gas cans don't get cold ;)

Avo
10th June 2013, 07:54 PM
Me but i'm coming from down south so i'll have to find you guys or meet somewhere atleast

DX grunt
12th June 2013, 10:05 PM
Confirmed. I'm in.

As a suggestion, Doggie, how about we all meet at the Dwellingup Pub, so we can all go to the camp spot together, and don't get lost? lol

We need a photo shoot. lol

I'll look after the camp while you get your thrills playing in the mud. PML.

Rossco

Clunk
12th June 2013, 10:09 PM
Confirmed. I'm in.

As a suggestion, Doggie, how about we all meet at the Dwellingup Pub, so we can all go to the camp spot together, and don't get lost? lol

I'll look after the camp while you get your thrills by playing in the mud. PML.

Rossco

Good thinking batman

Tapped on crappola MC

Stropp
12th June 2013, 10:56 PM
Yes usually that's where we would meet up, I MAY be able to get there early as my daughter is coming over from nsw to help me while my offsides is in Bali and I usually have a young fella help on Saturdays so if they are both there I may get there for the meet rather than coming down after 2 pm.

Woof
13th June 2013, 01:00 AM
Confirmed. I'm in.

I'll look after the camp while you get your thrills playing in the mud. PML.

Rossco

Bloody hell Ross, I had planned for everyone meet at the big tree with only 27 branches that is on the right hand side of the small tree that has 3 Black Cockatoos sitting on the 2nd branch from the top.........
OK the Dwelly Pub it is mate....LOL

Stropp
13th June 2013, 01:24 AM
Bloody hell Ross, I had planned for everyone meet at the big tree with only 27 branches that is on the right hand side of the small tree that has 3 Black Cockatoos sitting on the 2nd branch from the top.........
OK the Dwelly Pub it is mate....LOL

Ha ha you are a funny far@ka :)

Avo
13th June 2013, 10:08 AM
what time would you guys meet at the pub,?or the friggin tree.I use to cut firewood up the back of dwellingup,when I was a wee lad.If it's as cold as I remember I going to bring plenty of jumpers and a chainsaw

howezit
15th June 2013, 12:33 AM
Gee.. I really should check out this forum more often ;)
I'd be joining you guys buuuut... I'll be in Kalbarri that weekend :(
Fortunately for me I was in Dwelly last weekend (weren't we Doggy / Stropp?)
Have fun.. we did!

Woof
15th June 2013, 08:04 PM
So we are meeting at the Dwelly Pub.......................what time would suit everyone?
I was thinking about 1000

I have been thinking about posting this trip up on my club forum to see if we can get some more Patrol owners along, the trip will still be under nissanpatrol.com.au WA members get together............ thoughts everyone

DX grunt
15th June 2013, 08:12 PM
So we are meeting at the Dwelly Pub.......................what time would suit everyone?
I was thinking about 1000

I have been thinking about posting this trip up on my club forum to see if we can get some more Patrol owners along, the trip will still be under nissanpatrol.com.au WA members get together............ thoughts everyone

What time does it open? lol. Just kidding.

Do you have some sort of itinery for the weekend?

Would prefer 10am, but I can do 9. lol

Woof
15th June 2013, 08:17 PM
What time does it open? lol. Just kidding.

Do you have some sort of itinery for the weekend?

Would prefer 10am, but I can do 9. lol

It says 1000 Ross, need to put your glasses on old mate..lol
As for itinerary: meet, drive, setup camp, get firewood, have beer (only one) and then just go with the flow

DX grunt
15th June 2013, 08:19 PM
It says 1000 Ross, need to put your glasses on old mate..lol
As for itinerary: meet, drive, setup camp, get firewood, have beer (only one) and then just go with the flow

Yeah right. lol. You forgot to edit the little bit on the bottom that said you edited it 10 minutes after I posted. hahahah. lol.

Don't some of the campsites provide firewood?

Woof
15th June 2013, 08:57 PM
Yeah right. lol. You forgot to edit the little bit on the bottom that said you edited it 10 minutes after I posted. hahahah. lol.

Don't some of the campsites provide firewood?

Yes some do Ross but we are going deep deep into Bunyip territory mate

Stropp
15th June 2013, 08:58 PM
rossco some campsites do provide firewood! This one does you just need doggies chainsaw to get it small enough :)

DX grunt
15th June 2013, 08:59 PM
Yes some do Ross but we are going deep deep into Bunyip territory mate
Am I going to get bogged? You're not setting me up, are you? lol

Clunk
15th June 2013, 09:44 PM

Now why would anyone want to set you up Rossco!!"!??????? ;)

Tapping on the Tab via MC

Woof
15th June 2013, 09:50 PM

No way Ross, we will be coming to the campsite via a sealed road just for you mate, after that it is up to you what you want to do

Stropp
15th June 2013, 11:37 PM
Doggie if I can get away early enough to meet at dwelly pub or the tree at 9 or 10 am :) I may lead those who want to go via the dirt if its not to wet and muddy now I have it in the GPS, but will know later if I can get away!

