PDA

View Full Version : qld christmas run/gathering

macca86
4th December 2012, 08:46 PM
I know its busy for everyone at this time of year but does any one want to have a meet up for a drive say glass house or 4x4 park or maybe just a piss up at someones place or pub

Bigrig
4th December 2012, 09:38 PM
I'm up for a get together ...

Bigrig
4th December 2012, 09:43 PM
Seeing as Oz is coming down, and Jas and his family may be here at the same time from Victoria ... why don't we do it that weekend before Xmas? 21st and 22nd??

I'm sure AB will come up for it again!!! lol

Dhuck
4th December 2012, 10:02 PM
Could be up for it.

lorrieandjas
4th December 2012, 11:07 PM
Seeing as Oz is coming down, and Jas and his family may be here at the same time from Victoria ... why don't we do it that weekend before Xmas? 21st and 22nd??

I'm sure AB will come up for it again!!! lol

Hi mate. Sorry - must have been confusing with my post. I'm from Brissie but heading down to Sydney for Christmas. Was planning to stop through your place after your invite on the way back. In was going to PM you and see if you we're up for a before several prior to Christmas so this would work out well. Still up for your generous offer if you are mate? I know we're local but I'm never shy of meeting up and drinking up too. Means don't have to drive home after as well!

21/22 Dec work s for me for a catchup with you guys - count me in! And Bigrig - still keen to catch up after coming back from Sydney if you're still keen?
Jas

macca86
5th December 2012, 07:08 AM
So weekend before Christmas it is. Are we driving the drinking or drinking then passing out. Everyone mett up chip in and get pizza or something or bring a plate.

Bigrig
5th December 2012, 07:56 AM
Hi mate. Sorry - must have been confusing with my post. I'm from Brissie but heading down to Sydney for Christmas. Was planning to stop through your place after your invite on the way back. In was going to PM you and see if you we're up for a before several prior to Christmas so this would work out well. Still up for your generous offer if you are mate? I know we're local but I'm never shy of meeting up and drinking up too. Means don't have to drive home after as well!

21/22 Dec work s for me for a catchup with you guys - count me in! And Bigrig - still keen to catch up after coming back from Sydney if you're still keen?
Jas

Haha - got it back to front boss!!

Yep, either way all good, and even better that you're local ...

Bigrig
5th December 2012, 07:58 AM
So weekend before Christmas it is. Are we driving the drinking or drinking then passing out. Everyone mett up chip in and get pizza or something or bring a plate.

Sounds a bottler ... we'll work out where, when etc over the coming days - I'll shoot out an SMS also.

lorrieandjas
5th December 2012, 10:06 AM
Looking forward to it guys! I'll PM you my mobile Bigrig.

Jas

macca86
5th December 2012, 05:11 PM
Great to catch up before the years out. I wanna hit some tracks in the new set up as its not been offroad yet. Gearbox is in the machine shop now.

GU CAMPER
5th December 2012, 06:23 PM
I am keen for a meet up before xmas

Ben-e-boy
6th December 2012, 06:39 PM
I'm keen but cant make it the 22nd I am at work. wont be home until late on the 23rd.

Bigrig
6th December 2012, 07:00 PM
I'm keen but cant make it the 22nd I am at work. wont be home until late on the 23rd.

See you then!! haha

We're here over Xmas and new year mate, so whenever suits - truck goes in next week for an auto box overhaul and new torque converter so should be ready hopefully ...

Ben-e-boy
6th December 2012, 07:39 PM
See you then!! haha

We're here over Xmas and new year mate, so whenever suits - truck goes in next week for an auto box overhaul and new torque converter so should be ready hopefully ...

I dont know whats happening with the christmas shut yet Ill be home 23rd. possible back to work 26th-30th home new years. then back on the second. 885km drive each way. what a C&#t

nickpeacock36
6th December 2012, 09:49 PM
Great to catch up before the years out. I wanna hit some tracks in the new set up as its not been offroad yet. Gearbox is in the machine shop now.

New set up?

macca86
6th December 2012, 09:54 PM
3 inch lift lokka 285/75/16 atz 4rib tyres and gearbox overhaul.

nickpeacock36
6th December 2012, 09:58 PM
3 inch lift lokka 285/75/16 atz 4rib tyres and gearbox overhaul.
Nice mate. Did you get rid of the dolphins though?

macca86
6th December 2012, 10:22 PM
Nice mate. Did you get rid of the dolphins though?

dolphins are cool makes it look tough

Bigrig
6th December 2012, 10:35 PM
Should I send out an SMS? For Saturday 22nd?? Where?? Time??

nickpeacock36
7th December 2012, 10:55 PM
Im in as long as we have a drive before hitting the grog.

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk 2

nissannewby
7th December 2012, 11:13 PM
I dont know whats happening with the christmas shut yet Ill be home 23rd. possible back to work 26th-30th home new years. then back on the second. 885km drive each way. what a C&#t

Im hearing ya. I drove to mackay on the 10th and wont be back in brisbane until the 30th working 20 days straight, so just in time for new years.

lorrieandjas
7th December 2012, 11:59 PM
Should I send out an SMS? For Saturday 22nd?? Where?? Time??

I'm driving down to Sydney on the 23rd so can do a booze up Sat arvo. If not - happy to catch up on the way back around the 29th? Maybe even New Years depending what everyone's up to?

Jas

macca86
8th December 2012, 06:44 AM
Im hearing ya. I drove to mackay on the 10th and wont be back in brisbane until the 30th working 20 days straight, so just in time for new years.

bugger that's gotta suck on the other hand cashed up new years haha

ozzyboy
8th December 2012, 07:48 PM
i'll be in brissie 21'st. but will be on the road in the AM of the 22nd to sydney

ozz

lorrieandjas
11th December 2012, 12:04 PM
Hey guys - any more thoughts on this catchup? Still keen!

Jas

macca86
11th December 2012, 01:49 PM
I'm still keen

lorrieandjas
11th December 2012, 04:59 PM
Cool macca - any more thoughts on what we're up to? Drive or general Christmas booze-up/chin-wag? I might have to skip an outing because heading to Sydney on the 23rd but the catchup works great for me!

Jas

macca86
11th December 2012, 06:03 PM
sat 22nd go for a drive say glasshouse. Meet at 9am at a location not disclosed online but through pm or text msg and maybe a beer or 2 at Ettamogah pub or someones place if they are up for it

nickpeacock36
11th December 2012, 08:45 PM
sat 22nd go for a drive say glasshouse. Meet at 9am at a location not disclosed online but through pm or text msg and maybe a beer or 2 at Ettamogah pub or someones place if they are up for it

Sounds good to me. Not tried the car off road since the rebuild.

macca86
13th December 2012, 06:49 PM
Not sure what the go is but in canning this idea and going to another meet on the sat with hekarewe he has a thread somewhere so hit him up if you wanna go for a wheel. I also believe there is a group msg out with a meet up also for another option.

hekarewe
14th December 2012, 03:09 PM
link to my thread for the 22/12 is http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/showthread.php?16706-Got-to-try-out-the-new-toys

all more then welcome to come a long meeting will be at shell at Aratulla at 7.00am for a day drive some may want to camp over so please yourselves on that one i wont be .. we will heading to Janowen 4wd park for the day os R & R and wheeling fun jjust let me know if you all want to come along will be a good day.

Oversize
19th December 2012, 04:43 AM

Recommend concret pills and toughen up Prit-e-boy. I done 6000ks in the last 8 days, but thats what I do... I guess we can't expect you to keep pace with Thelma and Louise hey.