PDA

View Full Version : Your chance to own some "Party Bus" history!

Winnie
2nd January 2013, 11:34 PM
Well here it is folks history in the making. Here's your chance to OWN the heart and soul of the Party Bus! You heard me right for just $400 this enormous subwoofer can put the beat in your car too! Kicker Comp VR 15" with matching Kicker ZX500.1 amp, a steal at $400
Undamaged and in perfect order I just cannot handle the awesomeness this thing pumps out any more.
Located in Thorpdale VIC and will deliver locally. Not negotiable on price

WARNING: this is not for the feint hearted

MEGOMONSTER
2nd January 2013, 11:42 PM
What about those with a bad heart?

I use to have 2 x15" subbies in the boot.
2x8" subbies on the parcel shelf with 6x4's and a pair of splits.
3 way splits on the door.
Was all good till it popped out my rear window.

MudRunnerTD
2nd January 2013, 11:44 PM
Hey Winnie, mate you wanna get on a Fooly Sik Doof Doof forum to get some coin for that bud. Ricers and Doof Doof rock the world.

Winnie
2nd January 2013, 11:50 PM
Hey Winnie, mate you wanna get on a Fooly Sik Doof Doof forum to get some coin for that bud. Ricers and Doof Doof rock the world.

Daz I am selling more than just doof doof here, I am selling history. The people on those forums would not appreciate what this means and what it stands for.

MudRunnerTD
2nd January 2013, 11:59 PM
Daz I am selling more than just doof doof here, I am selling history. The people on those forums would not appreciate what this means and what it stands for.

Yeah... Nah your right mate. They just would not appreciate the history. Who will step up to the Party Bus.

Calling all Music enthusiasts ........../

Clunk
3rd January 2013, 12:23 AM
Yeah... Nah your right mate. They just would not appreciate the history. Who will step up to the Party Bus.

Calling all Music enthusiasts ........../
Oh I think that position has been filled and surpassed by the member who added leds lights so that you could tell when the doors were locked, along with many many other bits n pieces lol....... can't remember
who it was now but he posted up a vid detailing it all.