Avo
16th June 2013, 12:17 AM
should be able to get there by 10am if I push it.perths atleast 3 hours from home.but if 10 it is then I shall be there.

Nvd323
17th June 2013, 01:02 AM
i should be around that weekend...i could b keen if theres already not to many people going?

Clunk
17th June 2013, 01:15 AM
i should be around that weekend...i could b keen if theres already not to many people going?

The more the merrier mate

DX grunt
17th June 2013, 10:00 AM
should be able to get there by 10am if I push it.perths atleast 3 hours from home.but if 10 it is then I shall be there.

He edited his original thread to make it 10. From Mukinbudin to Dwellingup is about 4-4.5hrs, so it better be a spectacular weekend!! lol

Avo
17th June 2013, 10:17 AM
see ya there.my cousin works in mukka somewhere.Only seen him once in the last 20 yrs.close family.

timbar
24th June 2013, 12:48 AM
All goes well I'm in !!!!

Clunk
28th June 2013, 12:58 AM
just giving this another bump

Woof
28th June 2013, 08:56 PM
Got the Friday off so I am thinking of heading down a day earlier, if I do I will try to get the Feral Flats campsite

Stropp
28th June 2013, 08:58 PM
I may be able to come down Friday night after work, will see a bit closer to the day.

Avo
28th June 2013, 09:51 PM
looking forward to this,getting very excited about all this 4wd,camping,drinking,fires and talk of next july..
You'll understand when you meet me i'm a very excitable chap.i'll bring my chainsaw and the misses will bring her axe
Anyone for homebrew bourbon,i think it's alright.NO ethanol I use that.......;)

DX grunt
6th July 2013, 09:55 PM
Bump.

Getting closer, people. Get your names down, please.

Woof
6th July 2013, 10:35 PM
Bump.

Getting closer, people. Get your names down, please.

Come on you lot, any more interested in coming to the get together and chase mooses...lol

tonyhoughton
6th July 2013, 10:40 PM
Is it open to anyone? Not replied to many posts so don't really know u lot to well!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

Clunk
6th July 2013, 10:49 PM
Is it open to anyone? Not replied to many posts so don't really know u lot to well!

Yes mate, open to anyone...... It's a good chance to put faces to names and hopefully make some friends

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Motorculture mobile app

Woof
6th July 2013, 10:50 PM

Yes Tony, open to everyone on here mate...........I don't know everyone as well but it will be a great trip.

DX grunt
6th July 2013, 10:57 PM
On a serious note for a second... lol.....is it gunna cost us any coin to camp?

Clunk
6th July 2013, 11:21 PM
Yes Tony, open to everyone on here mate...........I don't know everyone as well but it will be a great trip.

And those of us you do know you wish you don't!!!!?????? Lol

Clunk
6th July 2013, 11:26 PM
On a serious note for a second... lol.....is it gunna cost us any coin to camp?

It always costs in one way or another Rossco ;)

DX grunt
7th July 2013, 01:12 AM
It always costs in one way or another Rossco ;)
Hope they've got change for $100 note. lol

Stropp
7th July 2013, 01:15 AM
Nah Ross free camping where we go :)

Avo
9th July 2013, 10:11 AM
It's going to be so cold you'll hug anything.........

tonyhoughton
9th July 2013, 12:19 PM
Count me in... I'll come put some faces to the names! What times everyone meeting up? Think I may as well have the Friday off work.. :D

Avo
9th July 2013, 01:39 PM
meeting at the dwellingup pub Saturday morning 10am.if your want ot go Friday there are some that might be doing this,it's on a earlier post same thread.be good to meet up yes I have not met anyone either.See you there

Clunk
10th July 2013, 10:57 PM
Bump

MC app sucks big hairy ones!!!!!!!! Having to delete and reinstall everyday........

tonyhoughton
10th July 2013, 11:19 PM
Tapatalk...

Avo
10th July 2013, 11:21 PM
Clunk does that mean you have to pull it out and put it back in every morning,Dirty..............

timbar
10th July 2013, 11:32 PM
Clunk does that mean you have to pull it out and put it back in every morning,Dirty..............

Family forum family forum hahahaha

tonyhoughton
15th July 2013, 04:55 PM
Went for a little drive around Dwellingup on Sunday... I say little... Ended up being 300k!

Followed 1 track which led into another, got a bit lost... Made my own tracks through part of the forest to find my way out!

Had great fun... Chainsaw and drag chains out! (only on the trees that where fouling the tracks!) :)

This should b a good laugh! Hopefully might get some more rain :D

Stropp
15th July 2013, 08:12 PM
Yeh should be fun on the 27 th

Clunk
15th July 2013, 11:59 PM
The missus is finally showing some interest, any objections to bringing the clan?

Stropp
16th July 2013, 12:06 AM
Not from me mate!

