PDA

View Full Version : ab to organise national meet up 2013

macca86
12th December 2012, 01:25 PM
Haha kidding but really the forum looks naked with out a national meet up count down. So who's going to pick up the slack and arrange one. Maybe Vic high country or blue mountains or birdsville or Katherine or something.

Maxhead
12th December 2012, 01:39 PM
Haha kidding but really the forum looks naked with out a national meet up count down. So who's going to pick up the slack and arrange one. Maybe Vic high country or blue mountains or birdsville or Katherine or something.

Yeah, c'mon Andy!!! lol

I agree lets start planning something for '13. the places above sound good

AB
12th December 2012, 01:39 PM
I cringed when I saw this title...LMAO

Well I'm doing a big family trip to Fraser late next year...Might run into some people up there...lol

I would be keen for another meet up if money and times permits though!!!

macca86
12th December 2012, 01:55 PM
Just have everyone camp in your back yard and drive to local tracks or Frasier island meet

AB
12th December 2012, 02:03 PM
Just have everyone camp in your back yard and drive to local tracks or Frasier island meet

Plenty of room to camp in my backyard....Lets do it!!!!

Bob
12th December 2012, 02:25 PM
Plenty of room to camp in my backyard....Lets do it!!!!

And he I was thinking we would be going somewhere exotic LMAO

macca86
12th December 2012, 02:43 PM
And he I was thinking we would be going somewhere exotic LMAO

we'll start you Mexicans off small you can't all be like bigrig and organise a splendid forum meet. Kiss method always works as long as there's plenty of tracks maybe fishing / waterholes and beer and food that's all that matters. September holidays may be a good date. Its warming up and plenty of time to save plan prepare

rkinsey
12th December 2012, 03:35 PM
I've got one planned for a day trip on Australia day everyone is welcome to join in... http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/showthread.php?16439-Sydney-Australia-Day-meetup-day-trip

Cheers,

Rob

kevin07
12th December 2012, 04:02 PM

Well I'm doing a big family trip to Fraser late next year...Might run into some people up there...lol

I would be keen for another meet up if money and times permits though!!!hey ab while your cringing could you try and fix my signing in so i dont have to go through my email and url. lol

AB
12th December 2012, 04:12 PM
hey ab while your cringing could you try and fix my signing in so i dont have to go through my email and url. lol

I'm lost with this mate as I can log in with your details no probs....I'll keep hunting around....

macca86
12th December 2012, 05:06 PM
I've got one planned for a day trip on Australia day everyone is welcome to join in... http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/showthread.php?16439-Sydney-Australia-Day-meetup-day-trip

Cheers,

Rob

would love too but too soon no time off work hence seeking a national meet like the last two plenty of time had to arrange holidays etc

DX grunt
12th December 2012, 05:10 PM
I need at least 12 months notice to organize the following years' holidays.

Rossco

NissanGQ4.2
12th December 2012, 08:07 PM
I for 1 vote Blue Mountains, I think I could make it 2 that one :):):)

I think Rob has put his hand up 2 organise it *L*

Morton
4th January 2013, 11:49 AM
2 for Blue Montains, there is a place called Little Hartley/Hartley Vale with a private property with a couple of big paddocks who might be interested in hosting it, it sits between ZIG-ZAG & Mount Walker areas, great places to play for the like minded

Bigrig
4th January 2013, 12:01 PM
Coffs Harbour ... half way (ish) between the northern and southern tips, awesome off roading apparently, awesome fishing (can vouch for that one), beautiful beaches that can be driven on, great pubs, shops, activities etc ...

My two cents worth complete! lol

We'll be up for one for later in the year, so if AB is organising, we'll just go with the flow ....

Winnie
4th January 2013, 06:37 PM
Let's do Tassie and not invite Lucas.

MudRunnerTD
4th January 2013, 07:05 PM

What a Blast!! Yeah Lets do that!

MEGOMONSTER
5th January 2013, 12:16 AM

Could you imagine the sight of all the Patrols on the Abel Tasman, waiting at the docks.

Woof
5th January 2013, 02:09 AM
Coffs Harbour ... half way (ish) between the northern and southern tips, awesome off roading apparently, awesome fishing (can vouch for that one), beautiful beaches that can be driven on, great pubs, shops, activities etc ...

My two cents worth complete! lol

We'll be up for one for later in the year, so if AB is organising, we'll just go with the flow ....

Yeah thanks Scotty............................................ .what about us over here mate...lol

Bloodyaussie
5th January 2013, 08:34 AM
Well what about in the winter of 2014 do the Birdsville or something like that... that way we all have a long way to travel.

