PDA

View Full Version : G/day to all I've just signed up

patch697
23rd June 2010, 01:18 PM
G/day all my fellow Patrol lovers.
My name is Paul I hail from Dimboola Western Victoria (Great 4WD country out here)
I am the proud & loving owner of a 1990 Mav TB42 LWB with 3" lift, duel fuel duel Battery, Bullbar side steps, tinted windows & all the general addons like CB's lights that sort of thing.

I am very glad to be here right on the ground floor of a new forum & look forward to chatting, Troubleshooting & working with you all to make this a fantastic forum for all who suffer the same illness as me........my love for Patrols & 4WDriving.

To all who read this Thanks for taking a look & Cheers from the big fella

AB
23rd June 2010, 01:27 PM
look forward to chatting, Troubleshooting & working with you all to make this a fantastic forum for all who suffer the same illness as me........my love for Patrols & 4WDriving.

haha...Love it!

Welcome Paul.

Timbo
23rd June 2010, 01:27 PM
Hey Paul, welcome to the site!

Might seem like a weird question... your don't have a partner by the name of Melanie do you?

patch697
23rd June 2010, 01:59 PM
Hey Paul, welcome to the site!

Might seem like a weird question... your don't have a partner by the name of Melanie do you?

No mate I don't & never have had

IP-GQ
23rd June 2010, 02:26 PM
Welcome to the community Paul :)

Timbo
23rd June 2010, 02:45 PM
No mate I don't & never have had

Ah np's then.. my cousin is engaged to a Paul in Dimboola. They just recently moved to a farm just outside of Horsham.

I thought it would be too much of a coincedence but I had to double check! ;)

Finly Owner
24th August 2010, 12:00 AM
Tim has just popped in to say Hi to Paul. I know we are already friends but just doin the intro thing 2nite