Woof
16th July 2013, 12:31 AM
Oh OK..................................families are more than welcome everyone, better to have kids out in the scrub than sitting at home playing those bloody computer games.

Clunk
16th July 2013, 01:18 AM
Oh OK..................................families are more than welcome everyone, better to have kids out in the scrub than sitting at home playing those bloody computer games.

thanks Doggy, we know how much you luuuuuuuuuuuv kids lol

DX grunt
16th July 2013, 08:26 AM
The missus is finally showing some interest, any objections to bringing the clan?

Thinking, thinking. Nah. lol.

Gecko17
16th July 2013, 12:50 PM
I'm off that weekend. Will have a talk to the War Office and see if her and the scone grabbers want to come. If not, it will be me and my swag. If that's the case as well, will be keen to head down Friday afternoon. Will be great to finally meet up and put faces to names.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Stropp
16th July 2013, 04:26 PM
I will be heading down after lunch on friday so if doggie is down earlier I can meet those heading down friday arvo at the pub around 2pm.

Avo
16th July 2013, 08:19 PM
yeah good on the family cause I was bringing mine didn't even think to ask.See you all there.

Clunk
16th July 2013, 10:21 PM
Gonna see if I can get the Friday off too but still won't be able to get down until Saturday. Getting all excited now, looking for sleeping bags and stretchers for the kids now.

Looks like my Jeep driving mate will be joining us too....... So plenty of recovery practice for us, what with him and Rossco ;)

MC..... It isn't Tappa but it's all I've got!!!!!!! :'(

Woof
16th July 2013, 11:08 PM
I posted a reply here but it is not here????????????????????????maybe hit the wrong button??????

Clunk
16th July 2013, 11:53 PM
I posted a reply here but it is not here????????????????????????maybe hit the wrong button??????

Stropp, are you sure Doggy is the right person to lead the way!!!!!????? hahahahaha

Stropp
17th July 2013, 12:42 PM
Gonna see if I can get the Friday off too but still won't be able to get down until Saturday. Getting all excited now, looking for sleeping bags and stretchers for the kids now.

Looks like my Jeep driving mate will be joining us too....... So plenty of recovery practice for us, what with him and Rossco ;)

mate i have a strecher and a sleeping bag if you need to borrow them

Clunk
17th July 2013, 03:20 PM
mate i have a strecher and a sleeping bag if you need to borrow them

Thanks Stropp, already sorted mate, thanks for the offer though much appreciated :D

Woof
17th July 2013, 08:31 PM
Stropp, are you sure Doggy is the right person to lead the way!!!!!????? hahahahaha

It was a very relevant post Clunky..................but I forgot what I said in it ?????????

smicko
17th July 2013, 10:35 PM
G'day all, just joined the forum, will be picking up a 4.8 in a day or two and this sounds like a great opportunity to take the Datto for a run. Would have the bride and two young lads of 3 and 4 onboard. Any other younguns along for the weekend and would it be riverside camping?
cheers
Mick

Clunk
17th July 2013, 11:49 PM
Hey Mick, welcome to bring the kids. I'll be bringing my 2 girls aged 7 and 3, also the little man whose almost 1.

Not sure where we're camping though, that's in the hands of Doggy and Stropp I believe, so could be anywhere lol

smicko
18th July 2013, 12:14 AM
Thanks Clunk, there's some really nice country further upstream towards Boddington ( good perch too), I haven't spent much time around Dwellingup for the past 15 years or so since DEC went silly with the kopus logs. Be cool to have a look around the joint again.

Would it be possible for Doggy or Strop to post or pm rough co-ords of the general area we'd be headed to so I can decide whether to bring the punt down or not? And whether the track in is suited to a 6x4 trailer with a punt atop it.
Cheers fellas,
Mick

Stropp
18th July 2013, 12:15 AM
Mick, I think the idea is that we were going to try for the campsite next to the creek but if not we will camp up the bank where we normally camp as we always get there too late to get the creek campsite.

smicko
18th July 2013, 01:58 AM
As in Nanga Brook Stropp? Or another creek?

Stropp
18th July 2013, 11:26 AM
As in Nanga Brook Stropp? Or another creek?

yes mate thats correct.

Clunk
19th July 2013, 03:20 PM
The missus and girls will be happy

Avo
19th July 2013, 03:46 PM
There's a fishing comp for redfin this weekend,most of them are going to be at the old baden powell campsite,lane poole so dunno about your luck but I will bring fishing gear if it's anywhere near a creek too..

Clunk
19th July 2013, 04:08 PM
I bought a couple of rods for the girls but I know nothing about fishing, have yet to get hooks n tackle n stuff. Been waiting for the father in law to get back from their trip so he can take us out and give us a lesson.

