PDA

View Full Version : Y61 Manual

Lowie
10th January 2013, 04:15 PM
Hi Guys,
I trawled through the forum last night looking for guidance on how to remove the door trims on my GU. Whilst there was some good info, wasn't quite what I was looking for (pictures), so I chased up the fella that I bought the car from and he found me his original service manual on CD. Beauty - pictures and all on the removal process. Problem solvered :Yahoo!::-). If anyone wants some info or pages form the manual let me know and I'll post them (or email).

MudRunnerTD
10th January 2013, 07:39 PM
Cheers Lowie

The Forum hosts a large selection of Factory Manuals HERE (http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/forumdisplay.php?54-Nissan-Patrol-Manuals-Nissan-Patrol-Software), have a look at that link, If the one you have is different to any of those listed then i reckon AB would be very keen to get a full copy of it and it will be hosted here. You need 25post to download any of those but we might do a swap with you. ;)

Cheers bud

threedogs
10th January 2013, 07:41 PM
Sounds like a win win to me.

AB
10th January 2013, 09:21 PM
Thanks for the offer mate, greatly appreciated.

Can I possibly pay for a cd and postage to send a copy to po box 356 Yarra glen, Vic 3775 and I'll upload it to the forum for everyone to use?

Thanks again mate!!!!

Lowie
13th January 2013, 05:09 PM
I'm sure I can do it gratus AB. In the post to you next week :-)

Cheers
Lowie

Bloodyaussie
13th January 2013, 05:12 PM

Cheers
Lowie
Good on you mate.......

AB
13th January 2013, 06:26 PM

Cheers
Lowie

Thank you mate, greatly appreciated!!!!

trekster
13th January 2013, 08:54 PM
Now that's what I'm talking about! What a great community, So glad to have joined what you guys have here!!!!!

Lonicus
13th January 2013, 09:05 PM
Great stuff Lowie!!

fracster
17th January 2013, 07:19 PM
Without wanting to sound like a whinging pom........:)

I need to sort my door locks out as they keep freezing up, a door trim removal guide would be a great help, is this due to happen soon guys?

MudRunnerTD
17th January 2013, 07:32 PM
Without wanting to sound like a whinging pom........:)

I need to sort my door locks out as they keep freezing up, a door trim removal guide would be a great help, is this due to happen soon guys?

pm Lowie and give him your email address and he will send you the pages in PDF mate. as per the last sentence in his first post. ;)

If anyone wants some info or pages form the manual let me know and I'll post them (or email).

fracster
17th January 2013, 07:41 PM
That will teach me to read the posts properly.........DOH!

http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk22/Fracster/Silly%20Stuff/Laugh.gif

AB
18th January 2013, 08:43 AM
I'll upload it for everyone when it arrives...

fracster
29th January 2013, 07:20 PM
Mal sent me a copy and it is superb,very helpful,thanks fella.

NissanGQ4.2
29th January 2013, 08:40 PM
Have moved this thread into the manual section

Cheers

Todd

Lowie
29th January 2013, 09:12 PM
G'day AB,
CD's in the mail to you this week (I've sorted "the whinging pom" - he's happy) had to go back to work after a month off so been otherwise occupied :-(
The "Nissan Parts" CD doesn't make any sense to me, maybe you can make something of it.

Cheers,
Lowie

altech
26th February 2013, 06:59 PM
I'll upload it for everyone when it arrives...

AB , did you get that cd patrol manual of Lowie in the mail and if so when are going to put on the site regards Alex

macca
26th February 2013, 07:40 PM
Reckon you should have to do 25 pushups for that AB.
Or 25 beers :trink13: or 25 runs through a bog hole :driving2: or 25 hail-patrols in the "church" :Yahoo!:

alexx
6th April 2013, 07:00 PM
I'm also waiting for the content of the cd posted here.

hillstart
5th October 2013, 02:17 AM
Hi Guys,
I trawled through the forum last night looking for guidance on how to remove the door trims on my GU. Whilst there was some good info, wasn't quite what I was looking for (pictures), so I chased up the fella that I bought the car from and he found me his original service manual on CD. Beauty - pictures and all on the removal process. Problem solvered :Yahoo!::-). If anyone wants some info or pages form the manual let me know and I'll post them (or email).

Can you please Email the bit about changing the vacuum pump on the front of engine, and how it is driven?

Thanks Richard
hillstart#westnet.com.au

Hounddog1072
27th January 2014, 12:10 PM
Hi Lowie

I have a 2001 GU Y61 Nissan ute and I am losing diff oil out of the rear passenger side wheel. I don't have a copy of the manual and was searching the internet to try and download to see how difficult it is to replace the rear wheel bearings and seal. Would you be able to help me out all with this information from your CD manual?

thanks

MudRunnerTD
27th January 2014, 02:00 PM
Hi Lowie

I have a 2001 GU Y61 Nissan ute and I am losing diff oil out of the rear passenger side wheel. I don't have a copy of the manual and was searching the internet to try and download to see how difficult it is to replace the rear wheel bearings and seal. Would you be able to help me out all with this information from your CD manual?

thanks

Hey mate how about you head over to the introduction section and post an intro. Good bunch of people here. Your asking a favour from a complete stranger and have not even said Gday mate!!

The answers you need are in threads on this forum already mate. Join in properly and ask your question in a new thread if you can't find your answer using the search function......After you Say Gday! Please!

bear3103
31st January 2014, 06:55 AM
Where would a find a link to the thread that the CDs were loaded to?

AB
31st January 2014, 08:42 AM
http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/forumdisplay.php?54-Nissan-Patrol-Manuals-Nissan-Patrol-Software

This above is the main page where all the manuals are located mate.

Fozzee63
25th March 2014, 08:03 AM
Having trouble on iPad trying to download them have my 25 post up, but try to select manuals on screen but won't open files or download

AB
25th March 2014, 08:11 AM
Hey mate, what happens when you click the attachment on a manual that you want?

I'm not sure how others do it on an iOS device but you may download a PDF reader from iTunes maybe?

Anyone else done this?

NissanGQ4.2
25th March 2014, 08:56 AM
Hey mate, what happens when you click the attachment on a manual that you want?

I'm not sure how others do it on an iOS device but you may download a PDF reader from iTunes maybe?

Anyone else done this?

Andy, I know with Android and I assume it is the case with IOS, you can download the PDF file file but when you open it up and click on the link 2 download the manual the link is not click-able, I believe most pdf readers don't have the ability 2 open links.

With IOS i believe Cuppa has had success with an app called GoodReader (a free download from the App Store)

I have not yet to find one for Andriod, not that I have been looking that hard, but have a search every now and then

NissanGQ4.2
25th March 2014, 08:59 AM
PM sent Fozzee63