PDA

View Full Version : Known "ERROR" uploading Photo's over 3.9mb

NissanGQ4.2
29th November 2010, 07:29 PM
There is a 3.9mb file size limitation on photo's been uploaded to the forums server

These are the error messages you will see depending upon how you upload the photo/s.

1. Uploading a single photo using the "Insert Image" icon

You will get this error message ( click on image to enlarge )

2. Uploading multiple photo's using the "Attachments Icon"

You will get this error message ( click on image to enlarge )

AB
29th November 2010, 09:28 PM
Thanks for that Todd...The error message is quite small too and you sometimes can't notice it and dont realise what happened....Cheers mate!

NissanGQ4.2
30th November 2010, 05:20 PM
Thanks for that Todd...The error message is quite small too and you sometimes can't notice it and dont realise what happened....Cheers mate!

No worries mate, yes the error message is small that's why i captured it to post up.
There has been a few newbies on the last few days saying they are having troubles posting pics, I Personal Messaged 2 of them but never got a reply back.
Thought it might benefit somebody someday :)

Rustyboner81
20th August 2012, 06:57 PM
ive found the other threads too, all my pic are massive i mean MASSIVE!!!!!
resizing is easy, first the best thing you can ever do is
#1 - take that mac out of the bin
#2 - open all of you selected photos at once or idividually in iphoto (this is the default program)
#3 - select tools then select adjust size (it can automatically resize but it doesnt usually go small enough, so just halve the width and check)
#4 - when finished just close, it'll ask if you want to save say yes and its all down

you can then upload as much as you want.
the thread was closed so i'll just put this here where no one will see it

NissanGQ4.2
20th August 2012, 07:07 PM
ive found the other threads too, all my pic are massive i mean MASSIVE!!!!!
resizing is easy, first the best thing you can ever do is
#1 - Don't buy a Mac
#2 - If you already own one, throw it in the bin
#3 - Set fire to bin
#4 - But a PC

you can then upload as much as you want.
the thread was closed so i'll just put this here where mac haters will see it

Well said mate, I couldn't of said better myself *LMAO*

Rustyboner81
20th August 2012, 09:56 PM
hmmmm cute.
ya know macs are good, ive had acers and hp's but the mac is best by far. there just isnt the same software cracks etc.
its dos based so no registry to get messed up. ive seen at least half a dozen converts just from using mine. very well built mines been all through the bush and still going strong.

you'll always hate what ya dont understand. apple itself is a polished turd but the pro is pro

AB
7th September 2013, 06:19 AM
Update: I have now changed the max upload limit to 3.9mb so this should help out a lot of members.

If any mods see any threads that talk about the old 1.9mb limit then feel free to edit it.