Avo
19th July 2013, 06:07 PM
clunk my girls love fishing,they quite often out fish me(but I outdrink them)Don't worry about all the expensive lures everyione goes for.I just use a little ball sinker with a hook and get a rubbery(lure)I'll have heaps so don't stress they only cost about 75cent each.Not 5 or 8 bucks.

smicko
20th July 2013, 01:00 AM
Perch are just about my favourite fish, as tasty as just about any and the country they come from is the bomb.http://http://www.seabreeze.com.au/Photos/View/7161272/Fishing/perch/
http://www.seabreeze.com.au/Photos/View/7161272/Fishing/perch/

Clunk
20th July 2013, 01:08 AM
Perch are just about my favourite fish, as tasty as just about any and the country they come from is the bomb.http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/
http://www.seabreeze.com.au/Photos/View/7161272/Fishing/perch/

Sounds and looks like you enjoy your fishing as well as Neil, Mick........... Time for me to learn some stuff to pass on to me sprogs I reckon ;)

Woof
20th July 2013, 07:15 PM
BUMP........................come one, come all, this time next weekend we will be up to our sumps in mud................OR, sitting by a roar great fire drinking mineral water, toasting marshmallows and being merry.......as you all know, this is an alcohol free trip:oops::cheers:

Stropp
20th July 2013, 07:35 PM
Lucky I only drink distilled grain rather than alcohol ;)

Clunk
20th July 2013, 08:16 PM
and i only drink "grape" juice

Gecko17
22nd July 2013, 10:57 AM
We're confirmed but will be coming down on Saturday morning. Looks like its gonna be wet too so rug up and be prepared. Can't wait!

Stropp
22nd July 2013, 03:41 PM
forecast is for dry weekend BUT wet everyday leading up to that, should make for some interesting driving.

Avo
22nd July 2013, 04:09 PM
Bugger,my brother owns a Nissan but the only way he could make it was if it was raining.

DX grunt
22nd July 2013, 06:54 PM
My truck has reluctantly agreed to go onto dirt, but refuses to play in the mud, so I guess I'll be looking after the camp. lol

Stropp
22nd July 2013, 07:08 PM
My truck has reluctantly agreed to go onto dirt, but refuses to play in the mud, so I guess I'll be looking after the camp. lol

sounds like me rossco, over cleaning all the mud and crap. will get a bit muddy going out but not playin in the mud, its too expensive from experience.

Woof
23rd July 2013, 01:07 AM
Check these photos out, this is the way in to the campsite https://www.facebook.com/pages/4-Wheeling-in-western-australia/356375844412362?hc_location=stream

My forecast is, Friday possible thunderstorms with a 90% chance of rain, Saturday possible shower with a 70% chance of rain, Sunday possible shower with a 40% chance of rain..............it is going to be muddy and wet so wear your yellow raincoats everyone..

Stropp
23rd July 2013, 11:58 AM
doggy mine is fine but bl##dy cold with sloppy mud tracks, hope my forecast is closer to the mark than yours.

oncedisturbed
23rd July 2013, 02:18 PM
Not going to be able to make it this weekend. If sussimg out info for the simmo trip, if someone could let us know the details it would be appreciated

Never underestimate the power of the darkside, let the tap flow through you.

Stropp
23rd July 2013, 03:10 PM
Not going to be able to make it this weekend. If sussimg out info for the simmo trip, if someone could let us know the details it would be appreciated

no worries mate will do

timbar
23rd July 2013, 09:28 PM
I won't be there to much to do to Issa troll sorry guys !! :(

DX grunt
23rd July 2013, 10:22 PM
Check these photos out, this is the way in to the campsite https://www.facebook.com/pages/4-Wheeling-in-western-australia/356375844412362?hc_location=stream

You're kidding. Right?

Clunk
23rd July 2013, 10:29 PM
You're kidding. Right?

Of course he is Rossco, you know he wouldn't do that to ya ;)

My folks went to the Google Play Store and all they got me was this lousy Motorculture App!!!!!!!

DX grunt
23rd July 2013, 10:32 PM
Seriously, my mechanic has a policy of de-greasing engines if they're dirty before he services them, and I can't afford a degrease at the moment. I've got enough work and money to spend on it as it is!

93patrol
23rd July 2013, 10:42 PM
thats alright Rosco put your pod on the back of my ute and take that god knows it needs a good run in the bush and it doesnt like being clean either because it shows up too much rust

tonyhoughton
23rd July 2013, 11:04 PM
Degrease the engine before he services it? He wouldn't go near mine then :-P I just shove the pressure washer over everything.. Usually fixes it!

Plus it's cheaper to service yourself and at least u know it's getting done proper!

Woof
24th July 2013, 12:42 AM
This was the way in last time..
http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm190/Uriah57/th_GOPR0039_zps2471d165.jpg (http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm190/Uriah57/GOPR0039_zps2471d165.mp4)

Clunk
25th July 2013, 03:12 PM
Bump.......... Any more takers?

My folks went to the Google Play Store and all they got me was this lousy Motorculture App!!!!!!!

