PDA

View Full Version : 2008 GU (Ti) 6th & 7th seats Value?

Col.T
30th November 2010, 04:20 PM
Greetings earth
Just got another Patrol but don't really want the "dickie" seats down back. Grey velour in good cond.
Do they only fit the TI model or are they of some use in other wagons? Do they have any value? Is anyone out there looking for them?
Can't find any for sale which may indicate no market but they seem too good to dump.
And on a more meaningful level, is there life out there or am I really all alone?
Col.

Mrricsta25
27th January 2011, 03:53 PM
hi col
i have had the same thought on my 6th and 7th seats from my GU 98 wagon would like to get rid of them. any ideas would be most welcomed

Bigrig
27th January 2011, 04:07 PM
Hey mate - just dumped mine about two weeks ago - heaps on ebay and they seem to go for bugger all (one set went for $26!!!) and for trouble, I just couldn't be bothered. Always your decision mate, but there are literally dozens of GQ ones out there and I think the same would go for GU's (which based on age, are probably less needed/sought after).

Always happy to be wrong though and if you can get a decent dollar for yours, full credit to you.

adrian
20th August 2011, 11:19 AM
Mine are in the shed - Would assume most people take them out so there's a lot for sale, hence an oversupplied market

Yendor
20th August 2011, 11:29 AM
Mine are sitting in the shed as well.

Never tried to sell them, didn't think it would be worth while.

I think they will be worth more back in the vehicle when I go to sell it.

When I traded my last Patrol this was the first question the salesman asked "do you have the rear seats"

Jock
5th October 2011, 09:33 AM
Hi Col

I just got a 2010 patrol and want to remove the rear seats without damaging anything. Have you any advice ? Plastic covers sit over the anchor point. I've prodded around with a screwdriver but can't budge the covers.
Any avice would be appreciated.

Jock

Finly Owner
5th October 2011, 09:55 PM
I agree, hol onto seats just in case you ever sell OR worse still, an officer of transport/police pulls you over and asks where is you Mod Cert for removal of seats? And give you ten days to produce Mod Cert or seats reinstalled.

Tim

frenzy
6th October 2011, 07:18 AM
My rear GU seats are in the shed as well. They did seem too good to throw away. They'd be right up there with Nissan factory alloys as a sought after item. LOL

Have you put drawers in? That would kinda negate any need to keep them.