PDA

View Full Version : Sffwdc s.a.

Pitbull
22nd June 2010, 09:29 PM
Im a member of the Southern Flinders 4wd Club based in Pt Pirie S.A since 1999 , the club is affiliated with the South Australian 4wd Association

Timbo
22nd June 2010, 10:13 PM
Nice.. an 11year old club! Does it have a website? What are the sort of things that the club do? Any special events etc?

Goose
23rd June 2010, 10:26 AM
That is an old club, nice!

How many members have you got over there?

Pitbull
23rd June 2010, 11:09 AM
General meeting is first Wed of every month
28 active members
Trip planning is to have a trip every month , distance of trip to be determined if its a normal or long weekend or during school holidays
Two major trips a year consisting of up to 3 weeks duration or longer , like if its to Vic High Country , Simpson Desert , Cape York etc , Canning is being planned for next year.
Driver Training and skills updates
General get together at club room over a barbie and a beer
Joint club trips with other affiliated S.A.4wd clubs .
Fund raising for Royal Flying Doctor and other charities including participation in Clean Up Australia
Etc , Etc
No web site at present

You can also google SAAFWDC for all S.A. 4wd Clubs

AB
23rd June 2010, 11:17 AM
Hi Pitbull,

If your ever struggling with keeping your members up to date with information and planning please PM me.

I'll be more than happy to create a seperate category for Southern Flinders 4wd Club.

We can also make it private and only accessible by your members if you like.

Pitbull
23rd June 2010, 07:40 PM
Hi Pitbull,

If your ever struggling with keeping your members up to date with information and planning please PM me.

I'll be more than happy to create a seperate category for Southern Flinders 4wd Club.

We can also make it private and only accessible by your members if you like.

Thanks mate will keep it in mind

bordertech
12th March 2012, 11:23 PM
You going to the Strath meet up in a couple of weeks Pitbull?