Woof
25th July 2013, 06:40 PM
Bump, I am not attending due to the weather forecast which predicts high wind, thunder storms and rain, sorry but this old dog does not think that he can handle that sort of crap weather.
I do not want to get hit by lightning and then have a tree fall on me.
Seriously, it is not a good place to be when high winds hit, I have been through there and seen the damage that can happen, my personal opinion is that we postpone the trip but I will leave it up to everyone.

DX grunt
25th July 2013, 07:00 PM
Bump, I am not attending due to the weather forecast which predicts high wind, thunder storms and rain, sorry but this old dog does not think that he can handle that sort of crap weather.
I do not want to get hit by lightning and then have a tree fall on me.
Seriously, it is not a good place to be when high winds hit, I have been through there and seen the damage that can happen, my personal opinion is that we postpone the trip but I will leave it up to everyone.

In view of what Wayne has said, I totally agree to postpone the trip. The last thing we want to see is members' trucks being wrecked by a falling tree, or worse. Having read what he has written, I'm pulling out, too. Sorry, but I don't think it's a safe place to be.

Regards.

Rossco

Rustyboner81
25th July 2013, 07:36 PM
So could this trip be next weekend?
If so count me in
:D

tonyhoughton
25th July 2013, 08:16 PM
I'm off to Murchison next weekend! :mad::(

Stropp
25th July 2013, 08:20 PM
Yeh sorry guys I cannot make it as mum who is 80 had a minor op and the surgeon made a significant blunder and it has turned major so I am flying to Adelaide.

Clunk
25th July 2013, 08:37 PM
I don't know the area down there as I've not been before. Have been looking forward to this weekend for sometime but seeing as I was taking the family, I'm not sure we should go. If safety is an issue then I agree we should postpone to a later date.
If it was just me I may has just said bugger it and played it by ear as I would just sleep in the car, or left if it got to hairy.
Next weekend isn't possible for me, it's the boys 1st birthday and we've got family coming over.

DX grunt
25th July 2013, 09:04 PM
I'm now out until November with several health issues that need surgeries - plus I've got this infection that I've had for a week or so and it just won't go away. Off to the doc for some pills, then on the table in just over 2 weeks. I'll be watching this thread with interest.

Rossco

Woof
25th July 2013, 09:30 PM
I'm now out until November with several health issues that need surgeries - plus I've got this infection that I've had for a week or so and it just won't go away. Off to the doc for some pills, then on the table in just over 2 weeks. I'll be watching this thread with interest.

Rossco

Hope all goes well Ross, look after yourself mate

smicko
25th July 2013, 09:34 PM
Yeh sorry guys I cannot make it as mum who is 80 had a minor op and the surgeon made a significant blunder and it has turned major so I am flying to Adelaide.

Best of luck Stropp, hope all goes well.

I'm happy to skip this weekend, can live without my swag floating away with me in it. Next weekend is out for me too, although I can always reorganise work if need be. It's only work after all.

Woof
25th July 2013, 09:35 PM
So could this trip be next weekend?
If so count me in
:D

I can't do next weekend, got robot training..........................bloody stupid robot, what the hell am I going to train it to do............sit, rollover, fetch..LOL

Clunk
25th July 2013, 09:45 PM
Here we go again LMFAO...........

Just been looking at the calendar, neither of us will have a fully free weekend until the 31st August.

Clunk
25th July 2013, 10:06 PM

Hey Stropp, hope it all gets sorted and goes ok mate....... Family first

Woof
25th July 2013, 10:12 PM
here we go again lmfao...........

Just been looking at the calendar, neither of us will have a fully free weekend until the 31st august.

My folks went to the google play store and all they got me was this lousy motorculture app!!!!!!!

believe it or not.....................it will happen.............not sure when though..

Clunk
25th July 2013, 10:20 PM
believe it or not.....................it will happen.............not sure when though..

I maybe able to swing a day run or a night time run though.

Avo
25th July 2013, 11:14 PM
Stropp my heart goes out to you and your family.Hope it all goes and ends well.dx grunt don't know you either ,good luck man.

Avo
25th July 2013, 11:21 PM
Now SH!T this is bad hey.I have worked evrey weekend and day since may and organised this since may and have it timed in.So who of you that live in Perth and are going to the meetup would like to still catch up on the weekend.like lets still go out for dinner and discuss stuff.families and all lets just do it but at a different place.I know I'm new here but this is what I would like to do.I can travel to perth and stay easy as and would love to catch up and chew some fat over this trip.

93patrol
26th July 2013, 12:13 AM
Stropp and Rossco hope it all works out for both of you I will watch this thread with interest as well on case it falls sweet for me during my shifts and I can make it as well

Sent from my iPhone using Motorculture mobile app

Clunk
26th July 2013, 12:37 AM
Now SH!T this is bad hey.I have worked evrey weekend and day since may and organised this since may and have it timed in.So who of you that live in Perth and are going to the meetup would like to still catch up on the weekend.like lets still go out for dinner and discuss stuff.families and all lets just do it but at a different place.I know I'm new here but this is what I would like to do.I can travel to perth and stay easy as and would love to catch up and chew some fat over this trip.

