PDA

View Full Version : Half length roof basket

GQPorkroll
1st February 2013, 07:16 PM
I bought a roof basket off eBay advertised as a full length. On a LWB it is roughly the same length as the roof rack runners on top, I'd guess it to be somewhere around 1.8L x 1.4W

It's either powdercoated or painted black. It is missing some nuts and bolts (came that way, was promised they'd be sent but never arrived) however I'd expect that $20 or $30 should be enough to buy hardware to complete it.

Sorry if I'm a bit vague but it's raining bloody heavy and I'm not going outside to check the details!! I will update with proper sizes if there's any interest and can send MMS pics but can't upload here as I use an ipad,

It fitted on my GQ LWB and if you wanted to carry a swag and some bags it would be perfect, I wanted to fit my awning so it was too short.

It would probably be best suited for a SWB GQ or even a dual cab utility, possibly even a car or station wagon. It's multi fit so if you have gutters it will fit.

Please send me a DM if you're interested, I only want $50 for it, it's better to sell it off to someone else who'll get some use from it.

I'm in Cessnock NSW just out of Newcastle, these are still on eBay for anywhere from $250-400 depending on the brand, it's not a brand name one, but it's not a cheap one either.

scottyo
3rd June 2013, 07:50 PM
any photos mate?