PDA

View Full Version : [ SYD ] Any Sparkies and Ducted Air Con installers on here wanting work

NissanGQ4.2
21st January 2013, 04:12 PM
Air sparkies or Ducted Air Con installers on here looking for some possible work???

Looking at getting ducted air con installed, removing some ceiling fans and also some down-lights installed.

Cheers

Todd

Steve4wdin
21st January 2013, 04:59 PM
Nice time of year to be clambering around in a roof Todd, Good luck

NissanGQ4.2
21st January 2013, 05:50 PM
Nice time of year to be clambering around in a roof Todd, Good luck

hahaha not wrong, can wait on the ducted air con just want 2 know what I'm in for, one of the ceiling fans in the lounge room has sh!t itself, have another one here that could replace it for now. Not that I don't know what I'm doing so to speak just would prefer a licensed elect to remove it and fit the new one

macca
21st January 2013, 06:23 PM
As I'm a licenced electrician you are talking like a wise man.
Travel is to far for me, ........ if I was closer I would give you a hand.

NissanGQ4.2
21st January 2013, 06:34 PM
Thanks macca, shame you weren't closer

Glad you weren't watching while I was sticking the screw driver up the cover that houses the electrics, guessing I should of cut the power of 2 before doing that *L*

But I was wise, I did put 000 into the phone before doing it...............the missus wasn't 2 impressed *L*

Morton
21st January 2013, 09:42 PM
got 2 sparky mates in South Penrith & 2 A/C guys I use, one at Penrith/Cranebrook & the other at Rouse Hill, can pm you the details if you want, I am a Building Supervisor in Sydneys West & Mountains so they work in your area

NissanGQ4.2
21st January 2013, 09:53 PM
got 2 sparky mates in South Penrith & 2 A/C guys I use, one at Penrith/Cranebrook & the other at Rouse Hill, can pm you the details if you want, I am a Building Supervisor in Sydneys West & Mountains so they work in your area

Yeh thanks mate, PM me there details, I don't have anyone in particular I use for a sparky but I have a fair bit of work I eventually want to get done to the house so want to stick with one reliable person.

Thanks again