Hey Neil...... I'm bloody gutted too. So have been speaking to me missus. I don't really know of anywhere else to go for a wheel other than the Mundaring power lines...... sooooooo if you're up for it, you're very welcome to come and stay at my place, we've got a spare bed for you and your missus and I'm sure the kids can crash out on the air beds. As long as you don't mind cats and dogs coz I've got a couple of each.

Let me know bud

oncedisturbed
26th July 2013, 12:43 AM
You also have Wilbinga and Julimar that you can go for a wheel at as well

Clunk
26th July 2013, 12:50 AM
You also have Wilbinga and Julimar that you can go for a wheel at as well

Very true but don't know them very well at all....... theres also Gnangarra pines and have somehow managed to loose the tracks that we did. Although Julimar is probably easier to find your way out of lol

Rustyboner81
26th July 2013, 12:52 AM
Sorry to hear that stropp... give her our best

Sent from my GT-I9305T using Motorculture mobile app

Avo
26th July 2013, 12:57 AM
Mate can stay at my brothers Bedfordale hill area.so no problem.never got my car dirty with others watching.be grate if we could still get together so been looking forward to this.I'll be up there sat morning got somewhere we can meet up about 10 is that to late,if it is I maybe able to push the minister for war and finances to leave a bit earlier.Would have to visit bro and drop stuff off.(my toy a 1.4mtr rotor span rc heli)would have to bring and have a fly with some mates in perth if I made it that far.Bright lights and candy cane.400km make s a big difference.do you know I won't have to drive to get pizza and if I need a $2 pack of chips it won't cost me $10 in fuel to get it.ohhhh I love the city.

Clunk
26th July 2013, 01:11 AM
No worries, offer is still there if ya want it.

The eldest is going round to her friends house for a sleep over tomorrow night, so let me find out what time we need to pick her up on Saturday. Will let you know but can do later than 10am if its easier for you...... a lot less rushing around then.

Avo
26th July 2013, 01:38 AM
later the better just didn't want to hold people up.name a place and time where we can meet and we'll be there.takes me 3.5 hrs to get to Armadale

Clunk
26th July 2013, 01:56 AM
No worries....... looks like it may just be us if no one else shows interest.

So thinking, depending on how easy going or harder driving you want to do, we can go to either Power lines (good fun and can be relatively easy or hard) or Julimar (maybe a little more family friendly).......... not really a big fan of sand

tonyhoughton
26th July 2013, 02:03 AM
Which day u looking at? Tomorrow or sat? Forgive me if I've missed it scrolling through!

Clunk
26th July 2013, 02:07 AM
Will be Saturday, have to work tomorrow unfortunately lol

Gecko17
26th July 2013, 01:04 PM
Hey guys.

Hope all goes well for you Stropp and DX Grunt.

As everyone else is pulling out, I will as well but still keen for a run on Saturday if others are. Happy to go to wilbinga, julimar, the power lines etc. just let us know where and when to meet.

Clunk
26th July 2013, 03:39 PM
I'm thinking Powerlines Coz it kind of central to anyone coming from north or south? ........

How about meet at 12.00pm at that tyre shop on corner of Farrall Rd & Great Eastern Hwy (just past the Caltex)...... Gives wa489 a bit more time to get up here.

I'll probably take the family so will be taking it easy...... Don't want to scare them too much

Gecko17
26th July 2013, 04:31 PM
Sounds great. We're coming from Butler up north. Will see you tomorrow at 12.

Rustyboner81
26th July 2013, 07:13 PM
Pics please.

And clunk i still got video of the last time we went hsha

tonyhoughton
26th July 2013, 07:31 PM
Sounds good... See u at 12! Shame my compressor is Nackered so I can't use my lockers :mad:

tonyhoughton
26th July 2013, 07:33 PM
Btw... Dwellingup is only forecast 1 - 5mm rain tomorrow and light 20k winds...

Clunk
26th July 2013, 07:58 PM

What site is that info on? According to the weather zone app I use on my phone it says storms and windy tomorrow morning then light rain on Sunday.

Clunk
26th July 2013, 07:59 PM
Pics please.

And clunk i still got video of the last time we went hsha

So where's the vid then Russ? Lol

Avo
26th July 2013, 09:25 PM

I had heard that to on the radio then something else the next time I see something,I'm out for the weekend now anyway.

Clunk
26th July 2013, 10:12 PM
I had heard that to on the radio then something else the next time I see something,I'm out for the weekend now anyway.

No worries mate, there will always be a next time for sure. Cheers for calling earlier and letting me know.

smicko
26th July 2013, 10:54 PM
Might tag along tomorrow, will see how the morning pans out.
Lise and I will be doing this http://www.hothamvalleyrailway.com.au/Dwellingup%20Rangers.htm on Sunday morning for the 10.30 train then going for a run around Dwellingup if anyone is keen...

