PDA

View Full Version : Forum Meetup 26th-28th Nov, 2010

Timbo
29th November 2010, 09:06 PM
All in all, a great first meet up. Great blokes, lots of laughs. Hopefully second one is bigger and better! :049:

Pics taken by me.

NissanGQ4.2
29th November 2010, 09:13 PM
Great pics, looks like i missed out on a great weekend away

big_fletch
29th November 2010, 09:37 PM
Yer it Def was a good weekend.... can't wait till the next 1:bananarock:

Woof
29th November 2010, 09:49 PM
Looks like everyone had a great time, but looks a bit too civilised for mehttp://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/, great photos..http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/

AB
29th November 2010, 10:18 PM
Looks like everyone had a great time, but looks a bit too civilised for mehttp://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/, great photos..http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/

Doggy, Toolangi's a funny area. you either stay on the main tracks and take some sneaky tracks made by locals or take the good tight tough boggy tracks but it just bucketed down all weekend and had flash flooding up there. I was really hoping to take these guys down the good muddy stuff but those tracks were either gated off or if taken would have spent all day winching and digging everyone out which just wasn't on the cards with the amount of rain we had....

At one stage when I was in Plassys car coming down a mountain we could not even see out of the windscreen with the rain and gutters pouring over the screen....lol

We actually missed out on so many good photos of the area purely because we could not even get out of the car....It was just a crazy weekend of weather.

Anyways, here's some more pics....nothing too exciting but there were some pretty steep decents, as always photos dont do much justice....Enough excuses anyway...hahaha

AB
29th November 2010, 10:21 PM
Some more pics

AB
29th November 2010, 10:23 PM
Ok, thats about it on my side....Start of the day was most of these shots and then it bucketed down all day.

You will notice some flood shots in the above posts. We found a guys car out in the carpark that got flooded out in town near the pub....We can only assume he left his car there overnight hoping to pick it up the next day.....I'm sure he would have been suprised when he turned up to get his car the next day....hehe

Woof
29th November 2010, 10:38 PM
Hey AB I was not referring to the terrain that you all were driving on, it looks great...................just the dinning setup, where were the paper plates and plastic knives and forkshttp://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/

wildgu6
29th November 2010, 10:40 PM
Well done Andy, Nice pics.
Looks like a great spot you guys visited. and good Vic weather for it.
Would of been a good weekend to be at.
Didnt have a good read of the post, mainly the pics,
(where did you go bush???) could handle a trek up there sometime.

Just went back for a read. never mind that dumb A*** question.

Well done to all that attended. Nice rigs!!

Cheers Pete.

AB
29th November 2010, 10:45 PM
Hey AB I was not referring to the terrain that you all were driving on, it looks great...................just the dinning setup, where were the paper plates and plastic knives and forkshttp://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/

Oh Doggy you missed out on a massive feast...lol

We had shiploads of meat and no salad...We ended up making crazy hamburgers and we threw in cucumber and round green salad leaves....(haha...not sure what you call them) just to try and make it half healthy as it was looking disasterous....haha

big_fletch
29th November 2010, 10:48 PM
Yer I must say that gold troll looks good Haha:icon_victory:

AB
29th November 2010, 10:48 PM
Also, someone burnt the living hell out of the sausages...lol

Plassy you left your beer and Tasty cheese at my house so Im not too sure that they will be here next time.

Fletcha, I just noticed you left your trackies and a pair of socks under the coffee table.....They will be definatly here next time you turn up....lol

Woof
29th November 2010, 10:54 PM

We had shiploads of meat and no salad...We ended up making crazy hamburgers and we threw in cucumber and round green salad leaves....(haha...not sure what you call them) just to try and make it half healthy as it was looking disasterous....haha

Sounds great AB, except for the cucumbershttp://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/ so who forgot the salad?????????

AB
29th November 2010, 10:56 PM
Sounds great AB, except for the cucumbershttp://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/ so who forgot the salad?????????

