PDA

View Full Version : Weekend in Perth

nickpeacock36
6th December 2012, 09:57 PM
I am over in Perth until the 15th but am not working this weekend(8th and 9th). What are the must dos in Perth (apart from getting drunk as i can figure that out myself)? anybody heading out for a drive i could tag along with? Would love to see some of the trails to compare with Brisbane.

Clunk
6th December 2012, 10:29 PM
Unfortunately I'm the babysitter this weekend, so no playtime for me. Rustyboner was looking at heading out for a wheel on Sunday, so you could always drop him a pm.

Depends on what you like doing but Cottesloe is always good for a spot of site seeing during the day, then Northridge is good for some night time sight seeing..... Nudge nudge wink wink lol

Don't stroke it, TAP it!!!!.....

the evil twin
6th December 2012, 10:48 PM
Having lived in Perth for 9 years my 3 most fav things to do on a weekend are (in no particular order)...
Go North (Indian Ocean Drive is pleasant as are the Crayfish Towns along the way)
Go South (Augusta, Blackwood River maybe come back via Nannup)
Go East (maybe head up the Scarp and work your way along to Jarrahdale or Dwellingup or even Collie)
Perth itself and it's "attractions" pretty much suck... but I am old and grumpy

DX grunt
7th December 2012, 12:00 AM
Northridge is good for some night time sight seeing..... Nudge nudge wink wink lol

WTF... Are you from SOR, Clunky?

Mate, it's Northbridge. Unless you want to get mugged or your wallet stolen, stay away. IMHO, of course.

Would love to catch up (not Ketchup) but I live too far out of Perth to have an eyeball.

Anyway, not like these other ignorant preeks...... Welcome to WA, hope you enjoy your time here.

There might be somebody from the www.westernpatrolclub.com going for a wheel this weekend.

Take care out there.

Rossco.

Clunk
7th December 2012, 12:20 AM
Hey I only said it was good for sight seeing....... used to go there quite often and never had any trouble, saw it yes but never had it........ or maybe I'm just a little more used to it from living most of my life in the UK

DX grunt
7th December 2012, 12:27 AM
Hey I only said it was good for sight seeing....... used to go there quite often and never had any trouble, saw it yes but never had it........ or maybe I'm just a little more used to it from living most of my life in the UK

Apology accepted. lol

Clunk
7th December 2012, 12:32 AM
Ya big jessy

DX grunt
7th December 2012, 12:34 AM
Ya big jessy

Please explain? PM if necessary. lol

No comprendez. lol

Clunk
7th December 2012, 12:39 AM
Jessy = girl = wuss = big girls blouse = cup of concrete needed............. hahahahaha

Only kiddin me old mate

DX grunt
7th December 2012, 12:43 AM
Only kiddin me old mate

No you're not!!! lol.

Anyway, let's not hyjack our visitors' thread. lol

Take care bro.

Go change a nappy or something. lol

Woof
7th December 2012, 01:36 AM
Sorry mate, but The Q is not going off road until I get some stuff done to it and that will not happen until I get back from xmas over East.................bummer, it would have been great to show you around.

PS, if you 2 hijackers do not behave I will have to WHACK both of you with an infraction...lol

Stropp
7th December 2012, 01:38 AM
Mate as clunk says contact rustyboner81 he was going out this weekend, I would go but I have a miners reunion on and it will be messy! And yes miners not minors :)

krbrooking
7th December 2012, 07:41 AM
Mate try and pm daggz69 as well if you want, might be working though but I know when I lived there he was always keen if he had the time off. He has not long joined as well so I am not sure how often he checks his mail.

nickpeacock36
7th December 2012, 09:03 PM
Thanks for all replies. Gonna get on the computer and contact said people, too hard on the phone. Will let you know what happens:):)

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk 2

nickpeacock36
8th December 2012, 01:13 PM
Ok its all sorted. Rustyboner is going to show me the trails on Sunday including Roleystones and telegraph track. Thanks for the warm welcome from the WA lot. I am looking forward to an epic trip.

Clunk
8th December 2012, 01:28 PM
Sorry I'm not able to join in an meet yas..........hope you have a great time.

nickpeacock36
9th December 2012, 07:50 PM
Big thanks to Rusty for a cracking day out. Some interesting trails and a good feed. Hope you can make it over to Qld sometime so i can repay the favourhttp://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2012/12/16.jpg232312323123235

Rustyboner81
10th December 2012, 08:44 AM
a coupke pixs i got

Rustyboner81
10th December 2012, 08:46 AM
the mighty GQ showed up a few Pajeros a cruiser and a Disco.. was a proud moment for all patrol owners

Rustyboner81
10th December 2012, 12:55 PM
theres supposed to be a 4wd park in two rocks north of yanchep. im going to go see if i can find it . wish me luck!

if you know where it is pm me please