Clunk
26th July 2013, 11:30 PM
Sounds great. We're coming from Butler up north. Will see you tomorrow at 12.

Sounds good... See u at 12! Shame my compressor is Nackered so I can't use my lockers :mad:

Might tag along tomorrow, will see how the morning pans out.
Lise and I will be doing this http://www.hothamvalleyrailway.com.au/Dwellingup%20Rangers.htm on Sunday morning for the 10.30 train then going for a run around Dwellingup if anyone is keen...

Hey guys, sent mobile number to your PMs just in case you can't make it, or are running late.

smicko
26th July 2013, 11:38 PM
Was just about to do the same, will send you a text now Clunk. Keen on tomorrow, will just be me and the two younguns.

Clunk
26th July 2013, 11:55 PM
Was just about to do the same, will send you a text now Clunk. Keen on tomorrow, will just be me and the two younguns.

Cheers Mick........ Just been looking at the Hotham railway line you put up. Wouldn't be able to do Sunday now but reckon I'll take the kids in a few weeks though. So thanks for that.

Rustyboner81
27th July 2013, 12:04 AM
So where's the vid then Russ? Lol

What can i upload it with?

Clunk
27th July 2013, 12:47 AM
What can i upload it with?

Oh crap, you've only got your phone haven't you?

Rustyboner81
27th July 2013, 01:41 AM
I got a mac book pro.....

Clunk
27th July 2013, 02:03 AM
I got a mac book pro.....

If you got a Dropbox account, you can copy the file from your laptop and paste it into drop box. You can then share the file by an invite via email I think. From what I remember tis fairly easy to do.

Rustyboner81
27th July 2013, 02:46 AM
I'll check it out after shift... havin an absolute c@#t of a time

Clunk
27th July 2013, 03:08 AM
I'll check it out after shift... havin an absolute c@#t of a time

Not good mate, sounds like you need a drive ;)

Rustyboner81
27th July 2013, 04:12 AM
Yeah i had a pretty big f up last night and dealing with it tinight and probably the next few nights as well

smicko
27th July 2013, 07:58 PM
Well that was entertaining:D
Some of those puddles are a bit on the deep side hey?

Avo
27th July 2013, 08:10 PM
please tell me someone took pic's.

Rustyboner81
27th July 2013, 08:22 PM
Yeah...bring em

Rustyboner81
27th July 2013, 08:26 PM
Likr this clunk?

http://db.tt/FvpOO0nP

DX grunt
27th July 2013, 08:36 PM
I stand to be corrected, but on 7 News tonight, Dwellingup had the highest rainfall....52mm.

Good call, Doggy. I'm glad I'll be sleeping in my own bed tonight - not being washed away.

Take care out there.

Rossco.

smicko
27th July 2013, 08:42 PM
Was a fair bit of carnage, saw two cars in full water lock, thankfully none of our crew. Although there was certainly some waterlogged members from here.

Clunk
27th July 2013, 08:44 PM
Yeah my missus took a few snaps and a couple of vids........ hopefully one of them is of Tony floating across one of those little puddles Hahahaha. Will see what I can get loaded up later but first its tea time, I'm hungry.

Smicko, Tony and Highlander, it was great to meet you all, me and the family had a great day........ will definitely have to get this dwelly trip sorted sooner rather than later

Avo
27th July 2013, 08:50 PM
please do,little bit awkward pulling out so late,but I don't think I could of had fun.maybe after thinking rather than WA (wait awhile) We should be NY (not yet)someone did say yeah the 27th of july but what year in one of these threads so that person is to blame
Can't wait to get this together,even so next time I come to perth(the big smoke) I'll bring me wagon and try and catch up.

cheers fella's

Clunk
27th July 2013, 08:51 PM
Might even have a vid of Highlander in a puddle too ;)

Rustyboner81
27th July 2013, 09:10 PM
Great stuff. So is anyone keen to do a similar trip next weekend 3rd or 4th august.

Woof
27th July 2013, 09:22 PM
please do,little bit awkward pulling out so late,but I don't think I could of had fun.maybe after thinking rather than WA (wait awhile) We should be NY (not yet)someone did say yeah the 27th of july but what year in one of these threads so that person is to blame
Can't wait to get this together,even so next time I come to perth(the big smoke) I'll bring me wagon and try and catch up.

cheers fella's

I am the one that said "what year" so blame me if you like

tonyhoughton
27th July 2013, 09:33 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVxQTybfeWg&feature=youtu.be

theres a little video to wet your appetite!
i think highlander will add a better video of it from above the water line!!

i got a few more...but i too am hungry!!

tonyhoughton
27th July 2013, 09:45 PM
Yeah my missus took a few snaps and a couple of vids........ hopefully one of them is of Tony floating across one of those little puddles Hahahaha. Will see what I can get loaded up later but first its tea time, I'm hungry.

