PDA

View Full Version : Best Nissan Diesel Mechanic to use Lower Gold Coast Tweed Heads Area

dexy2008
28th November 2012, 08:15 PM
Hey Guys, wondering if any one knows of the best place to take the new truck too on sourthern gold coast/ tweed heads area, for servicing, modifications etc, things like normal servicing but also if i decide to fit the egr plate, catch can, etc I have a CRD model 2008 DX 5 speed, I am after a no nonsense guy who wont bull shite to me and knows whats going on with these Diesels. cheers Mick

Diesel-Mate
28th November 2012, 08:26 PM
On road perfermance in chinderah is the guy I use for mods, he does an awesome job and there is a mechanic next door that can service your car. His number 0406117011.

Biscuits
29th November 2012, 07:04 PM
Antz Autos, industry drive sth Tweed.

Top Bloke, and does great work

dexy2008
29th November 2012, 08:19 PM
yeah i know of Antz autos but is he good with the later crd patrols? seriously finding it hard to find anyone confident with diesels in the tweed area, unless its Nissan themselves but may be questionable

Biscuits
29th November 2012, 08:28 PM
For a car yard that sells and services New cars... they are VERY used cars sales'ish at Nissan in Tweed. Dunno if I would ever point anyone in that direction...
Every one I know who has a fourby uses Ant, and they are all 2005 and up trolls, & mine is a 2008 5speed crd zd30 DX too.

Diesel-Mate
29th November 2012, 08:41 PM
If you want to be confident with the work being done then do it yourself. Because these days atlot of people only do half the work stated

dexy2008
29th November 2012, 08:41 PM
thanks' biscuits' appreciate the honesty, Antz actually fixed a door on one of my Holden Dunny Doors a year or so ago, no one else could do it he did it easily, the central locking locked on and the child lock was on too so even undoing lock s=didnt fix the child lock issue Antz nailed it for me

dexy2008
29th November 2012, 08:50 PM
i used to do my old 1hz myswlf but the CRD Patrol seems a little out of my league besides standard oil changes, plus time is always an issue for me due to work and family commitments, plus fishing and surfing, so happy to spend money at the right place