It was just one of those boys weekends....We had plenty of beer, ciggys, hamburgers, sausages, chicken, bacon, eggs, bread...lol....No green stuff though!

Woof
29th November 2010, 11:02 PM
It was just one of those boys weekends....We had plenty of beer, ciggys, hamburgers, sausages, chicken, bacon, eggs, bread...lol....No green stuff though!

As long as you all had the important stuff, to hell with the salad...LOLOL

big_fletch
29th November 2010, 11:09 PM
As long as you all had the important stuff, to hell with the salad...LOLOL

ha damn right dogman... and thanks AB, I grab them next time we have a meet and a few drinks lol

Finly Owner
29th November 2010, 11:49 PM
I think it all looks tame, no difficulty in tracks, doesn't look that wet, no mess around kitchen for missus to clean, not many empties, vehicles look clean.

LOL

Timbo
30th November 2010, 09:03 AM
I think it all looks tame, no difficulty in tracks, doesn't look that wet, no mess around kitchen for missus to clean, not many empties, vehicles look clean.

LOL

We only took pics of the easy tracks so as to not freak you all out how friggin' hardcore we are.

I had an anti-rain filter on my camera.

Andy made his missus pickup all the mess straight after we made it. He is a hard arse.

Andy also made his missus pickup every can immediately after we put down an empty one. Testament to Andy's hard-arseness.

You guess it, Andy made his missus semi-clean the cars so they weren't too muddy, and also weren't too clean.

DX grunt
30th November 2010, 09:18 AM

Sorry I missed out. Love those men's meals! lolol

AB
30th November 2010, 10:20 AM
We only took pics of the easy tracks so as to not freak you all out how friggin' hardcore we are.

I had an anti-rain filter on my camera.

Andy made his missus pickup all the mess straight after we made it. He is a hard arse.

Andy also made his missus pickup every can immediately after we put down an empty one. Testament to Andy's hard-arseness.

You guess it, Andy made his missus semi-clean the cars so they weren't too muddy, and also weren't too clean.

You couldn't be any further from the truth...haha

AB
30th November 2010, 10:21 AM
Sorry I missed out. Love those men's meals! lolol

YOu can only do those meals for a couple of days though Rossco, after that you start feeling sick and blocked...lol

Bigrig
4th December 2010, 07:29 PM
Looks like you lads had a ball ... maybe need a GQ on the next trip!! (or did I miss that in the pictures in my drunken stupor?) ... I'm starting to think forget being central to everyone, the 2012 bash needs to be somewhere with some mud (what's a trip without mud??) ... anywho, the other states have something to live up to now if/when they do a get together!!!

Finly Owner
4th December 2010, 10:14 PM
With all this rain it will still be mud in centre in 2012

Tim

Maxhead
5th December 2010, 10:20 AM
Boys......looks like a top weekend.
The photos are great but probably don't do the terrain much justice....nice area.

Looks very civilized for a camping ferral like myself

MudRunnerTD
6th January 2011, 12:04 AM
I might have to make an effort for the next one of these guys. I like the look of the dinner table. Looks like everyone had a bottle of Red EACH!! Now we are talking!

boggy2006
6th January 2011, 09:26 AM
looks fantastic, when's the next one?!!

AB
6th January 2011, 09:51 AM
As soon as I find my GQ there will be more of these every weekend...haha!

DX grunt
6th January 2011, 09:58 AM
As soon as I find my GQ there will be more of these every weekend...haha!

Better ask the missus first, AB. lol

AB
6th January 2011, 10:03 AM
Better ask the missus first, AB. lol

Need to suck up for a week first...lol

madchris
28th January 2012, 08:51 AM
lovin the pix people i no this was 2010 but wow looks good

Sir Roofy
28th January 2012, 09:24 AM
lovin the pix people i no this was 2010 but wow looks good

maybe you would like to come along next time we have a local meet