PDA

View Full Version : Off to fraser from melbourne tomorrow.

ashleylipus
2nd December 2012, 07:44 PM
Off to fraser island tomorrow morning. Traveling from melbourne to dubbo. Dubbo to goondiwindi then to rainbow beach.
Any thing i need to take that i haven't already got? Always feel like I've forgotten something. Any must have's that anyone can suggest?
Cheers

Ben-e-boy
3rd December 2012, 03:37 PM
A good shovel. thats all I can say without knowing what you have already packed.

which way are you travelling from goondiwindi to rainbow.

Sir Roofy
3rd December 2012, 05:33 PM
off to fraser island tomorrow morning. Traveling from melbourne to dubbo. Dubbo to goondiwindi then to rainbow beach.
Any thing i need to take that i haven't already got? Always feel like i've forgotten something. Any must have's that anyone can suggest?
Cheers

extra fuel money once you hit goondiwindi lmao
have a great trip

MEGOMONSTER
3rd December 2012, 05:34 PM
You'll be right I'm sure of it. The only thing you might have forgotten is FUN, but you can find heaps of it at Fraser.

Never argue with an idiot, cos he'll bring you down to his level, then beat you with experience. Y2K

lorrieandjas
3rd December 2012, 05:34 PM
Safe trip mate!

Jas

threedogs
3rd December 2012, 05:36 PM
X 2 with above a sense of humour and adventure go a long way, oh and a camera priceless

AB
3rd December 2012, 05:44 PM
If you make it to Dubbo and you want to push on for another hour and a bit and want a motel then go to Amber Court in Coonabarabran. I'ts just out of town north, safe to park camper, etc, cheap and they cook great food!!!!

AMBER COURT
Newell Highway , COONABARABRAN 2357
Phone (02) 6842 1188 Fax (02) 6842 4239
Central Reservations: 1300 650 464

ashleylipus
3rd December 2012, 09:35 PM
A good shovel. thats all I can say without knowing what you have already packed.

which way are you travelling from goondiwindi to rainbow.

Heading to narrabri from dubbo then to goondiwindi!

ashleylipus
3rd December 2012, 09:38 PM
Thanks guys. Ive got my shovel my camera and my fun hat!
This was the truck packed up this morning
We r in dubbo now. Just got a camp sight. Will stay in dubbo tomorrow and visit western plains zoo and what not and then head for goondiwindi on wednesday.

AB
3rd December 2012, 09:41 PM
Very jealous mate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bloodyaussie
3rd December 2012, 09:45 PM
Very jealous mate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here here!!!! I want to kill him and take his place....... have a good journey mate and stay safe.

ashleylipus
16th December 2012, 08:15 PM
Here is a taste. More photos when i get home 23389