PDA

View Full Version : 2004 Patrol 4 sale.

DiggnTrackTime
6th January 2013, 06:56 PM
G'day all, Just a heads up for anyone wanting a well set up Patrol for their travels. My Dad purchased it & set it up for some big trips, but unfortunately, never got to use it. It's a 3 ltr turbo diesel, less than 165,000k's and in immaculate condition with service history etc. Thanks for looking. Rich.
http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/onkaparinga-hills/cars-vans-utes/2004-nissan-patrol-wagon-3-0l-td/1011594790

DiggnTrackTime
7th January 2013, 12:56 PM
Price is negotiable. We have this price on it as it cost alot more than this to set up. Head unit / sat nav alone was $5k. If it doesn't sell, the family will make good use of it.

NissanGQ4.2
7th January 2013, 07:54 PM
I didn't have time to close this thread off last night but have now done so. I have also removed the replied posts.

Rich did post this as an introduction last night and I copied it over to the for sale section for him. Wayne ( Dogman ) seen both identical posts so deleted his introduction.

If you read the gumtree ad you will read that this sale is from a deceased estate.

I have spoken with Rich and know he will not be contributing to the forum as he does not own a patrol and I believe that an introduction is not necessary.

If anyone is interested please use the gumtree ad as contact not the forum.

Good luck with the sale Rich and may your father RIP

Kind Regards

Todd

P.S: Rich if you need the thread back open to add / edit something just PM me and I will open it back up

NissanGQ4.2
13th February 2013, 06:03 PM
Sold, Sold, Sold

I know you don't own a Patrol Rich but feel free to drop in and say hi every now and then, we might convert you from the Pathfinder to a Patrol yet :)