Smicko, Tony and Highlander, it was great to meet you all, me and the family had a great day........ will definitely have to get this dwelly trip sorted sooner rather than later

Yeah good to meet u all! we shall have to get out and about more often!

Rustyboner81
27th July 2013, 09:53 PM
Hahaha more.....!

Clunk
27th July 2013, 10:38 PM
Great stuff. So is anyone keen to do a similar trip next weekend 3rd or 4th august.

Keen but unfortunately not able.... It's the wee man's 1st bday and have family coming over.

Clunk
27th July 2013, 10:39 PM
I am the one that said "what year" so blame me if you like

Yeah Doggy, it's all your fault ;)

Clunk
27th July 2013, 10:41 PM

cheers fella's

Hey mate, don't feel awkward...... It's a bloody long way to drive let alone doing it when your sick.

Rustyboner81
27th July 2013, 10:55 PM
Provided my bus is out of the panel shop i'll be heading down the powerline track. But i'll be takin it easy untill my rear bar is fitted.
Or maybe two rocks again or havin a look for that willabinga place

Gecko17
28th July 2013, 12:04 AM
Thanks Clunk, Tony and Smicko.... Had an absolute blast!

War office wasn't impressed when I walked thru the door and told her the Trol might need a few days to dry out...

Was it worth it? Oh heck yeah!

Will try and upload what we video'd tomorrow.

Looking forward to the next meet up.

Clunk
28th July 2013, 01:09 AM
Thanks again to Mick, Tony & Tim for a superb day...........

The obligatory line up at air down.....
http://i1124.photobucket.com/albums/l570/clunk71/P1020032_800x600_zpse4e235b5.jpg (http://s1124.photobucket.com/user/clunk71/media/P1020032_800x600_zpse4e235b5.jpg.html)

Came across someone who had a slight mishap......
http://i1124.photobucket.com/albums/l570/clunk71/P1020056_800x600_zps8bc23253.jpg (http://s1124.photobucket.com/user/clunk71/media/P1020056_800x600_zps8bc23253.jpg.html)

They bought a Jeep................... was a shame to see more rubbish dumped, especially after there was such a massive cleanup not so long ago
http://i1124.photobucket.com/albums/l570/clunk71/P1020125_800x600_zpsfec769c7.jpg (http://s1124.photobucket.com/user/clunk71/media/P1020125_800x600_zpsfec769c7.jpg.html)

Smicko trying out the new toy......
http://i1124.photobucket.com/albums/l570/clunk71/P1020071_450x600_zpsb4b42a78.jpg (http://s1124.photobucket.com/user/clunk71/media/P1020071_450x600_zpsb4b42a78.jpg.html)

Highlander getting a little wet....
http://i1124.photobucket.com/albums/l570/clunk71/P1020085_800x453_zps441dfefe.jpg (http://s1124.photobucket.com/user/clunk71/media/P1020085_800x453_zps441dfefe.jpg.html)
http://i1124.photobucket.com/albums/l570/clunk71/P1020088_800x600_zpsa73caa21.jpg (http://s1124.photobucket.com/user/clunk71/media/P1020088_800x600_zpsa73caa21.jpg.html)
http://i1124.photobucket.com/albums/l570/clunk71/P1020087_800x600_zps3b23629c.jpg (http://s1124.photobucket.com/user/clunk71/media/P1020087_800x600_zps3b23629c.jpg.html)

The Clunk Clan......
http://i1124.photobucket.com/albums/l570/clunk71/P1020138_800x600_zps55bf850e.jpg (http://s1124.photobucket.com/user/clunk71/media/P1020138_800x600_zps55bf850e.jpg.html)

tonyhoughton
28th July 2013, 01:26 AM
No photos of me floating! :D

Clunk
28th July 2013, 01:32 AM
Here's the land version of Tony's earlier post

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVC6pwjVA8w

Hey Rossco......... now this is what you're supposed to do with DXGrunt!!!!! hahahahahahaha

Clunk
28th July 2013, 01:34 AM
No photos of me floating! :D

just posted much better than a photo !!!!!!! hahahahahaha

DX grunt
28th July 2013, 02:14 AM
Here's the land version of Tony's earlier post

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVC6pwjVA8w

Hey Rossco......... now this is what you're supposed to do with DXGrunt!!!!! hahahahahahaha

Who's truck was that?

I can't afford to have my solar panels on the roof go underwater. lol. The first thing to come out of my truck is my feet, not 10lts of water. lol.

Nice vid, BTW.

Rossco

tonyhoughton
28th July 2013, 02:21 AM
My central locking is Fu**ed because of that! On the to do list for tomorrow!

Clunk
28th July 2013, 02:22 AM
Who's truck was that?

I can't afford to have my solar panels on the roof go underwater. lol. The first thing to come out of my truck is my feet, not 10lts of water. lol.

Nice vid, BTW.

Rossco

That Rossco was TonyHoughton.............. someone who actually uses his pod off the black top!!!!!! hahahahahahaha