PDA

View Full Version : mq patrol front diff pin broken with lokka

davrai
17th December 2012, 04:21 PM
hi all

i have a lokka in the front and broke the main pin that run through the center its about 17mm thick and 130 mm long
just wondering if anyone out there has another pin to sell me (not sure what its called)
thanks

Dave Rainer

taslucas
17th December 2012, 08:00 PM
Gday dave.

Hopefully someone will be along soon to help out. But i should just remind you that your phone number is visible to everyone (not just forum members). You may want to remove it and just ask for people to PM you if they want to contact you.
You can edit your post from the bar just below your post.

davrai
2nd February 2013, 09:59 PM
had one made APCO Engineering in Hobart derwent park tas, great guys to deal with, Highly recommend,

phoned them and had the part made and in my hand in 3 hours, and a Friday afternoon at that.

http://www.apcoengineering.com/index.html

screwed over badly by GEELONG DIFFERENTIAL SERVICES,they were going to make me another.
wasted 4 weeks of my time, delivered the next day registered post (this was confirmed by aus post) and they couldn't find it for over a week,then over a week dicking me about with excuses. and a week after they said they would post it i phoned and they said they were too busy to send it and only sent it the day before priority post. so three days after they said it was sent and it still wasn't here, that's when i thought screw these wankers.

Bloodyaussie
2nd February 2013, 10:03 PM
Glad you got it sorted in the end mate and local also.... nothing worse than getting stuffed up the bottom by people who dont seem to really care where you are at!!!