PDA

View Full Version : Over the moon - new camper on order

lorrieandjas
13th January 2013, 06:48 PM
Hi guys and gals - absolutely stoked at the moment - just ordered up a new Johnno's Evolution with a few mods I wanted. Not cheap - but loving the fact that when I went out to the guy I bought the last one through the missus was adding more mods quicker than me. Gotta love that the dealer was trying to show her the kitchen and she was more interested in the toolbox! Top that with a 25 degree Sunday sitting on the deck and drinking up - dunno if life get's better than this.

Jas

Bloodyaussie
13th January 2013, 06:51 PM
Great news mate.... now I will need it late April thanks, if you could arrange to have it here a few days before that would be great!!!!!!!

threedogs
13th January 2013, 06:52 PM
Pics jas need pics you know the drill

MudRunnerTD
13th January 2013, 06:52 PM
That's awesome Jas,

Got any pics of it? Even a link to the model you have purchased? What mods were at the top of the list?

growler2058
13th January 2013, 06:55 PM
:useless: please

NissanGQ4.2
13th January 2013, 06:58 PM
Got any pics of it? Even a link to the model you have purchased? What mods were at the top of the list?

Daz : http://www.campertrailer.com.au/evolution.html

Nice one Jas, don't think you will go wrong with a Johnno's camping trailer

lorrieandjas
13th January 2013, 07:01 PM
Hey guys - no pics yet - but the link to their site is Evolution (http://www.campertrailer.com.au/evolution.html). I got a good deal where I got the following thrown in - hi-lift jack and mount, shovel and axe and mounts, bash plates over the water tanks, rear recovery hook, Andreson plug, C-gear mat, Waeco 80L dual zone at cost, Coleman hot water unit (shower), etc, reversing camera - bah, TV reversing lights, kitchen upgrade to Sovereign BBQ and wok burner, extended flip out kitchen bench, stainless kitchen, chainsaw box. They've got a deal on until 31 Jan with the extras thrown in. Changing up the wheels from 15x7 to 16x8 and putting on Mickey Thompson 185/75/R16 ATZ 4 ribs. Saved about $6k on it so far - if anyone is in Brisbane looking for a camper Terry from Johnno's Ipswich is a great bloke. Hoping to have it in the next 4 weeks! But at about $27k new they're not a cheap buy!

Jas

lorrieandjas
13th January 2013, 07:03 PM
Daz : http://www.campertrailer.com.au/evolution.html

Nice one Jas, don't think you will go wrong with a Johnno's camping trailer

Hi mate - had one before - the offroad Deluxe and loved it. Couldn't break the bloody thing. Now the new one is the duck's you know what's - sure - it's not really camping but I love 'em and use them about once every three weeks so in about 10 years it'll pay itself back! :)

Jas

lorrieandjas
13th January 2013, 07:04 PM
Great news mate.... now I will need it late April thanks, if you could arrange to have it here a few days before that would be great!!!!!!!

No worries mate - it will need a wash by then!

Jas

jack
13th January 2013, 11:15 PM
Congrats, can't wait to see it. How long before it arrives?

Cheers

MEGOMONSTER
13th January 2013, 11:42 PM
They look great, bet you can't wait to get it.http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2013/01/44.jpg

Steve4wdin
14th January 2013, 07:15 AM
Well done Guys, won`t go wrong with a Johno`s. You pay for quality. Well done.
Steve

Lonicus
14th January 2013, 10:37 AM
Gotta be happy with that mate. Grats on the new toy!!

DX grunt
14th January 2013, 10:52 AM
Congrats Jas.

The Maxtrax storage sold me. lol

Take care, and enjoy, out there.

Rossco

AB
14th January 2013, 11:08 AM
Congrats Jas, good choice mate!!!!

lorrieandjas
14th January 2013, 11:10 AM
Congrats, can't wait to see it. How long before it arrives?

Cheers

Hi mate - just waiting on confirmation now - from memory last time was about 4-5 weeks but I'll hopefully know today.

Jas

Stropp
14th January 2013, 11:19 AM
looks great and i am sure the cape trip will be comfy now.

DX grunt
14th January 2013, 11:28 AM
Hi mate - just waiting on confirmation now - from memory last time was about 4-5 weeks but I'll hopefully know today.

Jas

AB, let's add to his stress and tension by starting the countdown clock? PML

wildgu6
14th January 2013, 04:20 PM
Got to be stoked with that Jas, Top lookin camper mate.
Geez and i was excited with a new spit, man you must be hyper ventalating lol.... Congrat's mate, Good stuff.
:smilie_bett: I will just dream about one for now.

PMC
15th January 2013, 04:04 PM
Good onya mate!

I cannot wait for the Cape Trip!

PS, i need to buy a couple of your books on "how to get your missus to allow you spend the spondolies on your toys!" lol

Regards,

RLI

jack
15th January 2013, 04:18 PM
PS, i need to buy a couple of your books on "how to get your missus to allow you spend the spondolies on your toys!" lol

Haha, that's the pot calling the kettle black. We've all been following you build thread Paul.

Lonicus
15th January 2013, 04:42 PM
Haha, that's the pot calling the kettle black. We've all been following you build thread Paul.

Yeah mate. I reckon Paul should be writing those books given the toys we've seen appearing in his man-cave :)

lorrieandjas
16th January 2013, 09:17 AM
Good onya mate!

I cannot wait for the Cape Trip!

Regards,

RLI

Hi mate - just show her pictures of gunshot and the need to make the car and the trailer capable!! :)

Jas

PMC
20th March 2013, 08:47 PM
G'evening Jas,

Not long now before you get your camper trailer mate!

Regards,

Paul

lorrieandjas
20th March 2013, 11:40 PM
G'evening Jas,

Not long now before you get your camper trailer mate!

Regards,

Paul

Hey Paul - called you today - hope Ally passed on the message mate! Will call again real soon. Can't wait for the camper and getting it out there! You know I can't say too much but hope all is good?

Jas

PMC
30th March 2013, 01:49 PM
G'day Jas,

How you picked up your camper trailer?

Regards,

Paul

BoojaBear
6th June 2013, 10:43 PM
Great looking camper