PDA

View Full Version : Rear RH bumper

belzi82
9th December 2012, 07:53 PM
Hi all,
Went 4wding today and wrecked my rear right hand bumper. Anyone know where I can get a new one. None currently on ebay.

threedogs
9th December 2012, 07:56 PM
Try Smart parts in Ballarat, still got OE one as I want to make sheet metal copies???
If not too stuffed that is.

Sir Roofy
9th December 2012, 08:05 PM
hi all,
went 4wding today and wrecked my rear right hand bumper. Anyone know where i can get a new one. None currently on ebay.

oomah belzi what happened ?

belzi82
9th December 2012, 08:09 PM
It was a bit muddy in Bunyip and i slid into a rut, hid rear bumper. Luckily we had found Healy out and about who had tagged along so he managed to tpw me out. Popped rear ligjts out and cracked the bumper

wildgu6
9th December 2012, 08:15 PM
Nice work Belzi, Ouch but as long as your ok. Trols are fixable.
Try here http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/showthread.php?15094-Parts-(list)-for-MQ-GQ-GU-D22-Navara
Good luck

Bloodyaussie
9th December 2012, 08:17 PM
Sick kids hey Healy???????? you wait!!!! I am going to punch you in the neck... then the bottom!!!!!!!

Sir Roofy
9th December 2012, 08:18 PM
it was a bit muddy in bunyip and i slid into a rut, hid rear bumper. Luckily we had found healy out and about who had tagged along so he managed to tpw me out. Popped rear ligjts out and cracked the bumper

wow did you have the girls on board as well,would be greasey after the rain last night
give patroldocta aring 5941-6266 if they havnt got it they might be able to sorce it for ya

belzi82
9th December 2012, 08:22 PM
His boy was sick they had planned to go out in the morning till they bumped into my group and we saw each other, then they joined in on my club trip

healy
9th December 2012, 08:22 PM
Sick kids hey Healy???????? you wait!!!! I am going to punch you in the neck... then the bottom!!!!!!!

My son was sick yesterday. Punch me in the bum hey hang on just gonna pop down to the chemist first hang on think Safeway might stock what I'm after

belzi82
9th December 2012, 08:23 PM
Nice work Belzi, Ouch but as long as your ok. Trols are fixable.
Try here http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/showthread.php?15094-Parts-(list)-for-MQ-GQ-GU-D22-Navara
Good luck

Sent him a pm — thanks mate

wildgu6
9th December 2012, 08:57 PM
Sent him a pm — thanks mate

No worries Bel' think he's still got em and $20 the pair....noice + postage, still a bargain.. Good luck girl

Bloodyaussie
10th December 2012, 07:36 AM
My son was sick yesterday. Punch me in the bum hey hang on just gonna pop down to the chemist first hang on think Safeway might stock what I'm after

I thought I was the only one..... you promised you only had eyes for me!!!! then I find you hanging out in the forest with this hussy???

belzi82
10th December 2012, 10:42 AM
I thought I was the only one..... you promised you only had eyes for me!!!! then I find you hanging out in the forest with this hussy???

hussy!!!!!!!!!! shame this is not facebook - unfriend!!

bahahhahaa

Sir Roofy
10th December 2012, 11:27 AM
i thought i was the only one..... You promised you only had eyes for me!!!! Then i find you hanging out in the forest with this hussy???

whoops some ones not happy did they break your little heart mate

Bloodyaussie
10th December 2012, 03:53 PM
Yes I am going to cry myself to sleep on my big huge pillow!!!!!!

And Belzi I wont tell you what I think of Facef£$k.....he he!!

Sir Roofy
10th December 2012, 04:19 PM
yes i am going to cry myself to sleep on my big huge pillow!!!!!!

And belzi i wont tell you what i think of facef£$k.....he he!!

go on tell her go on i dare ya

belzi82
10th December 2012, 04:22 PM
go on tell her go on i dare ya

you s#%t stirrer!! ahahha

Sir Roofy
10th December 2012, 04:24 PM
you s#%t stirrer!! Ahahha

you been sitting and waiting havnt you
lets see if he can do it hahahahahhaaa

belzi82
10th December 2012, 04:31 PM
you been sitting and waiting havnt you
lets see if he can do it hahahahahhaaa

OF course - I have nothing else to do at work!!

Very interested to hear what aussie has to say about facebook!!

Sir Roofy
10th December 2012, 04:33 PM
of course - i have nothing else to do at work!!

Very interested to hear what aussie has to say about facebook!!

i bet you are ,hows the boy

belzi82
10th December 2012, 05:40 PM
i bet you are ,hows the boy

Yeah he is doing well, happy you called in. Shame I missed u. How are u and the Boss???

Sir Roofy
10th December 2012, 06:15 PM
Yeah he is doing well, happy you called in. Shame I missed u. How are u and the Boss???

theres not enough room here to tell but had a couple of scares one trip to hospital for me
yesterday apart from that alls good lol might call in next time im down probly next week or the one after

belzi82
10th December 2012, 06:31 PM
theres not enough room here to tell but had a couple of scares one trip to hospital for me
yesterday apart from that alls good lol might call in next time im down probly next week or the one after

You have me really worried, if u need anything call me. Remember Rob and I love you both. You are welcome at my place anytime, always a cuppa waiting for u.

Sir Roofy
10th December 2012, 06:34 PM
you have me really worried, if u need anything call me. Remember rob and i love you both. You are welcome at my place anytime, always a cuppa waiting for u.

thanks mate will talk when we catch up