PDA

View Full Version : DP Chip fitting instructions - DP34

mudski
18th January 2013, 01:19 PM
See the attached PDF for the fitting instructions for a DP34 DP chip. Saves you having to send you chip to DP for a "reprogramme" just so it can get fitted to troll the same as what it came off. And pay through the nose for it.
*disclaimer*
these are exact scans for a DP34 to suit a 3litre Direct injection ZD30. YOU MUST check if DP34 is the right chip for you before following these instructions. The instructions are for DP34 ONLY!!!! NOT CRD MODELS
ALSO in the pdf I have added the wiring diagram for the ECU, taken from the already available service pdf, so YOU MUST check if the diagram is the same for your Patrol
I am NOT be responsible for anyone using this diagram

rotor138
18th January 2013, 01:21 PM
Thanks heaps mudski it is much appreciated.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Moatmonster
18th January 2013, 02:31 PM
Thanks mate, I was after this too.

Sent from Galaxy Note 2

mudski
19th January 2013, 12:02 AM
Thanks mate, I was after this too.

Sent from Galaxy Note 2

I see in your sig you have a CRD. I wouldn't think this is the right diagram for you. DP31 is your chip.

Paule
4th March 2015, 05:11 PM
I know this is a very old thread, but I just wanted to say thanks to Mudski. The information on this forum is unbelievable, so to every one who has ever posted on the DIY threads, or discussed there experience's of any particular mod, THANK YOU. It helps people far and wide, for years to come. :Yahoo!:

Smithos
22nd April 2015, 12:50 AM
Hi guys why can't I open the attachment?

threedogs
22nd April 2015, 08:13 AM

No idea have you posted an intro yet? I dont think you need 25 post to open it
or maybe you do.

mudski
22nd April 2015, 12:57 PM

I just checked on my phone and the link works. Have you got pdf reader?

Smithos
22nd April 2015, 10:29 PM
I just checked on my phone and the link works. Have you got pdf reader?

Hi Guys yes it was an issue with my phone. I could open it on the computer just fine

Kerriadam
29th July 2017, 12:17 PM
I cant see thr instructions. Can anyone please give them to me?. I have a dp chip for my 2000 gu direct injection 3lt but no instructions to fit it

GQtdauto
29th July 2017, 01:57 PM
The first post by Mudski has a link to a PDF with the fitting instructions, just click the link .

jack
29th July 2017, 05:31 PM
The first post by Mudski has a link to a PDF with the fitting instructions, just click the link .
He's all good now GQtdauto, he opened another thread. It was an issue opening with his phone.

Jdellow
23rd April 2018, 01:59 PM
Hey mate. Sorry for digging up a old thread. Thanks for the instructions I have the exact chip I'm wanting to put back into my new 3L. I am a bit stuck to where to put the brown and white wires as I can't find on the instructions where to put these. I could see the red and grey on the instructions but not the other two.
Hope you can help me.

Cheers Justin

mudski
23rd April 2018, 02:19 PM
sorry Justin, I have no idea. Been a long time since I done this...

Jdellow
23rd April 2018, 02:32 PM
Cheers mate. Maybe someone else can remember. I have emailed dpchip, let's see if they respond.

briannajayne
30th November 2018, 08:38 PM
hi justin,
just wondering if ever heard back about which colors get wired with your dp chip? trying to install one but not too sure of earth wire colors on the injection pump and the spare one under the dash board.
i sent you a pm as well.
cheers
darren....