PDA

View Full Version : Should we?? Really??

Bigrig
26th January 2013, 12:37 PM
Howdy

Well, we've had the best rain in a bloody long time, and it's still teeming down ...

Soooooo ... should we have a very short notice day at Bigrig's tomorrow for some backyard track fun??? Sooooo tempting!! lol

Any starters?? Maybe a BBQ in the arvo??? Maybe a few cold ones??? Maybe a hangover on Monday???

I'd Tap That!!

nissannewby
26th January 2013, 01:49 PM
Maybe a play on monday as I will be back.....

Cuppa
26th January 2013, 02:15 PM
Lucky you, send some of the wet stuff down here. We live in a 'high rainfall area' & have had the grand total of 1.8mm since mid December. Traralgon got some yesterday, we could see it falling, but it missed us completely.Our dams are now puddles. We have a sh*tload of feed for stock in the paddocks, but am getting worried about water for them.

Cuppa

Bigrig
26th January 2013, 03:18 PM
Maybe a play on monday as I will be back.....

I'm good with Monday also ....

Really?? Is that it?? Seems like my little track has people running scared!!!! lmao

I'd Tap That!!

taslucas
26th January 2013, 05:05 PM
I'm in Scotty! Oh, wait, hang on I'll just book the boat, pack the trol, get a few days off work...... It's gonna be tight!
Lol, but seriously I'll drive your track one day as long as you drive mine another day:-)

FanTapstic!

MEGOMONSTER
26th January 2013, 05:32 PM
BigRigs muddy shindig. Hmmmmmmm25009

taslucas
26th January 2013, 05:38 PM
Way to get the numbers up mego!! Lmao

FanTapstic!

growler2058
26th January 2013, 05:53 PM
Yeah i was about to make the effort but not now!!!!!!!!! Jeesh

taslucas
26th January 2013, 06:05 PM
Where's that pack of chips they were fighting over on the beach?
Hahaha

FanTapstic!

Bigrig
26th January 2013, 06:15 PM
BigRigs muddy shindig. Hmmmmmmm25009

What gets me is how the photos got leaked??? Very .. VERY disappointed with those that have ventured onto the track to date and let loose what 'really' goes on here!! LMFAO!!

Ohhhhhhhh mego ... can't wait till you slip up and leave the court open for my return!! lol

I'd Tap That!!

Bigrig
26th January 2013, 06:16 PM
Still ... the track is very wet and muddy ... if anyone is still game for a 'play'!! lol

I'd Tap That!!

macca86
26th January 2013, 06:24 PM
What about tonight

MEGOMONSTER
26th January 2013, 06:29 PM
Wish I was still up there

taslucas
26th January 2013, 06:38 PM
Still ... the track is very wet and muddy ... if anyone is still game for a 'play'!! lol

I'd Tap That!!

Is that the "track 'round back".........?
Lmao

FanTapstic!

Bigrig
26th January 2013, 08:25 PM
What about tonight

Haha - bring it on!!! Only reason I've been missing is I've been down there going Captain Insano in Tank - took Sandra's jeep through also, but needed 4wd low to get out!!! Loving it!!!

Come on over!!! Apparently the rain is only going to intensify tomorrow, and I've never seen the track this sloppy - something to be said for Mother Nature vs a garden hose!!! lol

I'd Tap That!!

Bigrig
26th January 2013, 08:25 PM
Yep ... but not 'winding back to an old fashioned shack' .. lol

I'd Tap That!!

MEGOMONSTER
26th January 2013, 10:18 PM
I wanna come back up.

nissannewby
26th January 2013, 10:27 PM
Just do what AB did jump on a plane and come up for a weekend you wont want to leave :)

Bigrig
27th January 2013, 01:56 PM
Haven't been down there this mining, but have had at least 4-5" of rain overnight and expecting 6-8" today at least (up to 500mm in some areas according to radio!!!).

That's a lot of fluid!! I'm excited!!! lol

Need the rain to ease elsewhere though - people are suffering and hopefully we won't have a repeat of 2011 floods ...

I'd Tap That!!

threedogs
27th January 2013, 03:06 PM
Need a patrol boat not a patrol ,thats a hell of a lot of rain.
Are these record rainfalls or just mother nature showing off again
"look what I can do"
BTW Did you ?

Bigrig
27th January 2013, 09:38 PM
Need a patrol boat not a patrol ,thats a hell of a lot of rain.
Are these record rainfalls or just mother nature showing off again
"look what I can do"
BTW Did you ?

Nature showing off - not sure of the records, but not there thankfully ...

And nope - still p1ssing down and the damn isn't far off breaching the walls, so thinking I should wait another day ...

I'd Tap That!!

threedogs
27th January 2013, 09:41 PM
WOW go figure one side burns the other is drowning, GMF

megatexture
27th January 2013, 10:01 PM
Now that would be a sight driving the test track in a river lol I wanna see some vids of this lol

taslucas
27th January 2013, 11:08 PM
Thats just light drizzle bigrig. Get out there and give it a roost!

And remember; THIS THREAD IS USELESS WITHOUT PICS!!!

FanTapstic!

Bigrig
27th January 2013, 11:54 PM
Now that would be a sight driving the test track in a river lol I wanna see some vids of this lol

Mate, if you thought it boggy that say you went through, then you ain't see nothing!!! Even I'm amazed ... absolute quagmire and 100% needing 4wd to get up that left hand track ... made it through the right one in 2wd, but with plenty of berries and a few missing lugs on the tyres!!! lol

Can't imagine what it's like after today ...

megatexture
28th January 2013, 01:49 AM
hows that bloody corner at the beginning bet its got a few scratches on the tree now lol

Bigrig
28th January 2013, 02:16 PM
hows that bloody corner at the beginning bet its got a few scratches on the tree now lol

Truth be told, haven't even been down there since mate - so many trees and branches down that it's plain dangerous at the moment ... but I reckon it'd be pretty atrocious around that bend!!! lol

I'd Tap That!!

megatexture
28th January 2013, 02:20 PM
Doubt I'd be able to get out of my area even if I wanted all the roads around are closed

threedogs
28th January 2013, 02:22 PM
Looks a tad damp on the News 500mm of rain, " get out of the bus" 500mm
Shite 4" shy of 2 ft and thats just Over night

Bigrig
28th January 2013, 02:57 PM
Looks a tad damp on the News 500mm of rain, " get out of the bus" 500mm
Shite 4" shy of 2 ft and thats just Over night

I reckon we had somewhere in the range of 12-15" here .. pool has no run off into it of course and was down below the top of the skimmer box yesterday morning and was overflowing before dark last night (a good 8" there alone for that to happen) ... had to clear about 5 fallen trees on the driveway just to reach the front, and when we did, we've got downed power lines sitting on the ground ...

I'd Tap That!!