PDA

View Full Version : 4WD TV Vic Meet up Footage - Murrindindi-Scenic-Reserve

AB
4th January 2013, 12:54 PM
Just got the video of the Murrindindi-Scenic-Reserve trip we did in November that will be aired on 4WD Tv and 4WD Pro Tips in Feb this year.

The quality is not the best as it was emailed but a good short little boost for the forum.

Special thanks to Dazz for videoing and his niece Casey for narrating the weekend!!!!

Can't wait for Australia Day trip!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9M-FJm_vpmw&feature=youtu.be

healy
4th January 2013, 12:59 PM
Can't view it Andy

Winnie
4th January 2013, 01:00 PM
Wow guys were famous!

healy
4th January 2013, 01:04 PM
All good it works

growler2058
4th January 2013, 01:14 PM
Good Job!! and a narrator that can string more than two words together noice hahahahahahahaha

lorrieandjas
4th January 2013, 01:53 PM
Nice work mate and a great rap for the forum! Gotta be chuffed with that!

Jas

Bloodyaussie
4th January 2013, 01:54 PM
Erica wants to know why we sat and waited so many bloody times to be filmed and we are not even in it!!!!!!!

She is gutted as she was going to show it to her school class.........

MudRunnerTD
4th January 2013, 01:57 PM
Hell Yeah that looked great!!!

Very Pleased with that.

boots
4th January 2013, 02:16 PM
Ahh.. the footage from 1.25 to 1.35 ? Lots of 4Bees on the track with spares on the back left side ? please explain ?

MudRunnerTD
4th January 2013, 02:21 PM
Ahh.. the footage from 1.25 to 1.35 ? Lots of 4Bees on the track with spares on the back left side ? please explain ?

That is definitely my Footage filmed from the Grab Handle mount on the Left side A Pillar. It looks like they mirror imaged it. Not sure why but the drive through was kool.

There was a lack of Driving footage on the weekend unfortunately and a bit of dust around so they did what they could with what we got.

chester
4th January 2013, 02:28 PM
For some reason when i go to watch it i have sound and a border put no footage the screen goes white GRRRRR not the first time this has happenend either.

growler2058
4th January 2013, 02:31 PM
For some reason when i go to watch it i have sound and a border put no footage the screen goes white GRRRRR not the first time this has happenend either.

That happened to me yesterday or there would just be exclamation marks on the screen, i restarted my compooter and all was good again

MudRunnerTD
4th January 2013, 05:58 PM
Erica wants to know why we sat and waited so many bloody times to be filmed and we are not even in it!!!!!!!

She is gutted as she was going to show it to her school class.........

Sorry about that BA, i just handed over the camera and the guys in the editing suite did the mix. We did not get a heap of driving filmed and what we did get was pretty heavy on the DUST front so they did what they could to make a decent clip out of it. At the end of the day though its reasonable that 30 to 45mins of filming might make a 2.19min clip.

My Apologies to Erica, we will try and get some good footage for next time.

Cheers to 4WDTV and 4WD ProTips for giving us the air time. Thanks Simon and Danny for having faith in me to lend me their camera. Nice one.

Cheers MR

Winnie
4th January 2013, 06:00 PM
What about the Aberfeldy meet!!???!!!??!?!??!

MudRunnerTD
4th January 2013, 06:04 PM
What about the Aberfeldy meet!!???!!!??!?!??!

No Promises but will see what i can do.

stevogq
4th January 2013, 06:18 PM
Excellent footage, one more step to making this forum awsome

NissanGQ4.2
4th January 2013, 06:54 PM
Thanks Darren, Casey, Andy, Members that attended, 4WDTV and 4WD ProTips.

Top stuff, now we just need a 60min DVD with all the meet ups compiled.

When you get bored Andy...........I'm waiting *L*

Bloodyaussie
4th January 2013, 06:56 PM
Thanks Darren, Casey, Andy, Members that attended, 4WDTV and 4WD ProTips.

Top stuff, now we just need a 60min DVD with all the meet ups compiled.

When you get bored Andy...........I'm waiting *L*
Yeah always sitting on his bloody hands the bludger!!!!!!

Stropp
4th January 2013, 10:37 PM
Looks great guys, well done!

MEGOMONSTER
4th January 2013, 10:52 PM
Bloody hell Andy on the box again. Great work fellas. I think Mudski got a flat.

chester
4th January 2013, 11:29 PM
Haha got it work,the ratings will go downhill now that my ugly mugs on it.

mudski
17th January 2013, 03:20 PM
Bloody hell Andy on the box again. Great work fellas. I think Mudski got a flat.

Yer I was wondering if that footage was going to be used. Kinda hoped it wouldn't :( Meh! I'm in it twice, no three times!!! Booyah!

Whens it going to be aired?

AB
17th January 2013, 03:26 PM
I think Feb mate...

Drewboyaus
17th January 2013, 05:20 PM
Looks great! Well done!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mudski
25th January 2013, 08:37 PM
Great vid of Darren working hard on digging me out while I just stand there with my arms crossed watching.