MudRunnerTD
5th January 2013, 04:42 PM
Well what about in the winter of 2014 do the Birdsville or something like that... that way we all have a long way to travel.

Dalhousie Springs. June 2014

Camp a couple of days then head out in groups over the Simmo. Hook up in Birdsville or just west of Big Red.

Sir Roofy
5th January 2013, 05:02 PM
dalhousie springs. June 2014

camp a couple of days then head out in groups over the simmo. Hook up in birdsville or just west of big red.

now that would be an epic journey
for nissan patrol.com.au .simon and mirranda would saddle up for this one
but as we have learnt the numbers drop of towards the start date
would be a great trip if it eventuates

Bloodyaussie
5th January 2013, 06:08 PM
I would convince my whole family to come on this one...

Just need the God to say the word!!!!!

Sir Roofy
5th January 2013, 06:13 PM
i would convince my whole family to come on this one...

Just need the god to say the word!!!!!

your the man go for it

Bigrig
5th January 2013, 06:32 PM

Camp a couple of days then head out in groups over the Simmo. Hook up in Birdsville or just west of Big Red.

Outstanding idea mate!!! Was supposed to do that trip last year, so I would be red hot for that one!

Winnie
5th January 2013, 06:34 PM

Time for me to start saving hahaha

AB
5th January 2013, 10:41 PM

mmmmm.....Could be very keen for that one Dazz as 2013 Im heading up to Fraser which makes it hard to do 2 big trips in on year....

Steve4wdin
6th January 2013, 08:38 AM
You could count me in for that one, may be go when the Birdsville races are on???
Steve

Winnie
6th January 2013, 08:57 AM
You could count me in for that one, may be go when the Birdsville races are on???
Steve

Mate from work is going to the races this year ill see what he thinks of it.

Sir Roofy
6th January 2013, 09:02 AM
mate from work is going to the races this year ill see what he thinks of it.

it would be a blur for you winnie im thinking the boxing tent would suit you lol

Winnie
6th January 2013, 09:07 AM
Seen photos of them all at the pub... They just throw all their empties in the gutter lmao

Sir Roofy
6th January 2013, 09:19 AM
seen photos of them all at the pub... They just throw all their empties in the gutter lmao

thats right mate then they use a bobcat and truck to pick it all up

Winnie
6th January 2013, 09:20 AM
Have you been there before Roofy?

Sir Roofy
6th January 2013, 09:21 AM
have you been there before roofy?

long time ago mate

Bloodyaussie
6th January 2013, 09:23 AM
long time ago mate

Long before your time ya young pup!!!!!!!!

Asked the wife if she would like to do this trip and she gave me that look that involves me having to do the hard sell and say how good it would be!!! bloody hell why cant it be easy!!

Steve4wdin
6th January 2013, 09:28 AM
Asked the wife if she would like to do this trip and she gave me that look that involves me having to do the hard sell and say how good it would be!!! bloody hell why cant it be easy!![/QUOTE]

Thats why we plan SOOOOOOOOOOOO far in advance.

Winnie
6th January 2013, 09:31 AM

Asked the wife if she would like to do this trip and she gave me that look that involves me having to do the hard sell and say how good it would be!!! bloody hell why cant it be easy!!

It's okay you've got a long time to convince her!

Sir Roofy
6th January 2013, 09:35 AM
long before your time ya young pup!!!!!!!!

Asked the wife if she would like to do this trip and she gave me that look that involves me having to do the hard sell and say how good it would be!!! Bloody hell why cant it be easy!!

you have some work to do mate its a comprimise happy wife happy life

healy
6th January 2013, 09:41 AM

Just say it would help the kids grow in life to see our beautiful country

Bloodyaussie
6th January 2013, 10:58 AM
Just say it would help the kids grow in life to see our beautiful country

Are good point Anthony.... it's a chance of a lifetime for our kids!!!!!!!

mudski
16th January 2013, 07:19 PM

I would be keen for another meet up if money and times permits though!!!

Is that an invite for all of us to join in on your family trip?

macca86
16th January 2013, 07:22 PM
Can someone pick up the ball and organise one I need something positive to look forward to this year

Bigrig
16th January 2013, 07:26 PM
Can someone pick up the ball and organise one I need something positive to look forward to this year

X2 ... need another week like the last!!

