PDA

View Full Version : Janowen Hills 5-7 November 2010

Bigrig
24th November 2010, 08:50 PM
Nothing out of the ordinary - just thought I'd share ...
Easy Tracks still have some difficult (ish) sections, but turn to bloody hard after rain:
Mates BT50 - Who's up for lunch? How about a nice roll ... over?
My 14 year old (now 15) tackling the gmykhana track ...
My favourite girls ... much to the digust of both my daughters ... and the missus!!!
Campsite
What would a campsite be without ... the INFAMOUS BBQ PLATE AND STANDS!!!!

AB
24th November 2010, 08:55 PM
The famous Bigrig hot plate...We need to market that one old mate!!!

The Vic forum meet up is this weekend and we have a lot of rain so it definatly changes things where I want to take the members. Rain can change a cruisy track to hell overnight!

Finly Owner
24th November 2010, 08:56 PM
So where is Janowen Hills Scott? Looks inviting around your camp fire. Could see me sitting on log knocking back a few.

Tim

Bigrig
24th November 2010, 09:11 PM
The famous Bigrig hot plate...We need to market that one old mate!!!

The Vic forum meet up is this weekend and we have a lot of rain so it definatly changes things where I want to take the members. Rain can change a cruisy track to hell overnight!

Not wrong mate - the tracks are graded Easy, Moderate, Difficult, Extreme and the owner says "5-10mm of rain, all tracks go up 1 grading, 10-15mm of rain, all tracks go up 2 gradings, more than 20mm of rain, all tracks are extreme!!" - now I've done it, I believe him!

Bigrig
24th November 2010, 09:13 PM
So where is Janowen Hills Scott? Looks inviting around your camp fire. Could see me sitting on log knocking back a few.

Tim

Hey mate - Goomburra - 18klms off the Cunningham Highway just as you enter Gladsfield ... http://www.janowenhills4wdpark.bigpondhosting.com/ - next time we are heading up (after XMas) I'll drop you a PM with plenty of notice and you are always welcome around the campfire old mate ... sinking tinnies is about all we do, so I hope you're OK with that!!! lololol

Finly Owner
24th November 2010, 09:38 PM
Nah sorry mate can't handle that..........make it stubbies and I'm there..........hahahahahaaa

Bigrig
24th November 2010, 09:45 PM
Nah sorry mate can't handle that..........make it stubbies and I'm there..........hahahahahaaa

Well, never say I am a man who won't compromise!!! Stubbies it is ... lolol

Finly Owner
24th November 2010, 10:04 PM
1 ltr ones?

Bigrig
24th November 2010, 10:55 PM
Can we still get them?? I've still got an old Darwin Stubby here, but thought they stopped making them? OMG ... my heart just went pitter patter at the very thought!!! lol

Bigrig
24th November 2010, 11:51 PM
A couple more ...

Crossing the Dam:
Doughnuts for morning tea anyone? Not exactly what I meant!!! This is still the 14 year old having a go!

Red/Black GQ Patrol
30th November 2010, 06:12 PM
Did the GQ survive

Bigrig
30th November 2010, 06:43 PM
Without a hitch mate - except I collapsed the front springs!!! But that's all good now as per the signature below ... one of the biggest floggings I've given it, and it didn't miss a beat ... I love it!!!