PDA

View Full Version : Free to Good Home!!!

tlinnell86
20th December 2012, 11:45 PM
Hey guys,

I have just pulled these out of my truck and don't have a use for them, so I'm giving them away to who ever would like them!

Genuine wind deflectors - both driver and passenger sides.
Genuine factory cd player head unit - working condition except for screen.

Happy to ship at buyers expense or pick up Ringwood Victoria.

Cheers.

MudRunnerTD
20th December 2012, 11:50 PM
I'll grab the Wind deflectors mate if they are for Non Electric Mirrors? there are 2 different types.

I will likely be around that area in the coming couple of weeks or have a mate that lives in Ringwood and could probably grab them for me.

Cheers Darren

Bigrig
20th December 2012, 11:50 PM
Sorry mate, GQ or GU??

Bigrig
20th December 2012, 11:51 PM
I'll grab the Wind deflectors mate if they are for Non Electric Mirrors? there are 2 different types.

I will likely be around that area in the coming couple of weeks or have a mate that lives in Ringwood and could probably grab them for me.

Cheers Darren

Damn you MR ... damn you to hell!!! lmao

Beat me by a bees thingymabob!!!

Clunk
20th December 2012, 11:53 PM

He like a bloody rat up a drain pipe that one......... Damn you gotta be quick with MR around lol

Don't stroke it, TAP it!!!!.....

tlinnell86
20th December 2012, 11:53 PM
Hahaha apologies GU.

And I have electric mirrors.

Clunk
20th December 2012, 11:54 PM
Hahaha apologies GU.

And I have electric mirrors.

Well that's ok then, MR can have them ;)

Don't stroke it, TAP it!!!!.....

MudRunnerTD
20th December 2012, 11:56 PM

Bhhaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I assumed they'd be for a GQ but just checked and this is his ride

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=23436&d=1355739278&thumb=1

So they are for a GU. are all GUs the same door frame? or will these only go series 1 to 3?

If they wont fit a GUIV then i should let them go to another home. If they are for a GQ without electric windows i will grab them though ;) Otherwise Scottie they are all yours bud

Quick or the Dead Here!!! Its free its worth grabbin ;)

Bigrig
20th December 2012, 11:59 PM
Bhhaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I assumed they'd be for a GQ but just checked and this is his ride

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=23436&d=1355739278&thumb=1

So they are for a GU. are all GUs the same door frame? or will these only go series 1 to 3?

If they wont fit a GUIV then i should let them go to another home. If they are for a GQ without electric windows i will grab them though ;) Otherwise Scottie they are all yours bud

Quick or the Dead Here!!! Its free its worth grabbin ;)

Nahhh ... Won't fit a GU ....

That's my hope anyway!! lmao

tlinnell86
21st December 2012, 12:04 AM
Ok I'm confused....... Lol

tlinnell86
21st December 2012, 12:05 AM
You still want them MR???

MudRunnerTD
21st December 2012, 02:52 AM
yes cheers mate i'll grab them off you. pm me your contact and pickup and i will organise a pick up in the next week or so if thats ok.

Cheers bud

tlinnell86
9th January 2013, 08:51 PM
Mudrunner I sent you a pm a while ago. Please contact me about these parts - 0433530980.

Cheers.

tlinnell86
10th January 2013, 10:46 AM
I am trying to get a hold of mudrunner but with no luck. If I can't get a hold of him by Sunday, they are yours.

Bloodyaussie
10th January 2013, 12:14 PM
He forgets he has posted sometimes and gets a lot of pm's so try again

MudRunnerTD
10th January 2013, 01:41 PM
Bugger sorry mate I got your pm and had forgotten what I scored.. Lol.

Plas do you need some deflectors for you GU mate?

Yes I will grab them off you mate. Apologies. I will give you a bell later today or tonight hopefully.
Cheers MR

tlinnell86
15th January 2013, 12:12 AM
Bugger sorry mate I got your pm and had forgotten what I scored.. Lol.

Plas do you need some deflectors for you GU mate?

Yes I will grab them off you mate. Apologies. I will give you a bell later today or tonight hopefully.
Cheers MR

Hey mate, sorry it's been a shitty couple if weeks at work. Give us a bell again and we can organise these defectors. Sorry to muck you around.....

MudRunnerTD
15th January 2013, 12:24 AM
Hey mate, sorry it's been a shitty couple if weeks at work. Give us a bell again and we can organise these defectors. Sorry to muck you around.....

Hi mate,

Trust me you are not stuffing me around at all bud. If anything I have stuffed you around. No trouble here mate, we will touch base sometime in the next day or so. Actually my mate who lives in Croydon North is heading my way for a game of golf on Wednesday. I might try and touch base tomorrow and see if I can't get Brett to come and see you tomorrow night??

Cheers MR