PDA

View Full Version : QLD - EOI - 4.5l Engine, gearbox,exhaust Parting out

Thirsty
29th January 2013, 08:16 PM
Hi All,

Thinking of parting it out, considering no one wants the whole lot. Thats understandable. I don't want an engine lying around if I only want exhaust. So i'll post the old advert and you can pm me for prices or make me an offer. Cheers

ITEM: Complete 4.5L+Auto+Exhaust

PRICE AND PRICE CONDITIONS: Make a reasonable offer

CONDITION: 276 000KLMs, Does not blow smoke, Tappets require adjusting, Very reliable motor. Serviced every 5 to 6000, Alternator, Aircon pump, Starter motor, ECU, MAF,

REASON FOR SELLING: Engine Conversion

EXTRA INFO: Redback Extractors to a 2.5" SS Hiflow Cat into a Redback Mandrell Bent 2.5" Aluminised Exhaused with a Staight through Muffler. Exhaust is no more than 6 mths old and cost about $1250. The engine is still in the car, so come and test drive it. (Relisted as the previous buyer had to pull out for personal reasons, It had nothing to do with condition of the motor). Engine comes with all bolt ons.

PICTURES:

ozzymalone
30th January 2013, 04:47 PM
Sorry if i am wasting your time thirsty but would you sell the exhaust system by itself?

Thirsty
30th January 2013, 09:07 PM
Sorry if i am wasting your time thirsty but would you sell the exhaust system by itself?

Sorry mate, Someone took the whole lot. AGAIN "HEHE" - Ill keep you guys informed if they pull out.

scottyo
3rd June 2013, 06:50 PM
to give you an idea on price i just payed $250 for a tb45 with bolt ons no loom or ecu

Thirsty
3rd June 2013, 09:28 PM
to give you an idea on price i just payed $250 for a tb45 with bolt ons no loom or ecu

Sold this nearly 5mths ago