NissanGQ4.2
16th January 2013, 07:26 PM

x3............ but Andy make sure its in the Blue Mountains, so I can make it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

macca86
16th January 2013, 07:46 PM
Did I hear self nomination Nissan gq4.2

NissanGQ4.2
16th January 2013, 07:56 PM
Did I hear self nomination Nissan gq4.2

hahahahahahahahaha not likely Macca, sounds like 2 much hard work *L* I do hope where ever it is this year I will be able to make it this time around considering I missed the QLD meetup :(

macca86
16th January 2013, 08:05 PM
I would of but we've done qld already sa the yr before gotta be somewhere else now. Blue mountains sound good

Bigrig
16th January 2013, 08:20 PM
I'm still good for Birdsville and down to Dalhousie Springs - what a trip that'd be!!!!

macca86
16th January 2013, 08:27 PM
Sounds good convoy from all over the country meet in the middle bring on the camel races haha plus I could stand in qld and piss on the other states how cool is that

Bloodyaussie
16th January 2013, 08:42 PM
Yeah or did some of you miss that for 2014 during the winter in the middle of Australia so that it is fair (sort of) for everyone........ Andy does not want to organize it because your all a bunch of old woman and could not agree on anything!!!!!!!!!

Right... takes shirt off and stands in the middle of the ring waiting for the first.... ding ding!!!!

healy
16th January 2013, 08:46 PM
Yeah or did some of you miss that for 2014 during the winter in the middle of Australia so that it is fair (sort of) for everyone........ Andy does not want to organize it because your all a bunch of old woman and could not agree on anything!!!!!!!!!

Right... takes shirt off and stands in the middle of the ring waiting for the first.... ding ding!!!!

Are you organizing it then??

MudRunnerTD
16th January 2013, 08:56 PM
Ok you lot.

I call July 2014 at Dahlhousie Springs and then over the Simpson Desert at our meetup.

There are some Public liability Issues if we call it the National Meetup of the Forum and this also rules AB out of the Organising group. This trip must be seen as a group of mates hooking up for a great trip together.

Epic.

MudRunnerTD
16th January 2013, 08:58 PM
Fall in - role call. Add your name

July 2014

all meet at Dalhousie Springs for a couple of days of camping while we group up.

Then a trip over the Simpson

MudRunnerTD and family

megatexture
16th January 2013, 09:00 PM
Ill be keen for this and long enough in advance to convince the missus lol

NissanGQ4.2
16th January 2013, 09:08 PM

July 2014

all meet at Dalhousie Springs for a couple of days of camping while we group up.

MudRunnerTD and family

Geez Daz, I doubt my Patrol would make it that far!!!!!!!! I might have to invest in a Toyjo for this meetup

Bloodyaussie
16th January 2013, 09:34 PM
Geez Daz, I doubt my Patrol would make it that far!!!!!!!! I might have to invest in a Toyjo for this meetup
Wash your bloody mouth out mate!!!!!!!

NissanGQ4.2
16th January 2013, 09:52 PM
Wash your bloody mouth out mate!!!!!!!

Could be worse...........could always downgrade to a GU *LMAO*

macca86
16th January 2013, 09:57 PM
Alright this guy is uninvited and bannished to patrol4x4 for life

Bloodyaussie
16th January 2013, 10:00 PM
Alright this guy is uninvited and bannished to patrol4x4 for life

Punch him in the neck as you kick him out the door!!!!

mudski
17th January 2013, 01:14 AM
Could be worse...........could always downgrade to a GU *LMAO*

Now YOU wash your bloody mouth out. No dissing other peoples ride AY!

lorrieandjas
17th January 2013, 01:43 AM

July 2014

MudRunnerTD and family

I'm in!

Jas

taslucas
17th January 2013, 01:01 PM
Did someone say Tassie???

Tap, crackle, pop

macca86
19th February 2013, 09:07 PM
So any takers on a meet up this year

Winnie
19th February 2013, 09:10 PM
I couldn't do it this year because I'm dead keen on the simmo trip next year, need to do a bit of work to make it happen which means spending money...

macca86
19th February 2013, 09:16 PM
True Jenni and I are keen for that too but a smaller trip would be great

Sir Roofy
19th February 2013, 09:19 PM
Sorry macca where going to do the simmo and have to plan for that
but if you came to vic im sure we could accomadate a trip for you to dargo

Winnie
19th February 2013, 09:22 PM
Yeah I'd be up for a Vic meetup of course! hahaha

greeny_gu_ute
20th February 2013, 08:04 PM
id be keen for a meet and greet up the high country once it cools down a little tho....

Sir Roofy
20th February 2013, 08:27 PM
Go up to gembrook saturday 23rd 9am p/office for a days driving

Maxhead
20th February 2013, 08:34 PM
Anyone mention a Vic meetup soon...not that one day ladies drive day though..bwahahha

Oops

Winnie
20th February 2013, 08:54 PM
Did somebody say Vic high country trip???? Maybe in a few months after some good winds.

macca86
20th February 2013, 11:01 PM
Sounds good might think about it