PDA

View Full Version : Stock front GQ bar

Bloodyaussie
20th December 2012, 10:25 PM
Cant believe I am asking as I have a whole spare GQ here but sold the bar..

I need to take off my front bullbar and side protection to get it blasted and powder coated but need a bar to put on while this is being done...

I am a tight arse and dont really want to pay anything.. maybe a slab for the loan of it then I will return it ????

Winnie
20th December 2012, 10:27 PM
Just leave it naked you'll be fine (and the troll will feel naughty)... I did it for a while when I was waiting on my new steel bar.

Bigrig
20th December 2012, 11:13 PM
Cant believe I am asking as I have a whole spare GQ here but sold the bar..

I need to take off my front bullbar and side protection to get it blasted and powder coated but need a bar to put on while this is being done...

I am a tight arse and dont really want to pay anything.. maybe a slab for the loan of it then I will return it ????

If you were closer mate, I have a bar you could "borrow" ... probably need someone closer though ...

healy
20th December 2012, 11:51 PM
I've got one for ya sweet pie give me a call and you can keep it

Bloodyaussie
21st December 2012, 08:15 AM
I'll call you, I'll call you today sweety!!!!!!!!!!!

threedogs
21st December 2012, 08:29 AM
Yo BA , maybe you can cut the spare bullbar to fab up a rear bar, as long as steel ,ok and recess stop/indicators. They look nice and neat too.

BigRAWesty
21st December 2012, 09:24 AM
Been driving for a month with no bar.. just cable tie all wires behind the grill and the no. plate on the front...

Kallen Westbrook
Owner of
Westy's Accessories (http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/showthread.php?15134-Westy-s-Accessories.-A-small-back-yard-builder.)